Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Thats what said in manga by Bobito
2. Kishi directly said in order to use copied jutsu user must have necesarry skill to perform it.

Sasuke despite seeing chidori used by Kakashi still neeeded couple days to be able to actually use it.If Sharingan give you automatic ability to use copied jutsu then Sasuke would not need any training or none of Uchihas would need any training at all.

4. Thats because he already probably knew jutsu and was able to perform it. Against Kakuzu Kakashi could only tell that Kakuzu is probably using doton jutsu he could not predict which jutsu is going to be used or how it works. In same manner sharingan was not able to predict when FTG is going to be used so no their precognition does not include ninjutsu ( I mean yes they can see something is coming but not exactly what and in which form)

5. BS or not its manga fact cant change that.

6. Izuna barely appeared in manga we have no idea did he really have any MS jutsus just because he didn not show tm doesnt mean he doesnt have them. Tobirama made some comment regarding enton in 4 war which means Izuna or Madara had it considering its MS jutsu and only those 2 had it.

There is nothing wrong with Tobirama saying Uchiha can have power greater than Senju. Senju power is non existed ( manga didnt gave them any so far).Tobirama had to rely on his intelligence to be able to compete with Uchihas by inventing many jutsus.

Uchihas may be stronger clan overall but in war era they did not because of Hashirama and Tobirama.
r u a tobidara believer????..

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
r u a tobidara believer????..
Of course I am
Post automatically merged:

Look I’m not trying to disuade you from responding but you’re not changing my mind. The Uchiha were superior, but if you can describe how the following aren’t restrictions then you’re not making your point.

Restrictions placed upon the Uchiha:
>Being made Senju “equals” despite having all advantages
>No thoughts of learning/obtaining personal Sage mode
>No Using Izanagi in battle (literally every 3T Uchiha could use it)
-Only Obito used it in battle.​
>No using Izanami in battle (every Uchiha could do this too)
-Only Itachi used this in battle.​
>Obtaining MS
Only 6 manifested it out of countless generations​
4 had doujutsu techniques (Shisui, Itachi, Sasuke and Obito​
3 required help (Obito, Itachi and Sasuke)​
2 didn’t have doujutsu techniques at all (Mada&Izu)​
1 didn’t even have Susano’o (Izuna)​
>Not capitalizing on their innate genjutsu affinity in the Feudal era. MS genjutsu > 3T genjutsu, yet neither Mada nor Izuna were allowed to use it.
>Prevented from copying and mastering many, if not all jutsu in any/every era
>Rarely, if ever, created new jutsu.
>Only passed down Fire techniques
>Not using all Six Paths of the Rinnegan
>Not casting genjutsu on their respective reincarnated Ashura counterparts
>Not having an Indra reincarnate that manifest retarded, fucking OP abilities in one lifetime, and isn’t nerfed.
>Nerfed Indra reincarnates to act dumb and allow the Ashura to win
As I said in my last sentence Uchiha may be stronger overall but it war are they did not reason of that is existence of Hashirama and Tobirama who were part of Senju clan and thanks to them Senju won .

All this you listed are not real restrictions and going by that logic same can be said about other clans.

- Izanagi and Izanami are kinjutsus. According to definition Kinjutsu are techniques that have been banned from being taught or used. So its perfectly normal that Uchihas dont even know about their existence.

- Sage mode is body power ,and Uchiha represent eye power this is not restricition by any possible means.

- Kishi designed MS as extremely rare occurance among Uchihas. Giving MS to every Uchiha would be against Kishi original idea so this is not restriction its Kishi concept.

- Not inventing and passing down only fire jutsus is claim not even worth mentioning . How many jutsus Senju passed down , how many of them Uzumaki did. Uchihas did not receive worse treatment than any other clan this point is irrelevant.

I could say that Senju were most restricted clan because only Hashirama is allowed to use wood release.

How much restriction I could mention being placed on Hyugas ?

- Having better chakra insight than Uchihas with x ray , long range , almost 360 field of vision.

- Having perfect chakra control which as said in theory makes them possible to use every (non KKG) jutsu as explained by Kakashi.

- Having Juuken that allows them to destroy everything made from chakra yet almost never using it.

- never allowing them to use other jutsus except those gentle fist related, none of Hyugas ever was allowed to use any nature transformation or some ninjutsu.

- all decent Hyugas jutsus (rotation , 64 palms , twin lion fist) are restricted to main family

- never making them relevant or giving them genjutsu despite having best insight and perfect chakra control which makes them best possible choice for genjutsu experts.

