The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Please don't spam, as I'd like this to be a pretty simple and good RP thread...this is basically my way of saying goodbye (in a way) to everyone.-

The 2 Ninja, and , appear on a moonlit mountain perch and meet with the 11th Division Captain of NG13, Kirin Tenguste, for a special occasion...one of which they all knew would eventually come. The mood is soft, serene, but with a dismal hint in the air. Kurama sits beneath a peach blossom tree on the perch and plays a tune on a panflute...something to the tune of:
(note: even after kurama stops playing it, just keep it playing.

Akiza: It's done, isn't it, it's finally done?

Kurama: *stops playing* Yes it is.

Kirin: *placing Haori on the tree* Let's get it over with then shall we...

Kurama: You two have no idea what I had to go through to get all the signatures... *hands Akiza a scroll*

Akiza: *placing the scroll on the ground by the tree* We understand, Kurama...I bet Azula was none too happy to see you.

Kirin: *giggles* That would probably be an understatement, Akiza-chan.

Kurama: Indeed. Well now, let us see who comes to read this...before we...you both know what I'm going to say.

*Akiza and Kirin are silent at that*

Akiza: What's done is done, Kurama. We can only hope that our...you guys know...are respected.

*Kirin looks off to the side worriedly, trying not to note it to Kurama and Akiza*

Kurama: You're worried about him, aren't you Kirin-san.

*Kirin nods*

Akiza:You're giving it to someone who is very capable of handling the responsibility, Kirin, you should know.

Kirin:*sighs* Yeah, I know he can do it, he'll do great, when he's ready.

*Kurama sits down and pours some tea*

Kurama: Tea, my friends?

Akiza & Kirin: Absolutely.

*They sit and watch the moonlit sky as they slowly drink their tea and wait*

-Now more to the point...the scroll reads:-
The Last Will & Testament of Akiza, formerly known as Kakashithunder​

Well this is it, I guess. I’ve moved on to the next life that is reality everyone. Is this goodbye, forever? Well role-play wise maybe, but me visiting this site every so often and giving greetings and conversations may not be. Anyway, this may be long and winded out, but here goes anyway…

To begin:

I leave ownership of my Custom Summon of White Tigers and also give part ownership of my Custom Element of Plastic to –Yusuke-, as long as I stay a user of both, and are able to use any customs he comes up with for either if I at any time decide to return to role-playing.

I hereby give Emperor full power to create and submit any new customs for our Custom Element of Cloud, as long as I stay a user of it, and are able to use any customs he comes up with for it, if I at any time decide to return to role-playing.

I hereby give my permission for anyone from this day forward to make either of the bios I have currently, Akiza (from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) or Kurama (from Yu-Yu Hakusho), and if I still have any control over the bios I created in the past, like Azula (from Avatar: The Last Airbender) and Sheik (from Legend of Zelda), I hereby give my permission for those bios for anyone to create as well, if I must say it now, if not, oh well, I said it anyway.

If the Bleach RP and the New Gotei 13 is ever to return again, I hereby relinquish and resign my title as Captain of the 11th Division, and leave it to my Vice-Captain, KeotsuEclipse, to lead the 11th until he himself becomes a full-fledged captain, and if Keotsu is not RPing anymore at the time of the Bleach RP’s return, RokuNR, I leave finding the newest Kenpachi to you. I shall still keep my Captain rank in the RP nonetheless, just not as a captain of the Gotei. Thank you for being my first captain and teaching me nearly everything I know when it comes to that RP, I’ll have more for you all listed in these paragraphs later.

Well…that was the easy stuff. >_> Now for the harder shiz.

As for my (created) Custom Jutsu, errr, I’ll keep them obviously, but anyone who I consider to be a close friend, such as Keotsu, Roku, Yusuke, Zen, Jinbei, Vincent, you know who you are, I allow you to use them, if you are able to use them. If you are unsure if I leave you my customs to use, please PM me immediately after you read this and I shall get back to you with my decision as soon as I can. If not, guys who I listed, along with the people who know who they are as my close friends, please feel free to teach them to whoever asks. If this is not permissible, then I’m sorry everyone, but I guess my CJ will have to stay mine unless I mentioned you for my CE or CS.

