Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IM BACK!
Been away working hard to pay for my bills and highly expensive pot habit and found some free time to make a thread!...this thread may include spoilers in the manga and/or anime so beware!

Questions/Opinions up for debate:
>Shouldn't Naruto be sparring with Killer-bee to find out what his new powers potential be?
>How do you think the dead ninja revived by Kabuto-maru will effect some ninja during the war?(be specific)
>Where you rate naruto's power against that of Madara's sharingan and newly stolen rennigan?
>What do you think Sasuke is planning to do after the war actually starts?

Try not to be rude when debating topics...:D

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Killer-bee is the only person capable of sparring with Naruto at a high level so they should try doing that...like last week..lls.

I have a feeling that someone from the leaf village will get severely injured after seeing Asuma and hesitate to fight.

I believe Naruto's will power added onto his "So6p" power and sage mode is enough to overcome Madara in an all out 1 on1 battle.

Ihave a feeling Sasuke will do something to betray Madara the same wat Kabuto-maru will soon or later.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Killer bee will train against each others and will probably join the others when Madara, Kabuto and co has slaught a large amount of people and save the remaining people >_>

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also think sasuke will betray madara and i think madara's brother was in the coffin and madara is worried about the fact the revived bodies still have there old minds so his brother will remember what madara did and.................. yadah yadah yadah sorry didnt think what would happen next

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea...from what we've seen, Sasuke is good at using powerful ppl for his own selfish reasons so he'll definitely find away to get past him.

slim420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well heres something that i havent seen mention yet, or i havent looked around for it in specific... if its been said, sorry...

OK so kabuto can bring back peoples soul right, but there's no explication on how he does it or what are the requirements and limits to it...

so heres my question, can he bring back the original sage and use him?

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well heres something that i havent seen mention yet, or i havent looked around for it in specific... if its been said, sorry...

OK so kabuto can bring back peoples soul right, but there's no explication on how he does it or what are the requirements and limits to it...

so heres my question, can he bring back the original sage and use him?
If he could he would only need ONE summon not 23.

He also would NOT need Madara.

He would NOT need Sasuke.

When all you want to do is learn all Ninjutsu why get yourself involved in a war when you can summon the SOSP.

So my answer to your question...no he cant.

slim420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he could he would only need ONE summon not 23.

He also would NOT need Madara.

He would NOT need Sasuke.

When all you want to do is learn all Ninjutsu why get yourself involved in a war when you can summon the SOSP.

So my answer to your question...no he cant.

Yeah he would only need 1. (sorry but what are the 23 summons you are talking about.)

Well he might need madara, for some reason (like idk.. umm maybe he cant summon him yet unless he has madaras power or something...)

And yeah, maybe that's what kabuto is looking for, like you said, kabuto wants to learn right, he has pretty much and unlimited bank of information by resurrecting people, so why get involve...

So he might be able to resurrect them...

but we haven't seen all the people he has resurrected yet, he has to build it to the climax, like Konan was not showed when he said the dead akatsuki members..

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simple,reviving the so6ps would kill the manga..he was a god ffs how will anyone take on the sage...the creator of all jutsus...if he was resurrected and was killed by naruto it would mean a mortal killed a god o.o

slim420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple,reviving the so6ps would kill the manga..he was a god ffs how will anyone take on the sage...the creator of all jutsus...if he was resurrected and was killed by naruto it would mean a mortal killed a god o.o
Yes i get your point, but this option is still available even if it kills the story.

Not trying to be negative but i just pointing out things that are still possible.

and i dont think he created all the jutsus, he might of created the way to make jutsus, but not created them himself... and not his not a god. if he was he wouldnt of have died...