- giving only one Hyuga Tenseigan.

So in the end its pretty clear Uchihas are not more restricted than other clans like Senju, Hyuga, Uzumaki , ...

And to give the final answer : No the Otsutsuki are indisputably the strongest clan by huge margin.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSo6p

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course I am

As I said in my last sentence Uchiha may be stronger overall but it war are they did not reason of that is existence of Hashirama and Tobirama who were part of Senju clan and thanks to them Senju won .

All this you listed are not real restrictions and going by that logic same can be said about other clans.

- Izanagi and Izanami are kinjutsus. According to definition Kinjutsu are techniques that have been banned from being taught or used. So its perfectly normal that Uchihas dont even know about their existence.

- Sage mode is body power ,and Uchiha represent eye power this is not restricition by any possible means.

- Kishi designed MS as extremely rare occurance among Uchihas. Giving MS to every Uchiha would be against Kishi original idea so this is not restriction its Kishi concept.

- Not inventing and passing down only fire jutsus is claim not even worth mentioning . How many jutsus Senju passed down , how many of them Uzumaki did. Uchihas did not receive worse treatment than any other clan this point is irrelevant.

I could say that Senju were most restricted clan because only Hashirama is allowed to use wood release.

How much restriction I could mention being placed on Hyugas ?

- Having better chakra insight than Uchihas with x ray , long range , almost 360 field of vision.

- Having perfect chakra control which as said in theory makes them possible to use every (non KKG) jutsu as explained by Kakashi.

- Having Juuken that allows them to destroy everything made from chakra yet almost never using it.

- never allowing them to use other jutsus except those gentle fist related, none of Hyugas ever was allowed to use any nature transformation or some ninjutsu.

- all decent Hyugas jutsus (rotation , 64 palms , twin lion fist) are restricted to main family

- never making them relevant or giving them genjutsu despite having best insight and perfect chakra control which makes them best possible choice for genjutsu experts.

- giving only one Hyuga Tenseigan.

So in the end its pretty clear Uchihas are not more restricted than other clans like Senju, Hyuga, Uzumaki , ...

And to give the final answer : No the Otsutsuki are indisputably the strongest clan by huge margin.
Lmfao I don’t think you really comprehended this thread at all. You admitted that the Uchiha were stronger overall but you refused to acknowledge the validity of the blatant restrictions placed upon them? That’s very fucking strange to say the least lol but I’ll play along with that nonsense.

Point of this thread was that the Uchiha never should’ve been losing or even stalemating with the Senju. Everything I listed are restrictions.

-The fact that Izanagi and Izanami, OP easy war winning techniques, were coincidentally banned is a restriction. How tf did you not comprehend that? All Senju would’ve been long extinct before Hashirama’s generations even came into existence had those techniques been utilized.

-Sage Mode is a body power, so what? Uchiha were made to be ignorant by not pursing Sage Mode despite wanting more power. That’s a fucking restriction lol, come on now. Even Sasuke personally experienced the power of a Sage Mode refused to obtain that power for himself.

-No shit the MS are extremely rare, but for literally no one prior to Madara and Izuna to awaken them despite countless generations of grief and intense love is bullshit, the restrictions were the lack of power for Izuna and Madara.

MS are extremely rare occurrences where the first two to ever awaken them never had any OP ocular abilities. Madara and Izuna also never used their superior Mangekyou genjutsu on Hashirama and Tobirama for whatever reasons. Like I said, Izuna didn’t even have an ability and Madara only had Susanoo, which he canonically only showed after obtaining the EMS. Tobirama never mentioned Enton nor anything about Izuna in the same context, and if he did post the Viz scan. RESTRICTION confirmed.

-A clan that can copy techniques just by observing are only passing down trivial fire techniques is in fact a restriction. Copious techniques ranging from taijutsu to ninjutsu could’ve been copied, mastered and passed down throughout the ages, yet they weren’t. The Senju clan fragmented and dissolved so that argument was nulled and the Uzumaki were wiped out. Even then, the Uzumaki still passed down useful techniques. Anyway, major Uchiha restriction confirmed.

>The Hyuga are irrelevant, as the series will remind you. When the Hyuga can rewrite reality twice by merely sacrificing one of their eyes, then you’d have a point. But since they can’t, your argument is invalid. The Uchiha are blatantly the most restricted clan in the series.