Personal notes:

To Ingwer, Ben, and Pyry: You guys sure made my life here interesting. I’ll miss all the conversations we had together and all the pie (even though the cake is a lie last time I remember us leaving that at), lol. I’ll come to ebuddy on occasion, if not, you can probably find me on facebook (I think I’m friends with all yall on there)…if not pm me and ill link ya to it, along with an email yall can send me emails at and I’ll get to yall that way when I can.

This goes for any of my good-close friends who wants to stay in contact with me, just shoot me a pm and I’ll try to get back to yall with the details…

To Keotsu: Well buddy, you know where to find me, what I said for Ingwer, Pyry, and Ben, goes for you too. Take care of the 11th for me will ya…my haori will be here for you when you are ready (if the Bleach RP comes back). You were always my favorite swords-guy (and superhero, if you remember that) to spar with.

To Roku, Gats…err… and everyone I know from my NB generation: We’ll always be the awesome ones who’ll say remember when Gats did this or HBA did that or Roku crashed through another wall? Haha. Good times good times. I’ll miss those too, and what I said before goes for yall too (contact information wise anyway).

To all my Naruto RP sensei/teachers (well y’all all taught me something, but these guys know who they are): Thank you for teaching me and having me as your student. I’ll never forget my noob days, and look at me now, a legend, thanks to yall among other things I’ve done here.

To Kaos: First off, I apologize for leaving our rivalry here at 3-2 in my favor, but our fights will always be epic and you are also a close personal friend of mine who I won’t forget either. Hotheaded as you are at times, and a fan of the wrong black and yellow/gold (if you know what I mean, lol) you were and are awesome in your own right, and I hope you become a legend in your own right, if you aren’t already one, and same goes to you for contact info (if you don’t catch me on ebuddy first lol).

To Musa: If you are to find this sometime, someday, somewhere, you were a close friend of mine and many here, and still are. If you want to get in contact with me, send me an email with the email you have for me, and I’ll get to it sometime. Look forward to hearing how you’re doing again, my fellow culinary friend.

To all my other (close and good) friends on this site, and nearly anyone who had a nice casual conversation with me(in other words everyone else I didn’t list): I thank you all for your kindness and friendship. I can’t list all of you because then the list would go on for miles, and miles, and miles. I hope to keep the convos flowing as long as I check my profile (otherwise known as my answering machine now, haha) here when I can.

On an RP wise note, to the village(s) of Amegakure and Akatsuki, all your secrets that y’all shared with me shall stay as such and be deleted from where I have them saved. I ain’t no traitor….or is that an understatement from way back when for when I betrayed Rain for Wave in the old days, haha. Seriously though, don’t worry, y’all can trust me here.

Take care everyone.

Signed,
Akiza Uchiha, The Sage of Sharingan, The Black Rose Uchiha
Azula Kaguya, The Naughty Little Princess
Kurama Kaguya, The Rose of the Kaguya
Sheik, The Lightning Ninja
Kakashi Hatake (my Kakashi bio from way back)
Kirin Tenguste, Former 11th Division Captain of the New Gotei 13
Kakashithunder (KT)
Akiza

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Korra shows up with a bouquet of roses. She hands them to her former teachers Akiza and Kurama. She gives them a hug each and starts to shed some tears knowing that it won't be the same as it was when she join this place.*

Korra: Sensei I wish you the best of luck in your future. You taught me a lot RP wise and life wise. You were truly an inspiration and and a good mentor who I will follow in there foot steps one day. I hope to see you return even if its for a little. You had lots of achievements which would makes us all proud. I and the rest of Amegakure and Akatsuki will truly miss you and we will never forget you.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
*Broly sits meditating within his home when he senses something amiss*

Master Broly.. You feel that too right?

Of course I do Zetsu.. A great strength seems to be fading away

Yes Master Broly... This bodes well for your plans of becoming the ultimate being doesnt it? One less power in your way

Indeed Zetsu...

