Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok its becomming increasingly obvious to me that people love to use the word "fail" alot in response to some people's opinions. Personally i think if you dont have any logical or reasonably contructive things to say in response to something someone has said, refrain from using your dry fingers and typing pointless (and might i add) Stupid comments like "FAIL". Obviously there are other cases where people may write something else thats just spam, but please refrain from using the word fail unless you have a proper opposing opinion back up with substantial evidence. Just make you seem like a retard with a limited vocabulary and nothing go to offer the forum -_-

Ps: This is my opinion and im entitled to it, if you dont like it its your business! chow :)

Last edited:

Effie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I say it with a different spelling. Phail :|
But I agree, both the worse "fail" and "epic" are way overused now.

*thinks to self "i need to stop saying epic and fail"* :|

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG you Are so right i hate it
Ok (Y)
I say it with a different spelling. Phail :|
But I agree, both the worse "fail" and "epic" are way overused now.
*thinks to self "i need to stop saying epic and fail"* :|
fair enough if its used in the right context, but damn its irritating =/

FAIL you spelled business wrong :p

xD but yeah i guess you are right to some extent
thank you for highlighting my mistake :rolleyes:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok its becomming increasingly obvious to me that people love to use the word "fail" alot in response to some people's opinions. Personally i think if you dont have any logical or reasonably contructive things to say in response to something someone has said, refrain from using your dry fingers and typing pointless (and might i add) Stupid comments like "FAIL". Obviously there are other cases where people may write something else thats just spam, but please refrain from using the word fail unless you have a proper opposing opinion back up with substantial evidence. Just make you seem like a retard with a limited vocabulary and nothing go to offer the forum -_-

Ps: This is my opinion and im entitled to it, if you dont like it its your business! chow :)
this thread is a failure

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know i sound like a moany grandad but jheez people like ...Tenzo and Sinister make me sick :rolleyes:

@Akamochi.. ok you have a point :D

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.