-The Otsutsuki aren’t a clan by definition; none of them are related. Kaguya’s descendants are the only ones that share a common ancestor. Even by that, their clan name disappeared and only the Uchiha, Hyuga and Senju remained. So you’re wrong, the Uchiha are indisputably the strongest clan.

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Lmfao I don’t think you really comprehended this thread at all. You admitted that the Uchiha were stronger overall but you refused to acknowledge the validity of the blatant restrictions placed upon them? That’s very fucking strange to say the least lol but I’ll play along with that nonsense.

Point of this thread was that the Uchiha never should’ve been losing or even stalemating with the Senju. Everything I listed are restrictions.

-The fact that Izanagi and Izanami, OP easy war winning techniques, were coincidentally banned is a restriction. How tf did you not comprehend that? All Senju would’ve been long extinct before Hashirama’s generations even came into existence had those techniques been utilized.

-Sage Mode is a body power, so what? Uchiha were made be ignorant by not pursing Sage Mode despite wanting more power. That’s a fucking restriction lol, come on now.

-No shit the MS are extremely rare, but for literally no one prior to Madara and Izuna to awaken them despite countless generations of grief and intense love is bullshit and restriction.

MS are extremely rare occurrences where the first two to ever awaken them never had any OP ocular abilities. Madara and Izuna also never used their superior Mangekyou genjutsu on Hashirama and Tobirama for whatever reasons. Like I said, Izuna didn’t even have an ability and Madara only had Susanoo. Tobirama never mentioned Enton nor anything about Izuna in the same context, and if he did post the Viz scan. RESTRICTION confirmed.

-A clan that can copy techniques just by observing are only passing down trivial fire techniques is in fact a restriction. Copious techniques could’ve ranging from taijutsu to ninjutsu could’ve been copied and passed down throughout the ages, yet they weren’t. The Senju clan fragmented and dissolved so that argument was nulled and the Uzumaki were wiped out. Even then, they still passed down techniques. Anyway, major Uchiha restriction confirmed.

>The Hyuga are irrelevant, as the series will remind you. When the Hyuga can rewrite reality twice by merely sacrificing one of their eyes, then you’d have a point. But since they can’t, your argument is invalid. The Uchiha are blatantly the most restricted clan in the series.

-The Otsutsuki aren’t a clan by definition; none of them are related. Kaguya’s descendants are the only ones that share a common ancestor. Even by that, their clan name disappeared and only the Uchiha, Hyuga and Senju remained. So you’re wrong, the Uchiha are indisputably the strongest clan.
And this reasoning is why you never fight against @Animegoin san. He defeated me with logic about rinnegan, and now I see @minamoto san and other person try challenge him. You will only hurt yourselves. Help yourself and just let him win. He too strong.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And this reasoning is why you never fight against @Animegoin san. He defeated me with logic about rinnegan, and now I see @minamoto san and other person try challenge him. You will only hurt yourselves. Help yourself and just let him win. He too strong.
You must be registered for see images

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Sage Mode is a body power, so what? Uchiha were made to be ignorant by not pursing Sage Mode despite wanting more power. That’s a fucking restriction lol, come on now. Even Sasuke personally experienced the power of a Sage Mode refused to obtain that power for himself.

-No shit the MS are extremely rare, but for literally no one prior to Madara and Izuna to awaken them despite countless generations of grief and intense love is bullshit, the restrictions were the lack of power for Izuna and Madara.

MS are extremely rare occurrences where the first two to ever awaken them never had any OP ocular abilities. Madara and Izuna also never used their superior Mangekyou genjutsu on Hashirama and Tobirama for whatever reasons. Like I said, Izuna didn’t even have an ability and Madara only had Susanoo, which he canonically only showed after obtaining the EMS. Tobirama never mentioned Enton nor anything about Izuna in the same context, and if he did post the Viz scan. RESTRICTION confirmed.

-A clan that can copy techniques just by observing are only passing down trivial fire techniques is in fact a restriction. Copious techniques ranging from taijutsu to ninjutsu could’ve been copied, mastered and passed down throughout the ages, yet they weren’t. The Senju clan fragmented and dissolved so that argument was nulled and the Uzumaki were wiped out. Even then, the Uzumaki still passed down useful techniques. Anyway, major Uchiha restriction confirmed.

Most of those you called restriction can be applied to every clan. Just like Uchiha every clan was restricted from obtaining SM.
We saw how Itachi as Uchiha could only use Koto once per 10 years and we also saw that by having Hashi dna you can spam it each day.

