Xerotes

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay people, don't come in here flippin' tables or whatever cause it's just a random thought I had the other day while chillin' with my brother.

I believe that Kishimoto's original intent was to end the series much sooner than it is currently at, before Tobi turned evil, before all this crazy overpowered stuff and all that. It's actually painfully obvious that the series was intended to end around after Naruto defeated Pain and Sasuke defeated Itachi. The series was always about Naruto wanting to be acknowledged by his village, that's all he ever wanted, and Sasuke always wanted revenge on his brother for what he did and they both happened at that time.

Naruto finally defeated the almighty mysterious bad ass leader of the Akatsuki, who's appearance was sudden and unexpected, he mastered his masters and his fathers jutsu's and overcame (at the end of the fight at least) using the nine tailed fox in battle, like he said he wanted to (but now he uses it for everything) and eventually defeated this insanely powerful "god" with words alone, truly a good willed hero, and was shown being thrown in the air and cheered on by everyone, his one true goal.

On the other side of the table we have Sasuke, who went through a traumatic hell as child. I still to this day believe Itachi was never originally intended to be good, it came the **** outta nowhere, around this time is where I believe Kishi started rethinking his plot because he could continue the story and make more money, but anyways... even after abandoning his village and disregarding his best friend, he found friends outside of it all anyways (taka) and eventually was confronted by Itachi and they fought to the death bla bla.

Itachi pulled out some seriously bad ass jutsu for around that time, I think he was supposed to be Sasuke's final boss before Naruto, just like Pain was Naruto's before Sasuke. After they fought those two, I believe maybe Sasuke would have gotten Mangekyo, and then Naruto and Sasuke were supposed to have their showdown.

I mean ever since that point the story has felt less inspired and just drug out really, ie; before then it was more ninja-like and jutsu like Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and Pain had were on whole other levels, them toads flipped nuts when Naruto threw that Rasenshuriken, now everything is overpowered endless chakra jutsu's and about stealing everyone elses powers. Anyways that's all I wanted to say, lemme know what your ideas and opinions are on it all and don't be harsh, I love the series and every thing about it so far, I just feel it was originally "intended" to end there, not saying I wanted it to end there. :ice:

Last edited:
Reactions: transroboball

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
awesome thoughts, everything gets dragged out if it becomes pretty awesome, but i think, after the pain and itatchis final moments arc, kishi felt the need to show all the other characters, what all the beasts looked like, and also new and awesome modes, jutsus, and such, and he probably regretted the way orochimaru died seeing as the way he was defeated was soo easy :)

tobitaka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah i think u might be right. the war isnt planned carefully enough to be part of the original story as a maybe-5-years-younger kishi intended.

it feels like he's making it up week on week. there are new uchiha jutsus out the wahzoo, bee's tailed beast bomb now looks wildly different than its original outing as if it's trying to look like the kyuubi's, naruto only ever uses sage mode as a backup plan and isnt learning any senjuzumaki jutsu AT ALL, and there is minimal bloodline limit diversity among the shinobi army.

Reactions: Xerotes

tobitaka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
awesome thoughts, everything gets dragged out if it becomes pretty awesome, but i think, after the pain and itatchis final moments arc, kishi felt the need to show all the other characters, what all the beasts looked like, and also new and awesome modes, jutsus, and such, and he probably regretted the way orochimaru died seeing as the way he was defeated was soo easy :)
agreed. +rep

Xerotes

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah i think u might be right. the war isnt planned carefully enough to be part of the original story as a maybe-5-years-younger kishi intended.

it feels like he's making it up week on week. there are new uchiha jutsus out the wahzoo, bee's tailed beast bomb now looks wildly different than its original outing as if it's trying to look like the kyuubi's, naruto only ever uses sage mode as a backup plan and isnt learning any senjuzumaki jutsu AT ALL, and there is minimal bloodline limit diversity among the shinobi army.
Exactly :D it all feels very... rushed.

Fire cloud

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I for one do not think it was supposed to end there... While I do agree when you said they ( Naruto and sasuke ) Had goals... (for Naruto being acknowledged, and for sasuke revenge on his brother ) Although that is not the the core of the story anymore... In the old naruto episodes ( which i still find most exciting) they had those goals.. but when naruto and sasuke went at it at the valley of the end, there was a new core. Know what I mean? Naruto and Sasuke's Destiny of fighting each other.. its the only reason I keep watching... The war and stuff does not interest me much.. But i still think it was intended
what kishi does now. They are now one of the strongest of the shinobi world. They should fight soon. If kishi prolongs it even longer than this after the war.. than i think you
were right. And it was intended to end earlier on.

Reactions: Xerotes