The Ultimate Genjitsu(The Truth about Madara)!!!!!

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hi Guys

I have just been wondering. Maybe you guys have seen it to. But this might just be a major spoiler to some people!!! Focus on Madara in the last couple of chapters, every time he says some thing important there is a pic of him with his sharingan active, looking at Sasuke, can you remeber how Kakashi have manipulated Zabusa with his sharingan when they battled the first time. I think Madara is also manipulating Sasuke, and telling him all that he needs to hear into converting him to the 'dark side'!!!!!! He is seeing what Sasuke is thinking, also there was a time when Sasuke was lights out, and Madra have tied him with a rope, prior to that, i think Madara have watched Zetsus recording of Itachis battle with him, and that is how Madara new of 'thing' that Itachi have done to him(giving him the MS power). He is playing Sasuke like M Jackson with little children!!!! That is so wrong!!

Reactions: peaceful

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well yes. but he didnt know how!! And that is why he watched the video. also he played Sasuke to not say that it was threw poking him on the forehead, he deliberately left that part out, to make Sasuke believe what he says is true. He is playing a very psychological game with Sasuke.

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think you are reading a little too much into that whole scene. I agree, it's plausible that tobi is playing a game with sasuke, but to think that he's going to such great lengths to mess with his head.. for what? He's already got sasuke captive, he could very easily manipulate him with just lying to him, without having to resort to using such useless tactics. It just doesn't make sense.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe? I dont know, Sasuke is definitely worth a lot, if he already went to such lengths to explain all of these things to him? We dont know what he is up to yet or how the whole puzzle fits together? It was just very odd for me, that there is so much focus on the sharingan from tobi?

yondaime

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah....

one other doubtful question everyone posed was, whether sasuke is also a jinchuriiki.....we still don't know where the eight-tail is and people are saying that sasuke has the eight tailed beast within him but I DON'T BELIEVE THAT!!!! i think there is another sharingan type beyond the eternal sharingan but madara needs the strongest uchiha crop to help him get that.....thats why he had itachi fight sasuke and to see who is the strongest.....but sasuke will kill him anyway....somehow alongside with naruto & friends.....

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To tell you the truth, I dont think that you might be that far of. If I can give you a really big spoiler, I honestly think that Oro might obtained the 8tail in the future, and that is where the chaos will begin. He might do a body transfer with Sasuke as a mutual agreement in order to become as strong as the Kyuubi. In the Jap mythology the 8 tails fight with the 9 tails and loses, and I think that that is how Naruto will also end.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
one other doubtful question everyone posed was, whether sasuke is also a jinchuriiki.....we still don't know where the eight-tail is and people are saying that sasuke has the eight tailed beast within him but I DON'T BELIEVE THAT!!!! i think there is another sharingan type beyond the eternal sharingan but madara needs the strongest uchiha crop to help him get that.....thats why he had itachi fight sasuke and to see who is the strongest.....but sasuke will kill him anyway....somehow alongside with naruto & friends.....
i believed he could have it since oro give him the curse mack now is going i dont think he have it

Cursed_sasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hi Guys

I have just been wondering. Maybe you guys have seen it to. But this might just be a major spoiler to some people!!! Focus on Madara in the last couple of chapters, every time he says some thing important there is a pic of him with his sharingan active, looking at Sasuke, can you remeber how Kakashi have manipulated Zabusa with his sharingan when they battled the first time. I think Madara is also manipulating Sasuke, and telling him all that he needs to hear into converting him to the 'dark side'!!!!!! He is seeing what Sasuke is thinking, also there was a time when Sasuke was lights out, and Madra have tied him with a rope, prior to that, i think Madara have watched Zetsus recording of Itachis battle with him, and that is how Madara new of 'thing' that Itachi have done to him(giving him the MS power). He is playing Sasuke like M Jackson with little children!!!! That is so wrong!!

but sasuke has the ms activated so genjutsu is ineffective aginst it...
tell if im wrong...

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wow, ok, difficult Q. I dont know the answer to that, but I think that he does not have the MS active, and that makes the difference. I think he must have that active to counter a genjitsu so power full as the one that Madara can use.

But to go against that, He cant look into Madara's Sharingan to fall into a genjistu and Itachi is the only other Ninja that we know of that can cast such a genjitsu with his Sharingan that you dont have to look into.