I can say that Senju were restricted by not implanting Sharingan eye buffed with Dna that Hashirama could share to them.This would make them more powerful than Uchihas. This option is completely possible but Senju clan was restricted drastically with this.

Things you are mentioning are not real restrictions.

Danzo not being able to use Koto against Sasuke was real restriction placed upon him in that fight.
Deidara was restricted against Gaara because he needed him alive.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of those you called restriction can be applied to every clan. Just like Uchiha every clan was restricted from obtaining SM.
We saw how Itachi as Uchiha could only use Koto once per 10 years and we also saw that by having Hashi dna you can spam it each day.

I can say that Senju were restricted by not implanting Sharingan eye buffed with Dna that Hashirama could share to them.This would make them more powerful than Uchihas. This option is completely possible but Senju clan was restricted drastically with this.

Danzo not being able to use Koto against Sasuke was real restriction placed upon him in that fight.
just ignore him...he dont know $h!t about naruto manga... aweek ago he made madara thread saying madara had same ability like jigen and can shring things 😂😂 ......every1 then laughted at him..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmfao I’m still lost at how what I described somehow aren’t restrictions but somehow those that you listed are. That literally makes no sense.

No most of what I said can’t be applied to every clan. You’re talking about the Senju taking the sharingan from the opposing clan while I’m talking about the Uchiha using their natural prowess and gifts. My argument > yours, idk where the disconnect is but I’ll let you have the last words.

just ignore him...he dont know $h!t about naruto manga... aweek ago he made madara thread saying madara had same ability like jigen and can shring things 😂😂 ......every1 then laughted at him..
You inbred attention seeker, do you truly crave my audience that badly? @Avani, quell this wounded, abhorrent fail troll’s attempt at relevancy please. 😂😂

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is still time to make him Tobidara believer.

Lmfao I’m still lost at how what I described somehow aren’t restrictions but somehow those that you listed are. That literally makes no sense.

No most of what I said can’t be applied to every clan. You’re talking about the Senju taking the sharingan from the opposing clan while I’m talking about the Uchiha using their natural prowess and gifts. My argument > yours, idk where the disconnect is but I’ll let you have the last words.

You inbred attention seeker, do you truly crave my audience that badly? @Avani, quell this wounded, abhorrent fail troll’s attempt at relevancy please. 😂😂
Different point of view , by restriction I consider something characters actually have but for some reason can't use in certain battle (Like Danzo against Sasuke ).

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is still time to make him Tobidara believer.

Different point of view , by restriction I consider something characters actually have but for some reason can't use in certain battle (Like Danzo against Sasuke ).
I disagree on that entirely. There was a valid reason why Danzo didn’t use Koto against Sasuke, which was because he’d used it at the Kage Summit and it was still recharging. He even said so himself. So that’s not a restriction.

Actual restrictions would be:
-those things I listed in my multiple posts,
-Juubi Madara not using Susano’o or any of the Paths of the Rinnegan,
-Rinnegan Sasuke not using Rinnegan genjutsu against Naruto,
-etc.

Ya know, things that could’ve been used since there was no aforementioned dialogue in the manga that said those things couldn’t be used. Even with Kinjutsu, they’re forbidden but they can still be used.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know Sasuke body can handle CM which has senjutsu in it, Sasuke body handled Jugo putting in senjutsu to bring out Zetsu and Sasuke had to trouble control Jugo Senjutsu chakra on to his Susano.

Both Madara and Obito has no problem with Senjutu. So yes Uchiha are more than capable of learning and using Sage Mode. Why they never gone to the place that teach Sage Mode I have no idea. Then again their locations are normally a secret.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We know Sasuke body can handle CM which has senjutsu in it, Sasuke body handled Jugo putting in senjutsu to bring out Zetsu and Sasuke had to trouble control Jugo Senjutsu chakra on to his Susano.

Both Madara and Obito has no problem with Senjutu. So yes Uchiha are more than capable of learning and using Sage Mode. Why they never gone to the place that teach Sage Mode I have no idea. Then again their locations are normally a secret.
When Kabuto from no name clan can learned, handled and mastered Senjutsu to perfect level so why you think its impossible for Uchiha.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Recall Oro’s CM killed 1 in 10 for each person he infected. Anko, Sasuke and the Sound 5 were the only survivors. It’s a risky undertaking, just like learning normal safe mode.