*electricity surges around Broly*

However.. I feel that this was quite the important person, many people are coming to see this person who is leaving. Normally I would try to kill them all but.. Let them mourn hahahahahaahaah let their sadness flow.. Then we shall strike when their hearts are heaviest

Of course Master Broly....

Goodbye Akiza

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vincent appears before the duo

My dear freinds. It is truly a bittersweet occasion. I find myself elated to see your faces, yet heartbroken at your departure. I truly wish you well.

OOC: Goodbye becky. You were one of the nicest people ever to grace this site and it wont be the same without you my old freind

Artemis81

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Artemis appears
"Although I do not know you personally, you will be missed. Even though this is our meeting, it is also our farewell."

Goodbye, Akiza.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keotsu ran with all his might, the scroll in his hand weighing more heavily on his heart than any physical mass could ever hope to replicate on his body; his breath was hard and labored, as he had been sprinting from kilometers away. He was aware of the flowers he held close to his breast with his left hand, shielding them both from the night and his own harsh movements. Ironic? Symbolic? All Keotsu knew is that they were right.

"Taicho!" he yelled, as he crested the mountain top, his voice quivering with the shout. He was trying his best to retain his composure, but the shaking of his body would not be completely subdued. For all the calmness of the swordsman, goodbyes were amongst the the things he feared the most; perhaps the greatest chink in his emotional armor.

Wiping the sweat from his brow he approached the woman who had given him much through his life. He had never voiced just how much he had appreciated what she had done for him, and regretted now every word not said. His teacher, his Captain, his friend.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Keotsu revealed the flowers he had been holding; a bundle of White Roses.

"Taicho....You gave me much, and I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you for everything you've done," Keotsu said, his voice starting to falter as he tried his best to restrain his emotions - but to no avail, as tears started to form at the corners of his eyes, despite how much he fought it, "but, you are my friend, and - more than that - that makes you a part of my family. I will not falter, and you will always be the Captain, no matter what. I promise you my best, and nothing less. Your legacy will not be forgotten."

Keotsu then bowed deeply, simultaneous wiping his eyes as he did so.

"Taicho...I will do my best to make you proud. And I wish you happiness and fortune in all that you do," said Keotsu. Able to maintain his composure no longer, he stepped forward and hugged his Captain.

Smiling as he stepped back, he was forced to once again wipe away his tears "I may not be able to be a fearsome Kenpachi, but if there was one thing you taught me, it was how to be a compassionate leader. For all it means - for it will not last forever, not if there is anything beyond this physical life....I wish you the best. Goodbye, my Captain," said Keotsu, as he stepped backwards, leaving the rose that was the motif he had decided to adopt, and finally saluted the woman who had given him so much.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rairen notices the girls he has been spying for the night, the entire time he felt as if he knew the reason for their appearance. When the scroll unfolds before his eyes, and given his majestic eyes he could witness every single and sharpest detail. Even the demon had a tear in his eyes. "So I guess, you are leaving huh." he whispers, "You will be remembered, Akiza." vanishing into the darkness of the night.

Talk to you on msn. >_>

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Lelouch appears out of nowhere, with tears*

You must be registered for see images

"Hmm, where can i start. I don't know you but iv'e heard so many great things about you from Korra and other Ame nin and akatsuki members but your legacy lives and the new members in Ame know about you and know the kind of person you are. Hopefully this is not the last time we chat, Good luck with everything!"

Too bad i wasn't part of Ame when you were active. :T_T:

Last edited:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Korra shows up with a bouquet of roses. She hands them to her former teachers Akiza and Kurama. She gives them a hug each and starts to shed some tears knowing that it won't be the same as it was when she join this place.*

Korra: Sensei I wish you the best of luck in your future. You taught me a lot RP wise and life wise. You were truly an inspiration and and a good mentor who I will follow in there foot steps one day. I hope to see you return even if its for a little. You had lots of achievements which would makes us all proud. I and the rest of Amegakure and Akatsuki will truly miss you and we will never forget you.
Thank you all.
*Broly sits meditating within his home when he senses something amiss*

Master Broly.. You feel that too right?

