Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone just wanted to know who has watched this show and what u guys think of it.

The story begins as the vampire Stefan Salvatore returns to his ancestral home in Mystic Falls, Virginia, to be near Elena Gilbert, a high school student who bears a resemblance to Katherine, a woman Stefan loved 145 years ago, in the year 1864.

Elena and her brother, Jeremy, struggle to get past the deaths of their parents, which occurred four months prior. Jeremy deals with the loss through drug use, while Elena tries to shut out her feelings. She and Stefan meet, and are instantly attracted to each other.

Trouble starts when the vampire Damon Salvatore, who followed his brother Stefan to Mystic Falls, begins feeding on the townspeople. At a party, he attacks Vicki Donovan. She survives and remembers that a vampire bit her. Stefan attempts to cover his tracks by using his powers to make her believe an animal attacked her. While trying to visit Stefan at his home, Elena meets Damon, who tells her Stefan is still getting over his past love Katherine.

The first episode

So far im enjoyin the show i have not read the books so i cant say which is better if anyone want me to link all the episodes and continue updatin it weekly no problem just tell me and i will

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw previews for it, I think it looks like a pretty decent show, but the good vampire(I think he is the good one) looks like they tried to give him a resemblance to Edward in the Twilight movie....-_-

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea but what do u guys think of the show? and the first episode is there if u wanna check it out
I think its okay -.- it got boring after they locked Damon up. Never happened in the book. Elena is supposed to be blonde. They REALLY tried to make it like Twilight. Good thing Damon doesn't look all Jacob-ish and has some originality. I used to be real obsessed with it though. I only watch because of Damon anyways. The show would really suck without him.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its okay -.- it got boring after they locked Damon up. Never happened in the book. Elena is supposed to be blonde. They REALLY tried to make it like Twilight. Good thing Damon doesn't look all Jacob-ish and has some originality. I used to be real obsessed with it though. I only watch because of Damon anyways. The show would really suck without him.
yea your right damon helps out the show alot but its also elena and stefan connection

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vampire Diaries is awesome Because of Damon i mean C mon without him it will suck.xd
yea your right damon helps out the show alot but its also elena and stefan connection
Lol exactly.

I find Stefan's and Elena's moment's quite er....too cheesy and I usually turn away from the screen. I find the time to actually do my homework. O_O It's also hilarious how they tried to make Stefan look like Edward haha xd failz.

Also, I don't know about you guys but I'm glad Vickie died O_O

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your Trippin cause i will kidnap Elena and keep her for life O_O....
lol that wouldnt bother me xd
Lol exactly.

I find Stefan's and Elena's moment's quite er....too cheesy and I usually turn away from the screen. I find the time to actually do my homework. O_O It's also hilarious how they tried to make Stefan look like Edward haha xd failz.

Also, I don't know about you guys but I'm glad Vickie died O_O
and yes she was kinda annoying but she made her lil bro happy i think caroline could go

Last edited: