Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if the Witching Hour Boy is former 16th Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates Izo? We all know that after the Payback War the Whitebeard pirates disbanded and went into hiding. What if Izo returned home to Wano and after potentially seeing his home region in poverty he decided to use his powers to steal from the rich and give to the poor?

It could tie into how Marco currently uses his powers to help the people of Sphinx Island.
Note when Oda was asked to draw the Whitebeard pirates as children he only drew Marco, Jozu, Vista and Izo. Instead of the obvious Thatch. This may indicate even more that Izo is a more important character than we originally thought.
Note Whitebeard when he became a successful pirate would send money back to Sphinx Island to raise it from poverty which sets a precedent within the crew that this a behavior that would make sense.

Additionally, Izo's vivre card indicated he is already in Wano.

What do you all think?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm typically picky on theories. While I come off as an ass on here. I'm very asinine when it comes to things being at the very least possible, especially with theories. I look at it in a more "that makes alot more sense" manner than Oda trying to throw us a curve ball.

Not too many theories I like

This one is amazing good work

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, i wanted to add that (don't quote me on this) but when Marco said "If you are going to wano...." Could he have wanted Nekomamushi to send a message to Izo. It would make sense the defacto captain of the whitebeard pirates knowing the whereabouts of his fellow top commanders.

(i'm currently looking up the chapter where neko met marco to clarify)

Reactions: Sakazuki

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I def dont think its izo. If he is then why is he hiding from public ?
He is a strong man, being a former commander of the great whitebeard pirates. However he is but one man. Probably, he heard of the prophecy when he returned to wano after the payback war and since then has been just doing what he can do to help his country until the prophecy may come true and possibly then come out and join the alliance.

What do you think?

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a strong man, being a former commander of the great whitebeard pirates. However he is but one man. Probably, he heard of the prophecy when he returned to wano after the payback war and since then has been just doing what he can do to help his country until the prophecy may come true and possibly then come out and join the alliance.
It would be nice but why hasnt he informed marco about current state of wano . Wont it help regroup in taking down kaido ?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would be nice but why hasnt he informed marco about current state of wano . Wont it help regroup in taking down kaido ?
They just fought and overwhelmingly lost a war against another yonkou (Blackbeard), doubt they believe they have the strength to defeat Kaidou. Plus they've had run ins with the Beast Pirates previously so they know how formiddable they can be.
Additionally, if Izo is aware of the prophecy he could possibly have known of the lady who made the prophecy and believed in her words.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They just fought and overwhelmingly lost a war against another yonkou (Blackbeard), doubt they believe they have the strength to defeat Kaidou. Plus they've had run ins with the Beast Pirates previously so they know how formiddable they can be.
Additionally, if Izo is aware of the prophecy he could possibly have known of the lady who made the prophecy and believed in her words.
You mean toki's prophecy yes its entirely possible considering how 9 scabbard will be the one to kill orochi . I am pretty sure izo is one of them .

Reactions: WhistleBlower