Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Theory] Ancestors of Naruto Uzumaki - The Family Tree

Hi everyone. I have been thinking of this for a while now…. On whom Naruto is the descendant of?? Who is his ancestor??? I have been working on this theory for a while now. I have finally made some conclusions and have made two different very plausible theories. If you wish to see what I mean in short without reading – I suggest that you look at the Ancestry Diagrams that I have made and attached under the two theory headings.
Before I go into my two theories I’d like to bring three main pieces of evidence that support my argument and thories. There have been many delicate clues that have been given out throughout Manga that Naruto is a descendant of the Senju clan or a close relative.
For my first example I’d like to take the scene where “Tobi” encounters and talks Naruto during the Kage Summit in chapter 462. Tobi mentions that “the fire of the Senju clan dwells within you” and also stated that he saw “the First Hokage” in Naruto. This does initially hint that Naruto maybe a Senju descendant or at least a close “blood relative”. See below to read Page it is mentioned in (I suggest you read the chapter to refresh your memory).
You must be registered for see images
My second example is when Naruto was compared to the First Hokage’s wife – Mito Uzumaki at the start of chapter 545. Madara’s thoughts were “Naruto like the first Hokage’s wife has the ability to sense hostility of the enemy”. She (Mito Uzumaki) was also said to have had the ability before the Kyuubi was sealed into her and aided Hashirama in the battle against kyuubi. See below to read Page it is mentioned in (I suggest you read this chapter also to refresh your memory).
My third piece is in Chapter 505 before Naruto is compared with Mito Uzumaki – when Naruto goes into “Chakra Mode” after the battle with the nine tails – It effects living things such as plants. Yamato even mentioned “you’re filled with life force it’s even effecting my Mokuton”. See below to read Page it is mentioned in (I suggest you read this chapter also to refresh your memory).
The only people who is recorded to have a large amount of life force and effecting living things such as plants is ONLY the First Hokage - Hashirama Senju. This ability is shown later on when Naruto battles against the Zetzu Army as well. Ok now on to my Theories.

Theory 1
Ok. My first theory is that Naruto does come from a directly from the Senju clan. As we know so far through manga – the First Hokage - Hashirama Senju has two grandchildren. Tsunade and Nawaki Senju. It is unknown if they have any Aunts or Uncles. Nawaki died in a battle at a young age leaving Tsunade as the last heir. It is known that Tsunade had a relationship with a guy called Dan Katō who later on died in battle.
Although there is no real record of Tsunade being involved in a relationship later on – let alone giving birth to someone, I believe that Tsunade did give birth to Minato Namikaze. Who is the father?? Im thinking either Dan or Jiraiya. It is a high possibility hence lots of theories that – Jiraiya is the father of Minato Namikaze (It may have been a possible outcome of comforting Tsunade :shrug:) Either way Minato’s features are very similar to that of Tsunade and Jiraiya. Anyways that way through Minato, Naruto is part Senju – hence his abilities… (See Diagram below)

Theory 2
Compared to the other theory is pretty simple. It is never known about the Mito Uzumaki’s family at all – whether she had any siblings at all…. Practically in this theory I believe Naruto gained his “abilities” because he is a descendant of a sibling of Mito Uzumaki. Hence the “ability to sense hostility of the enemy”, minor effects on plants + Mokuton since Uzumaki are blood relatives to the Senju clan.... (See Diagram below)

PLEASE VOTE on above Poll :D

Last edited:

deepak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we all know that naruto has the blood of senju hasirama from what tobi said...and he is a descendant of uzumaki clan. but your theories are wrong for the following reasons..

Theory 1:
Minato could not be the son of tsunade... she never married and never had a child. she loved Dan but he died soon... she didn't love jiraiya... she has a friendship with him...
plus if minato had been the son of tsunade, she would have surely told naruto abt it, the first time she met him...

Theory 2:
Naruto's mother is a uzumaki... But she didn't have any relation to Mito uzumaki...
When kushina was invited to the village of konoha, it was only becoz she had the chakra to control nine tails... not becoz she is a relation of Mito...
plus How does it state that naruto is related to sanju hashirama... The second theory shows no relation to sanju...

〜Angel Reborn〜

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we all know that naruto has the blood of senju hasirama from what tobi said...and he is a descendant of uzumaki clan. but your theories are wrong for the following reasons..

Theory 1:
Minato could not be the son of tsunade... she never married and never had a child. she loved Dan but he died soon... she didn't love jiraiya... she has a friendship with him...
plus if minato had been the son of tsunade, she would have surely told naruto abt it, the first time she met him...

