King of Hell

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both of them have never been defeated, yet they are "Overrated"? Nice logic bro :cool:
Saying "Never" is Incorrect. To say that Minato has never been defeated even as a child is kinda hard to believe. Also we haven't seen everything he can do, but people assume he must be the best shinobi ever. Itachi, I'm not saying he isn't strong but he is being hyped up, therefor he is being overrated. Your logic is what doesn't make sense to me.U_U

best232

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay every last single person yall said are not overrated.kakashi is an old shinobi he mastered a lot of jutsus he has the sharinngan(ms) he fought plenty of high classed ninjas and he is hokage level.now sasuke is not overrated.he was taught by kakashi he has the ems he killed plenty of high classed ninjas who else has the juts(other then naruto) to go and try to kill all five kages by himself even though he failed you have to give him some respect,and if he's overrated then naruto is overrated which we know he's not.minato is not overrated.he is the fourth hokage he beat madara,he was feared by all ninjas they said if anybody sees him run like i said before who else has that respect,and he was taught by jiraya,and he taught kakashi oh don't forget he saved the leaf village from the nine tails.nagato is not overrated.he has the powerfulest eye he's a master of all elements before he fought naruto he never lost a match,now that's tough he was taught by jiraya he killed jiraya he destroyed the whole leaf village and he kiled kakashi.now tell why yall think these ppl are overrated