Of course I do Zetsu.. A great strength seems to be fading away

Yes Master Broly... This bodes well for your plans of becoming the ultimate being doesnt it? One less power in your way

Indeed Zetsu...

*electricity surges around Broly*

However.. I feel that this was quite the important person, many people are coming to see this person who is leaving. Normally I would try to kill them all but.. Let them mourn hahahahahaahaah let their sadness flow.. Then we shall strike when their hearts are heaviest

Of course Master Broly....

Goodbye Akiza
Thank you.
Vincent appears before the duo

My dear freinds. It is truly a bittersweet occasion. I find myself elated to see your faces, yet heartbroken at your departure. I truly wish you well.

OOC: Goodbye becky. You were one of the nicest people ever to grace this site and it wont be the same without you my old freind
Thanks. ^^
Artemis appears
"Although I do not know you personally, you will be missed. Even though this is our meeting, it is also our farewell."

Goodbye, Akiza.
Thanks anyway. ^^
Keotsu ran with all his might, the scroll in his hand weighing more heavily on his heart than any physical mass could ever hope to replicate on his body; his breath was hard and labored, as he had been sprinting from kilometers away. He was aware of the flowers he held close to his breast with his left hand, shielding them both from the night and his own harsh movements. Ironic? Symbolic? All Keotsu knew is that they were right.

"Taicho!" he yelled, as he crested the mountain top, his voice quivering with the shout. He was trying his best to retain his composure, but the shaking of his body would not be completely subdued. For all the calmness of the swordsman, goodbyes were amongst the the things he feared the most; perhaps the greatest chink in his emotional armor.

Wiping the sweat from his brow he approached the woman who had given him much through his life. He had never voiced just how much he had appreciated what she had done for him, and regretted now every word not said. His teacher, his Captain, his friend.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Keotsu revealed the flowers he had been holding; a bundle of White Roses.

"Taicho....You gave me much, and I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you for everything you've done," Keotsu said, his voice starting to falter as he tried his best to restrain his emotions - but to no avail, as tears started to form at the corners of his eyes, despite how much he fought it, "but, you are my friend, and - more than that - that makes you a part of my family. I will not falter, and you will always be the Captain, no matter what. I promise you my best, and nothing less. Your legacy will not be forgotten."

Keotsu then bowed deeply, simultaneous wiping his eyes as he did so.

"Taicho...I will do my best to make you proud. And I wish you happiness and fortune in all that you do," said Keotsu. Able to maintain his composure no longer, he stepped forward and hugged his Captain.

Smiling as he stepped back, he was forced to once again wipe away his tears "I may not be able to be a fearsome Kenpachi, but if there was one thing you taught me, it was how to be a compassionate leader. For all it means - for it will not last forever, not if there is anything beyond this physical life....I wish you the best. Goodbye, my Captain," said Keotsu, as he stepped backwards, leaving the rose that was the motif he had decided to adopt, and finally saluted the woman who had given him so much.
I know you'll do me proud, Keotsu. Thank you.
Rairen notices the girls he has been spying for the night, the entire time he felt as if he knew the reason for their appearance. When the scroll unfolds before his eyes, and given his majestic eyes he could witness every single and sharpest detail. Even the demon had a tear in his eyes. "So I guess, you are leaving huh." he whispers, "You will be remembered, Akiza." vanishing into the darkness of the night.

Talk to you on msn. >_>
Yeah yeah Blizz. lol Thanks. ^^

*Lelouch appears out of nowhere, with tears*

You must be registered for see images

"Hmm, where can i start. I don't know you but iv'e heard so many great things about you from Korra and other Ame nin and akatsuki members but your legacy lives and all new the members in Ame know about you and know the kind of person you are. Hopefully this is not the last time we chat, Good luck with everything!"

Too bad i wasn't part of Ame when you were active. :T_T:
Thanks. Sorry. ^_^ *rubs neck guiltily* College life gets to you you know.

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*kakashi steps out of the shadows*
"The Black Rose will definitely be missed by all".

Thanks for all the good times Akiza! Have fun in college!

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Minato Namikaze arrives, noticing the two people in front of him, the cool wind whistles through his hair pushing it back as he takes two FTG kunai handing one each to the ninja in front of himself.