Theory 2:
Naruto's mother is a uzumaki... But she didn't have any relation to Mito uzumaki...
When kushina was invited to the village of konoha, it was only becoz she had the chakra to control nine tails... not becoz she is a relation of Mito...
plus How does it state that naruto is related to sanju hashirama... The second theory shows no relation to sanju...
Abt Theory 1 - It is based on theories that are already out abt tsunade being Monato's mother. As for theory 2 if u have read it properly u'd have notice that I mentioned that Naruto is either Senju or a very close blood relative. As to where Kushina comes from - her parents and ancestors are unknown... but there is a small relative posibility that she may have been a decendant of a sibling of Mito Uzumaki. Also note that she had similar chakra as Mito Uzumaki had - stronger than any other Uzumaki around, hence them getting chosen to become Jinchurikis. This is hinted during the the talk Mito and Kushina have....

diobolic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is my theory, based on what your saying + some predictions that have been going round about minato being the grandson of the 1st hokage.

I think the 1st hokage had 2 daughters, in which case the name wasnt given to either minato or tsunade. ( Not sure though on how names are passed on, i assumed the fathers name would be given to a child ( eventhough you dont see it with naruto ) )

Well, i hope to hear from you guys!

Reactions: 〜Angel Reborn〜

Razuu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Abt Theory 1 - It is based on theories that are already out abt tsunade being Monato's mother. As for theory 2 if u have read it properly u'd have notice that I mentioned that Naruto is either Senju or a very close blood relative. As to where Kushina comes from - her parents and ancestors are unknown... but there is a small relative posibility that she may have been a decendant of a sibling of Mito Uzumaki. Also note that she had similar chakra as Mito Uzumaki had - stronger than any other Uzumaki around, hence them getting chosen to become Jinchurikis. This is hinted during the the talk Mito and Kushina have....
The strong chakra was never said about Mito. Only kushina. Show me the manga chapter it says where Mito had special chakra like Kushina and ill believe you. And wouldn't Kushina say something about seeing her aunt Mito? The only relation they have is they are both uzumaki's. I know you did a lot of research but both of your theories make no sense.

〜Angel Reborn〜

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The strong chakra was never said about Mito. Only kushina. Show me the manga chapter it says where Mito had special chakra like Kushina and ill believe you. And wouldn't Kushina say something about seeing her aunt Mito? The only relation they have is they are both uzumaki's. I know you did a lot of research but both of your theories make no sense.
Soz I dunno where it is I just remember reading it somewhere like naruwiki. Just to point out Mito pretty much said she and Kushina were the same - that she was brought to Konoha because of the same things that brought Kushina there. She said she can understand what she is going thru...

〜Angel Reborn〜

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is my theory, based on what your saying + some predictions that have been going round about minato being the grandson of the 1st hokage.

I think the 1st hokage had 2 daughters, in which case the name wasnt given to either minato or tsunade. ( Not sure though on how names are passed on, i assumed the fathers name would be given to a child ( eventhough you dont see it with naruto ) )

Well, i hope to hear from you guys!
Good theory mate - I never thought abt the 1st having two daughters - let alone Tsunade having an Aunt xd Nice pick up mate +Rep

+rep Best presented theory on NB I've seen so far.
Thanx :D

NaruSasuRival

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Think the second theory is given by the manga. You don't need to speculate as we know Kushina is a life force beast from the Uzumaki clan. Thus, she is related to Mito, and we don't have to have actual proof of closed blood relationship. Sensing has been shown to be common among Uzumaki, though sensing evil is a bit exceptional. Karin could tell if Sasuke was in evil mode or not, and she distinguish dark Naruto from bright Naruto as well.

The first theory is the most interesting. Naruto has two bloodline, and maybe three if we consider your first theory. The unknown here is Minato's origin. Note that when Minato appeared in the battlefield, he emphasized on his last name - Namikaze unlike those who think Namikaze has no meaning. From what I have seen, I would not be surprised if MInato is related to Tobirama. This can be the connection between Naruto and the Senju. Another interpretation is that Namikaze is actually the name of a family that is closely related to Rikudo himself. This hold some sense given that none of the Senju, Uchiha, or Uzumaki have ever been closely related to Rikudo as Naruto is. Thus, if there is a twist here, it will come from the other parent of Minato. To sum up, Minato could be the son of Tobirama's descendent and someone else related to Rikudo as the Gold brother were said by Raikage to be related to Rikudo. Thus you can have

Tobirama ---> Unknown son/daughter + his/her unknown wife/husband ---> MInato (+Kushina) ---> Naruto.

In fact, It is clear that Rikudo Sennin had the Will of Fire which he gave to the Senju. Rikudo had a father and Mother which could be Uzumaki and Namikaze (just a crazy possible theory). Still my point is that Naruto is closed to Rikudo because of Minato and Kushina (both of them)