Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone i have News i have decided to retire from Fighting for a while and work on my FanFiction Story and so i have also decided This!

The Undead Tournament

This Tournament will have no Interference with the King Of Steel Tournament

Those who wish To enter this Tournament Must Think before Entering for this will Determine My Choice even though the Winner Of this Tournament will recive THIS!:

MY Sword Frostmourne, My Entire Undead Army and the Entire Continent of Northrend!! The Winner will Also recive Title of The Lich King and Will have the Power to summon Ice dragons and Undead Dragons
You must be registered for see images

After the Tournament is Over i will be Back to my Old Self U_U there is only 1 rule:

Only 1 Kai and 1 Sub for Each Battle

That is it those who wish to Enter Post here

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know,I cant understand it too :p

I meant :
MY Sword Frostmourne, My Entire Undead Army and the Entire Continent of Northrend!! The Winner will Also recive Title of The Lich King and Will have the Power to summon Ice dragons and Undead Dragons
I dun like this shits and I wont write them thats why I am not in the tournament

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know,I cant understand it too :p

I meant :
I dun like this shits and I wont write them thats why I am not in the tournament
uhhh so you dont want all that?! im surprised lol fine with me