Carry the will of the ninja with you, wherever you go....Never forget the lessons you learned on the path of the shinobi!!

Minato then vanishes from sight in a flash..

[video=youtube;-Jfyp6EUUlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jfyp6EUUlU[/video]

Last edited:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*kakashi steps out of the shadows*
"The Black Rose will definitely be missed by all".

Thanks for all the good times Akiza! Have fun in college!
Thanks. ^_^
Minato Namikaze arrives, noticing the two people in front of him, the cool wind whistles through his hair pushing it back as he takes two FTG kunai handing one each to the ninja in front of himself.

Carry the will of the ninja with you, wherever you go....Never forget the lessons you learned on the path of the shinobi!!

Minato then vanishes from sight in a flash..

[video=youtube;-Jfyp6EUUlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jfyp6EUUlU[/video]
Thank you.
:T_T: Farewell sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ian will miss so much :(
Take care. ^^

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Solf stands there in front of his sensei and captain of Squad 11, with his head tilted down looking towards the ground of his sensei and captain feet and his hands behind his back. Eyes watering and looking like they are drowning in water. His head he starts wondering what he do. He raises his head smiling at them. He takes his hands off behind his back and showing roses to give to them. Tears run down his face and it starts raining as the first tear rains down his face.

Dang sensei and captain, I can't believe it has come to this. With this rain pouring you can still see my tears in the rain. I will miss you so much that it isn't funny. You have taught me a lot and I will never forget it ever. Thank you forever thing sensei and captain. You are really important me and everyone else here.

I look around and move my arms showing everyone here.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Typhon stands on a cliff overlooking a vast ocean. He thought back on his early days and the Sensei who had taught him so much. Akiza of the Black Rose, as beautiful as she was dangerous. He held out an oddly shaped jar the lid uncovered, holding it out over the edge of the cliff.

This, the gift you gave me long ago. It is only right that I use it to pay my tribute to your legend oh dear Sensei!

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before uttering "Good Bye" as he turns the jar over. An endless stream of cookies falls from the jar falling into the ocean below.

Bye Akiza, you shall be missed! :T_T:

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the three heads popping out form the ground beneath Sakon, Ukon, and Bakura come out from underground to bid the lovely black rose and the rose of kaguya a farewell.

Bakura : Cya around sometime Rose duo.
Ukon : Zzz.
Sakon : Alright enjoy your time away. I'll come back and get you some day.

After saying there good byes the trio again channel's thier chakra into the ground slipping it it and traveling away.
Soon after bakura tells sakon to wait for him and runs back towards akiza and kurama. upon reached both he gives each of them a comb one Blue and one red.

Bakura : these are my combs. I wanted to give you both something to remember me by, and yes I do need two combs ... do you see all this hair i have?

With his Final farewell bakura catches up towards sakon again traveling like a mole U_U.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Farewell akiza! i heard so much about you, the queen of the akatsuki, the black rose uchiha, one of the top female Rpers. i don't even know you, or seen you in battle yet and your legacy has touch me. Wish you luck in the future

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakuya stands on too of a small cliff overlooking everyone else mourning the leave of a beloved member... In his hand is a bouquet of roses, black roses for the tribute of an rp legend known by this trademark.

Byakuya: It is true that I do not know much about you, but we have had interesting talks and your legacy will live on forever. You are a great role model and I hope wherever you're going, you'll be happy....

He then throws the flowers into the air allowing the winds to take them to wherever you are. Turning back, he wipes a single tear signifying their friendship as he heads back to suna...

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been a good three years. Our ups and down...I still remember playin' Pokemon with ye, doing puzzles on MSN, spendin' long hours in useless conversations, haha...
Remember Musa?
Chiryoku?
Sinister?
I would log on every day waitin' to start those group conversations.
Ain't over yet, just sayin'.
Ye taught me Genjutsu. Three years ago. God, I feel so old. Listenin' to me rage when I failed my sensei test three times in a row. Haha. Griefin', pretty much.
Let's stay in contact, yes?
Good luck in life. It doesn't last long so make the most out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.