Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thread with strong points but in reality Uchihas are not that strong and here are reasons :
1. As Bobito said Sharingan is rare for Uchiha so majority of them didn't even manifest it.
2. Kishi clearly explained in databook that Sharingan can only memorise jutsu not give user ability to use memorised jutsu. So word copy is not really proper word translators used for this Sharingan ability.
3. Chakra insight is not as deep as byakugan and lets be honest its in 95 % situations useless ability it doesn't give you anything offensive or defensive just better understanding that can be useful in some situations
4. Precognition works only for taijutsu you can´t predict which ninjutsu is going to be used.
5. In war era we only had 2 MS users.
6. Even without Hashirama, Senju would still be stronger than Uchiha ( If we exclude Madara)
Tobirama already defeated Izuna second strongest Uchiha and given the fact no one else had MS its safe to say no other Uchiha can even match Tobirama with his FTG, clones , Edo army and OP water style that directly counter Uchiha fire style.

So in conclusion in order to really be relevant force on battlefield Uchiha needs MS and in war era there were only 2 of them while on other side they were 2 relevant Senju .

Reactions: LightSo6p

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thread with strong points but in reality Uchihas are not that strong and here are reasons :
1. As Bobito said Sharingan is rare for Uchiha so majority of them didn't even manifest it.
2. Kishi clearly explained in databook that Sharingan can only memorise jutsu not give user ability to use memorised jutsu. So word copy is not really proper word translators used for this Sharingan ability.
3. Chakra insight is not as deep as byakugan and lets be honest its in 95 % situations useless ability it doesn't give you anything offensive or defensive just better understanding that can be useful in some situations
4. Precognition works only for taijutsu you can´t predict which ninjutsu is going to be used.
6. Even without Hashirama, Senju would still be stronger than Uchiha ( If we exclude Madara)
Tobirama already defeated Izuna second strongest Uchiha and given the fact no one else had MS its safe to say no other Uchiha can even match Tobirama with his FTG, clones , Edo army and OP water style that directly counter Uchiha fire style.

So in conclusion in order to really be relevant force on battlefield Uchiha needs MS and in war era there were only 2 of them while on other side they were 2 relevant Senju .
I (obviously) disagree:

1.) I don’t recall Obito saying that but even if he did, neither Tobirama, Danzo, Orochimaru ever spoke about the rarity of the standard Sharingan. Also by all of the sharingan that Danzo and Obito acquired, majority of Uchiha shinobi in the clan had it. The same can be said in the feudal times.

2.) I don’t think you explained that correctly. If you did, I missed the point.

3.) I wouldn’t call it useless, for example Obito saw Sasuke building up chakra in his eye before using Amaterasu. Also seeing if someone is in a genjutsu and seeing chakra through surfaces should truly make one immune to being ambushed by people. Booby trap are a different story though but even Sasuke was through Deidara’s traps. So it’s far from useless.

4.) You can, as Kakashi copied Kisame’s water style technique literally as Kisame was signing. He knew it was going to be water style by watching the handsigns.

5.) Which, as I stated in my OP and nearly every comment in this thread, is a huge amount of bullshit. Countless generations of grief and love but only two manifested the doujutsu. Not to mention that those two literally had no special eye abilities; Madara only gained Susano’o. That’s a clan nerf and you can’t say it isn’t.

6.) You must hadn’t read my other posts in this thread. Tobirama defeated a MS user that had no abilities. As proof, he wasn’t even going blind; he literally had no use for his eyes. That’s a nerf, plus he could’ve undone his mortal wound with Izanagi but **** logic.

Izuna was essentially just a very skilled 3T user; which that honestly shows how strong 3Ts are because he literally only lost due a s/t technique. he served as hype feat for Tobirama so that victory is null.

You must be registered to see images

In conclusion, Uchiha undeniably were stronger. Accompany that with their ability to rewrite reality with Izanami/Izanagi and you’ll see the bullshit of the series.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off screen the Senju are just featless, baseless hype…just like Hiruzen.

that some nice bullshit u post there...keep it up plz...

