KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello guys, I would like to share with you my theory of Ootsutsuki tribe being precursor of Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans. Here I go:

We know that Kagyua Ootsutsuki was first human/woman to eat Forbidden fruit and gained holy powers in result to stop wars :
You must be registered for see images

HYUUGA PART :​
However, Have you ever wonder why noone before Kayuga reached for fruit why it was Kagyua but anyone else ?

Well so of people will blame plot or simply says coincidence, but it is hard to believe that it was coincidence. Blaming plot sounds stupid also... Besides Kishi is known to have reasons behind every action in the manga... well at least most of them.

What would cause Kagyua Ootsutsuki to even try reach for the forbidden fruit in first place ? Do you think it was just act of desperation, last attempt to do something ?

Well of course I am not debunking all of above but I certainly believe that it was on purpouse. It would mean that Kagyua had to SEE SOMETHING which noone before her could have seen.

Now let's stop for moment and think what would enable Kagyua to see something which noone can before. Well some of you can already know when I am leading this so Yes It could be some kind of Byakugan. Of course it wouldn't be Byakugan as we know currently but some predated version of it lol.

I believe that Ootsutsuki clan/family possesed both Hyuuga and Uzumaki abilities from birth.

It is even further proven by Hagoromo Ootsutsuki being able to discover and finding out everything about chakra and creating Ninjutsu itself.

UZUMAKI PART :​

^^ Hagoromo was stated to developed certain technique to seal Juubi in himself(seal that creates Jinchurki.)

Also the interesting fact that Sealing techniques exited before Ninjutsu even came would be even greater hint behind it:

^^ it is manga fact known to all that Kushina taught Minato all Uzumaki seals or most of them. Yet it is interesting that one of the technique contained : "eight trigrams" prefix before word seal.

We know that all Hyuuga techniques contain name "Eight trigrams" prefix. Here is example:

Kishi is hidding something big to be revealed soon. What it would be you may ask and my answer is Uzumaki and Hyuuga clan are connected as they were once the same being Ootsutsuki tribe before use of chakra and existence about it was not revealed yet.

The tricky part would be why Ootsutsuki tribe would split into two: Uzuamki and Hyuuga. My guess would be that some of them could not acquire or awake Byakugan so they focused more at sealing techniques alone while Byakugan users decided to create their own clan.

SUMMARY :
  • Ootsutsuki tribe after being taught about chakra existence and use by Hagoromo turned out into Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans.
  • Hagoromo Ootsutsuki and Kaguya Ootsutsuki(Sage's mother) were along with entire Ootsutsuki tribe precursors of Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans with Hagoromo being only until he became Juubi Jinchurki
  • Hyuuga and Uzumaki clans are connected to each other by blood.
  • Uzumaki clan were created by Ootsutsuki members who were unable to awake Byakugan so they focused on sealing arts while Byakugan users created other seperate clan and named Hyuuga.
Thanks for reading guys !

Please share your thoughts ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bdm and Reraru

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hyuga clan is basically shit right about now, thanks to kishi.!!

so any theory concerning hyuga clan is shit, cause its never going to happen.!!

kishimotto has forgotton about hyuga clan, dattebayo.!!

XD

Markomil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so this is the reason behind naruto and hinata! so there will beNARUTO:LEGACY (their son) :D kishi said that he is going to finish NARUTO"S story, technically yup

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, Uzamaki clan mimic the Mazo, so IMO that means their power also derive from the Juubi. Just like the Sage's sons

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing..theory...dattebayo!
Well the theory is possible. And to tell the truth that would even proof the thing Kakashi said that the sharingan came from the Byakugan
maybe but because of the eye thing its believed the hyuuga are from the older bro
so this is the reason behind naruto and hinata! so there will beNARUTO:LEGACY (their son) :D kishi said that he is going to finish NARUTO"S story, technically yup
^^ Thanks guys ;). I am sure Kishi has something in store for them. Remember the best thing should be left until the end ;)

Hyuga clan is basically shit right about now, thanks to kishi.!!

so any theory concerning hyuga clan is shit, cause its never going to happen.!!

kishimotto has forgotton about hyuga clan, dattebayo.!!

XD
Well talking shit and pretending to be funny bring nothing important here or even worth my time.

Please politetly leave thread or write something more complex and about thread itself.

Nope, Uzamaki clan mimic the Mazo, so IMO that means their power also derive from the Juubi. Just like the Sage's sons
Proof or refrain to post.

I have never seen Uzumaki being connected with Mazou...

Last edited:

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^ Thanks guys ;). I am sure Kishi has something in store for them. Remember the best thing should be left until the end ;)

Well talking shit and pretending to be funny bring nothing important here or even worth my time.

Please politetly leave thread or write something more complex and about thread itself.

Proof or refrain to post.

I have never seen Uzumaki being connected with Mazou...
what the hell is wrong with you douche bag.!!

:shy:

what did I even do.??

:noes:

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting subject.
Gave thanks.