Obito and Madara handled senjutsu by having bodies that were primarily Hashi cells/white zestu. The Moukoton/Zetsu nature aspects provided body and charka amps. Including channeling nature chakra of sage mode.

Kabuto scienced his way to sage mode. While Oro’s original body was incompatible with the process. Oro did science his way to instant sage mode with his Mitsuki clones.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Recall Oro’s CM killed 1 in 10 for each person he infected. Anko, Sasuke and the Sound 5 were the only survivors. It’s a risky undertaking, just like learning normal safe mode.

Obito and Madara handled senjutsu by having bodies that were primarily Hashi cells/white zestu. The Moukoton/Zetsu nature aspects provided body and charka amps. Including channeling nature chakra of sage mode.

Kabuto scienced his way to sage mode. While Oro’s original body was incompatible with the process. Oro did science his way to instant sage mode with his Mitsuki clones.
Dude gtfo, nothing even remotely suggested that Hashirama’s cells aided with Obito and Madara’s use of Senjutsu. Hell, as Danzo proved, Hashirama’s cells are unstable if someone can’t properly control them, which in itself is along the same basis as Sage Mode.
Proof:

You must be registered to see images

Obito and Madara on their death beds with little to no chakra weren’t turning into trees.

You have a habit of downplaying everything but nevertheless, they were always capable of handling and manipulating Senjutsu. If Jiraiya and Minato can handle Sage Mode, every Uchiha would be able to.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude gtfo, nothing even remotely suggested that Hashirama’s cells aided with Obito and Madara’s use of Senjutsu. Hell, as Danzo proved, Hashirama’s cells are unstable if someone can’t properly control them, which in itself is along the same basis as Sage Mode.
Proof:

Obito and Madara on their death beds with little to no chakra weren’t turning into trees.

You have a habit of downplaying everything but nevertheless, they were always capable of handling and manipulating Senjutsu. If Jiraiya and Minato can handle Sage Mode, every Uchiha would be able to.
Madara was immobile when he input Hashi cells and when he recruited Obito =/= Danzo in life or death combat while using Izanagi inside a Hashi cell arm. Half of Obito's body is White Zetsu. Pure Hashi cells/God Tree.

Also Edo Madara's Hashi cell face on his chest was what took the senjutsu chakra and markings. When Madara took senjutsu he needed from Hashi to make the form work before becoming the Juubi. Obito didn't take in sage chakra when he became the juubi and as a result was vulnerable to only senjutsu jutsus.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was immobile when he input Hashi cells and when he recruited Obito =/= Danzo in life or death combat while using Izanagi inside a Hashi cell arm. Half of Obito's body is White Zetsu. Pure Hashi cells/God Tree.
Lmfao stop it, Madara was a young man when he first graphed Hashirama’s flesh onto his chest. You need to re-read what Obito said in the scan I posted above; like I said, regardless of If we’re talking about Elder Madara or the Madara that died after Kaguya was sealed, neither version turned into a tree as Danzo had despite them DYING and being UNABLE TO CONTROL CHAKRA; and neither did Obito on his multiple deathbeds. Furthermore Half of Obito’s body is synthetic Hashirama tissue spliced with Zetsu, Madara was the only one with pure Hashi cells. Madara says so himself:

That means that Obito had way more Hashirama cells than the White Zetsus of the past did that the time. He had more Hashirama cells than Danzo had attached to him, yet he was able to control it.

Last but not least, even the White Zetsus that Naruto and the allied shinobi killed all turned to plants after dying. But neither Madara nor Obito lost control of their Hashi cells like Danzo did...and they were more Hashirama than Danzo ever was.

Also Edo Madara's Hashi cell face on his chest was what took the senjutsu chakra and markings. When Madara took senjutsu he needed from Hashi to make the form work before becoming the Juubi. Obito didn't take in sage chakra when he became the juubi and as a result was vulnerable to only senjutsu jutsus.
That’s partly true, Madara still had to control the Senjutsu otherwise it would’ve ended badly. What isn’t true in your statement is the insinuation that Obito would’ve been impervious to Senjutsu powered attacks had he absorbed Senjutsu before becoming the Jinchurik...But that’s off topic.

Back on topic, Obito was able to control Six Paths Senjutsu immediately after he gained control of the Juubi‘s power. Even when he wasn’t the Jinchuriki anymore, Juubi Madara even spoke on Obito‘s prowess. All Uchiha can control Senjutsu and learn Sage Mode just as easily as they can control Hashirama’s cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.