Post automatically merged:

my spies say u have secrets plan to betray tobidara clan..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must’ve confused it with literally any post you’ve made this week. Speaking of which…have you learned how to count yet, Spectrumoto? If so, do recite how many times you embarrassed yourself yesterday.
everyone saw our conv and they learned how baka u r...u r teh easiest member to solo in ab....plz come back everyday ur stupidity entertains me alot.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everyone saw our conv and they learned how baka u r...u r teh easiest member to solo in ab....plz come back everyday ur stupidity entertains me alot.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...
On the contrary, everyone saw how easily you exposed yourself as a moron that’s incapable of both reading and counting. :lmao:

Lmfao you couldn’t even comprehend that I was telling Melanin to drag your ignorant ass out of that thread. Please don’t change, Spectrumoto; Oh and save the headcanon. 😉😂😂

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the contrary, everyone saw how easily you exposed yourself as a moron that’s incapable of both reading and counting. :lmao:

Lmfao you couldn’t even comprehend that I was telling Melanin to drag your ignorant ass out of that thread. Please don’t change, Spectrumoto; Oh and save the headcanon. 😉😂😂
lemanin soloed u hard bro XDD.. and she is just girl...she is teh main reason why u turned into cutty girl who sell hugs XD..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lemanin soloed u hard bro XDD.. and she is just girl...she is teh main reason why I turned into cutty girl who sell hugs XD..
LMFAO you never explained how she solo’d me so until you do, that’s a voided deflection attempt. Also it’s ironic how you’re putting @Melanin below us solely because she’s a woman, while trying to parade her as if she isn’t smarter than you. Lmfao hilarious.

And I know she’s the reason why you do, I’ll go ahead and remind you of your quote. 😉

if i were a japanese gurl i swear i would give him free hugs and even become his sexy gf..
Now get back on topic you maimed moron :lmao:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO you never explained how she solo’d me so until you do, that’s a voided deflection attempt. Also it’s ironic how you’re putting @Melanin below us solely because she’s a woman.

And I know she’s the reason why you do, I’ll go ahead and remind you of your quote. 😉

Now get back on topic you maimed moron :lmao:
i saif if .....learn teh meaning of IF u baka baka baka AB member..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don’t feel that way, he’s blatantly been saying that women aren’t smart. I’m just letting you know how he feels.
hey cutty dont be mad at me ;) ..
Post automatically merged:

I feel like I’m caught in between friends.

i never get mad ..unless some1 mock tobidara reveal...i become a exploded volcano...

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I (obviously) disagree:

1.) I don’t recall Obito saying that but even if he did, neither Tobirama, Danzo, Orochimaru ever spoke about the rarity of the standard Sharingan. Also by all of the sharingan that Danzo and Obito acquired, majority of Uchiha shinobi in the clan had it. The same can be said in the feudal times.

3.) I wouldn’t call it useless, for example Obito saw Sasuke building up chakra in his eye before using Amaterasu. Also seeing if someone is in a genjutsu and seeing chakra through surfaces should truly make one immune to being ambushed by people. Booby trap are a different story though but even Sasuke was through Deidara’s traps. So it’s far from useless.

4.) You can, as Kakashi copied Kisame’s water style technique literally as Kisame was signing. He knew it was going to be water style by watching the handsigns.

5.) Which, as I stated in my OP and nearly every comment in this thread, is a huge amount of bullshit. Countless generations of grief and love but only two manifested the doujutsu. Not to mention that those two literally had no special eye abilities; Madara only gained Susano’o. That’s a clan nerf and you can’t say it isn’t.

6.) You must hadn’t read my other posts in this thread. Tobirama defeated a MS user that had no abilities. As proof, he wasn’t even going blind; he literally had no use for his eyes. That’s a nerf, plus he could’ve undone his mortal wound with Izanagi but **** logic.

Izuna was essentially just a very skilled 3T user; which that honestly shows how strong 3Ts are because he literally only lost due a s/t technique. he served as hype feat for Tobirama so that victory is null.

In conclusion, Uchiha undeniably were stronger. Accompany that with their ability to rewrite reality with Izanami/Izanagi and you’ll see the bullshit of the series.
I (obviously) disagree:

1. Thats what said in manga by Bobito
2. Kishi directly said in order to use copied jutsu user must have necesarry skill to perform it.