I hope Kishi shows more history about the Hyuuga.
I am not sure if I expect this theory to come true though.
Reason for that is, that it contains very little facts (which isnt weird, due
to the manga only containing very little facts about the subject).

A strong one that links Uzumaki to Hyuuga is the 8 trigrams though.
That they are linked, that part, I believe, but why they are, how and if they split is really unknown.
There isnt much if any info about them splitting.
No Hyuuga has red hair either.

Its a subject (Link between Hyuuga and Uzumaki) that requires Kishi to reveal more of to us.

So I do believe they are linked somehow, but I dont know how.
I find the manga info lacking to theorize about it.

Hinata and Naruto maybe becoming a pair, could show us a child with both powers though.

Its an interesting subject, the Hyuuga and Uzumaki link.

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting subject.
Gave thanks.

I hope Kishi shows more history about the Hyuuga.
I am not sure if I expect this theory to come true though.
Reason for that is, that it contains very little facts.

A strong one that links Uzumaki to Hyuuga is the 8 trigrams though.
That they are linked, that part, I believe, but why they are, how and if they split is really unknown.
There isnt much if any info about them splitting. No Hyuuga has red hair either.
Its something that requires Kishi to reveal more of to us.

So I do believe they are linked somehow, but I dont know how.
I find the mangainfo lacking to theorize about it.

Hinata and Naruto maybe becoming a pair, could show us a child with both powers though.

Its an interesting subject, the Hyuuga and Uzumaki link.
Yeah sadly Manga gives us little to no info about Hyuuga and Uzumaki clans to theorize about it.

The point with noone among Hyuuga clan don't having red hair is tricky and main reason to debunk this theory as we speak now.

I believe it would be result of diluting blood leading to change their DNA a bit with both of the clans having other dominant features.

Well I just came up with new idea that one of Ootsutsuki woman do *** with descendant of Elder Son and Hyuuga could be in result.. why Uzumaki would do the same with Senjuu or no.

However as you said this theory as evry theory concerning Hyuuga clan is very incomplete and lacking a lot of important info sadly so it doesn't have strong base to begin with...

Anyway thank you very much for your input ;).

+ rep for you

EDIT: after I spread some rep first ;/

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mazo: High life force, soul chains for trapping bijuu
Uzamaki: High life force, soul chains for trapping bijuu
Life force was even one of the key attributes passed down by the Sage's younger son. Uzamaki are the younger son the way the Senju are the only difference is that the Senju are closer to their predecessor genetically

I just got finished posting a long thread concerning this. I am not gonna retype it.

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did she have the byakugan or even have uzumaki chakra before eating the fruit
Well I couldn't call it byakugan but some kind of special eyes predating Byakugan. These special eyes could see the chakra/some energy glowing in fruit making Kagyua reaching for it making more sense and interesting. These special eyes would also mutate in Currently known Baykugan most likely after one of Ootsutsuki member interracted with Elder son's descendants.

Of course she had no chakra before... and could not have Uzumaki chakra, but keep in mind that Sealing techniques predated Ninjutsu existence. Maybe it was just seals but how it would work without chakra I don't have any idea.

My last guess would be Ootsutsuki members split due to some of them having contact with Younger son's descendants and some other have contact with Elder son's descendants.

Formula would be that:

Uzumaki - Ootsutsuki + Younger son's descendants
Hyuuga - Ootsutsuki + Elder son's descendants

It would keep a bit of truth at least as Uzumaki has few common traits with Senjuu clan. Most likely we could find some common traits between Hyuuga and Uchiha clan as well. The reason they are weaker is diluting blood making it less potent in result weaker

Last edited:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra is needed to wield Byakugan, and Kayuga only had Chakra after eating the fruit. And Fuinjutsu did not exist before Ninjutsu. Fuinjutsu is category of Ninjutsu, meaning they're both the same but different form.

Uchiha produced Hyuuga.
Senju produced Uzumaki.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mazo: High life force, soul chains for trapping bijuu
Uzamaki: High life force, soul chains for trapping bijuu
Life force was even one of the key attributes passed down by the Sage's younger son. Uzamaki are the younger son the way the Senju are the only difference is that the Senju are closer to their predecessor genetically

I just got finished posting a long thread concerning this. I am not gonna retype it.
Well you caught me there... I begin to doubt my theory.

You bring very good points and proved it, so I adimt you are being right *sigh*

So ur telling me that the hyuuga have the same strong lifeforce/chakra as the uzumakis?
well yes and no. Yes because it would common for them traits, but no because Hyuuga(part of Ootsutsuki) would have lifeforce/chakra as recesive traits while other being dominant same with Uzumaki but in opposite.

Please send me link to that thread when you create it

Chakra is needed to wield Byakugan, and Kayuga only had Chakra after eating the fruit. And Fuinjutsu did not exist before Ninjutsu. Fuinjutsu is category of Ninjutsu, meaning they're both the same but different form.

Uchiha produced Hyuuga.
Senju produced Uzumaki.

Well you brought very good points and supported them with manga.

But don't you think it is too easy with no twist, not like Kishimoto ?

Last edited: