Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just going to be a real quick and short theory thread, nothing too special. Speaking of that, let's get right into it.

So, we all know that prior to the War arc, Kakashi was extremely tired out whenever he used Kamui. About 2 times max was pretty much his limit. However, ever since Kakashi, Guy, and Naruto began fighting Tobi, Kakashi was somehow able to spam it without being too tired out. I believe that this factor is connected to Obito himself. Obito can spam Kamui and not go blind due to the senju cells inside of him, and strain doesn't seem to affect him. What I propose is the idea that every Sharingan is connected to its host, including the nature of the eyes themselves. This would mean that Kakashi cannot go blind in his left eye as long as Obito is alive and has Senju DNA inside of him.

Now you may be wondering: "that's great and all, but how come Kakashi isn't getting as tired out anymore?" This is most likely because Kakashi and Obito were, at this point, in a very close proximity to one another. At this point, we know that if two Sharingan are separated, their effectiveness is halved except for when the two Sharingan are close to one another. Since Obito is the Sharingan's host, this means that when Kakashi and Obito are near one another, the effects rubbing off on Kakashi are even greater, allowing him to spam it as long as they're close to one another.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: xcoyote and vasu 32

Xēnovia.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that can be true, and maybe Kakashi being close to Obito might be a factor as well. I would like to think of it like a wireless connection type of thing, the closer you are the stronger the connection? I dunno.

Last edited:
Reactions: vasu 32

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is nice and all, but you just started another Kamui shitstorm..
It was going to happen eventually. XD It wasn't my intention, and if it becomes an issue I'm more than willing to report the thread myself.

I think that can be true, and maybe Kakashi being close to Obito might be a factor as well. I would like to think of it like a wireless connections thing the closer you are the stronger the connection? I dunno.
Pretty much my thoughts on it, yeah. c:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is a common theory. however I feel that kakashi just gained stamina boost. during the war. Since madara was introduced and obito controlled 5 tailed beasts the power scaling went up. forcing an increase in the good guys abilities. Naruto gained BM, sasuke gained EMS with enton spam and later PS and kakashi gained kamui spam. Heck even spiral zetsu gained a power up Lol

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was going to happen eventually. XD It wasn't my intention, and if it becomes an issue I'm more than willing to report the thread myself.
Yeah, I know it wasn't your intention. People had this discussion before. >_>

You'll just have the same old Kakashi fanboys coming in here and refusing anything that implies Kakashi can't spam Kamui and that Kamui isn't ''gg'' against anyone.

As for my view on this topic. Well, the theory seems plausible, but it's not confirmed so I can't say for sure.

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a common theory. however I feel that kakashi just gained stamina boost. during the war. Since madara was introduced and obito controlled 5 tailed beasts the power scaling went up. forcing the good guys to increase their abilities. Naruto gained BM, sasuke gained EMS with enton spam and later PS and kakashi gained kamui spam. Heck even spiral zetsu gained a power up Lol
The problem with the stamina boost theory is that in the Narutoverse's time, only a few weeks have passed since Naruto fought Pain up to this point, and even less so when Kakashi used Kamui against Sasuke. I don't think it was possible for him to have built up that much stamina in such a short amount of time.

Yeah, I know it wasn't your intention. People had this discussion before. >_>

You'll just have the same old Kakashi fanboys coming in here and refusing anything that implies Kakashi can't spam Kamui and that Kamui isn't ''gg'' against anyone.

As for my view on this topic. Well, the theory seems plausible, but it's not confirmed so I can't say for sure.
True. Well, I certainly hope it doesn't turn out that way, but seeing as this is NB, it probably will. :(

Amaterasuice

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Kakashi can use Kamui so much do to these reasons:

1. Plot requires him to.
2. He got his chakra replenished a few times.
3. He's gotten a chakra boost. I believe he's a 3.5/5 now in stamina.
4. He's gotten better with his eye.
5. Also, the sizes of the Kamui counts too.

But yours is pretty good too.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem with the stamina boost theory is that in the Narutoverse's time, only a few weeks have passed since Naruto fought Pain up to this point, and even less so when Kakashi used Kamui against Sasuke. I don't think it was possible for him to have built up that much stamina in such a short amount of time.
(
It's the same with naruto. it has only been a few weeks like you said and suddenly he can enter SM in an instant and last way longer than 5 mins. Many people miss it but naruto's SM ability improved during the juubi arc. When the juubi was revived naruto could only throw 3 rasenshuriken and he runs out of SM. After obito was defeated he can create an odama rasenshuriken that is way bigger than 3 FRS put together without running out of SM. Like I said the tougher the bad guys get the stronger the good guys are going to have to be to match them. By all logic kakashi shouldn't be able to spam kamui like he did. But I think my opinion is the more probable explanation.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was given chakra by Naruto two times if I'm not mistaken & spend most of the war with the cloak, he got boosts because of that . But that could also be true .

Xēnovia.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also remember Madara saying the "two of the same eyes are together they unleash their true power" that can mean different things though, so I dunno...;/

Adebayo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely disagree. He isn't gettin tired bcos his chakra reserves have somehow increased since the war arc. As for the ms use not causing blindness, since the eyes have inter-dimensional powers, it's possible that one eye being protected by senju cells invariably leads to the other also having the immunity. The inter-dimensional powers of the eyes is what causes it's linkage, this can also be used to explain why kakashi's ms activated same time with obito's

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's either the fact that when two mangekyo are put together (Obito+Kakashi)

Or

The Gedo he just kumai'ed:
Otherwise, why would they show Kakashi Kumai Gedo's arm.