Sasuke despite seeing chidori used by Kakashi still neeeded couple days to be able to actually use it.If Sharingan give you automatic ability to use copied jutsu then Sasuke would not need any training or none of Uchihas would need any training at all.

4. Thats because he already probably knew jutsu and was able to perform it. Against Kakuzu Kakashi could only tell that Kakuzu is probably using doton jutsu he could not predict which jutsu is going to be used or how it works. In same manner sharingan was not able to predict when FTG is going to be used so no their precognition does not include ninjutsu ( I mean yes they can see something is coming but not exactly what and in which form)

5. BS or not its manga fact cant change that.

6. Izuna barely appeared in manga we have no idea did he really have any MS jutsus just because he didn not show tm doesnt mean he doesnt have them. Tobirama made some comment regarding enton in 4 war which means Izuna or Madara had it considering its MS jutsu and only those 2 had it.

There is nothing wrong with Tobirama saying Uchiha can have power greater than Senju. Senju power is non existed ( manga didnt gave them any so far).Tobirama had to rely on his intelligence to be able to compete with Uchihas by inventing many jutsus.

Uchihas may be stronger clan overall but in war era they did not because of Hashirama and Tobirama.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Thats what said in manga by Bobito
2. Kishi directly said in order to use copied jutsu user must have necesarry skill to perform it.

Sasuke despite seeing chidori used by Kakashi still neeeded couple days to be able to actually use it.If Sharingan give you automatic ability to use copied jutsu then Sasuke would not need any training or none of Uchihas would need any training at all.

4. Thats because he already probably knew jutsu and was able to perform it. Against Kakuzu Kakashi could only tell that Kakuzu is probably using doton jutsu he could not predict which jutsu is going to be used or how it works. In same manner sharingan was not able to predict when FTG is going to be used so no their precognition does not include ninjutsu ( I mean yes they can see something is coming but not exactly what and in which form)

5. BS or not its manga fact cant change that.

6. Izuna barely appeared in manga we have no idea did he really have any MS jutsus just because he didn not show tm doesnt mean he doesnt have them. Tobirama made some comment regarding enton in 4 war which means Izuna or Madara had it considering its MS jutsu and only those 2 had it.

There is nothing wrong with Tobirama saying Uchiha can have power greater than Senju. Senju power is non existed ( manga didnt gave them any so far).Tobirama had to rely on his intelligence to be able to compete with Uchihas by inventing many jutsus.

Uchihas may be stronger clan overall but in war era they did not because of Hashirama and Tobirama.
Look I’m not trying to disuade you from responding but you’re not changing my mind. The Uchiha were superior, but if you can describe how the following aren’t restrictions then you’re not making your point.

Restrictions placed upon the Uchiha:
>Being made Senju “equals” despite having all advantages
>No thoughts of learning/obtaining personal Sage mode
>No Using Izanagi in battle (literally every 3T Uchiha could use it)
-Only Obito used it in battle.​
>No using Izanami in battle (every Uchiha could do this too)
-Only Itachi used this in battle.​
>Obtaining MS
Only 6 manifested it out of countless generations​
4 had doujutsu techniques (Shisui, Itachi, Sasuke and Obito​
3 required help (Obito, Itachi and Sasuke)​
2 didn’t have doujutsu techniques at all (Mada&Izu)​
1 didn’t even have Susano’o (Izuna)​
>Not capitalizing on their innate genjutsu affinity in the Feudal era. MS genjutsu > 3T genjutsu, yet neither Mada nor Izuna were allowed to use it.
>Prevented from copying and mastering many, if not all jutsu in any/every era
>Rarely, if ever, created new jutsu.
>Only passed down Fire techniques
>Not using all Six Paths of the Rinnegan
>Not casting genjutsu on their respective reincarnated Ashura counterparts
>Not having an Indra reincarnate that manifest retarded, fucking OP abilities in one lifetime, and isn’t nerfed.
>Nerfed Indra reincarnates to act dumb and allow the Ashura to win

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Status
Not open for further replies.