zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is the place where we will debate the Tobi Obito theory. Lets settle this debate and get on with our lives, and lets keep this thread for future reverence. It is kind of annoying to repeatedly explain why or why not Tobi is Obito.

I will start with2 theories.

Against the Tobi Obito story

I think that Tobi is not Obito. I heard that Obito's right side of his body was crushed(including his sharingan) due to a cave in. He overred his other sharingan to Kakashi and Rin have implanted it into him. Obito's also on the Stone of Hero's marked as K.I.A meaning he have die in action, meaning his body was found and buried or disposed of. Other wise he would have been marked as M.I.A meaning missing in action, if they didnt find his body.
Itachi also said that that Madara is an Old geyser.

For the Tobi Obito story

his body is totally covered, thus we cannot see the scars from the cave in.
We also only see his right sharingan, Obito gave Kakashi his left sharingan.
He has a split personality! Zetzu could have rescude Obito with his teleport jitsu after the cave in and raised him. That is why he could have a split personality and why they work together.

Sasฯ…ke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi, Obito and Rin were students of Yondaime. Kakashi became jounin on the day that there was a mission. They split in two groups: Yondaime - alone, and the other 3 with Kakashi comander. Rin got captured. Kakashi and Obito go to save her. Obitos right side crushed in rocks. Obito gives Kakashi his sharingan. Obito dies.
But! We still dont know what happend to Rin all this time, I mean she was saved by Kakashi and Obite, and then the Yondaime came, but from that point till now we don't know. If you want a better understanding? Read the Kakashi gaiden that is before the Shippuuden saga.

XAvatar

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just had a mega brain blast and this is my theory

obito is the reincarnation of madra or the decendant and the sencond he activated his sharingan it trigerd the dormant madra inside of him and the obito side gave him his eye maybe as a plan (madra)

and maybe when the boulders burried him the dormant madra used space justsu which he saw the 4th used

you all saw how itachi used eye transfer techniuqe what if madras ultimae ms
can transfer his mind and spirit into another host

well that is my theory

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tobi is just an Alias he uses to cover his true ID, which is Madara, or Obito with Madara spirit.

It definitely is going to be a good surprise to see if it truly is Obito, it would bring a good twist in the plot, and probably Kakashi would face him sooner or later. But I still think that Obito is as plat as a pancake.

Imagine

Madara: Focus .... Aaaaaaaaa Flatface no jitsu!!!!!!!! (Madara's one side of his face turns flat)

Others: Wow But what does that jitsu do!!!

Madara: It helps me to peep in the girls bathroom to gather information for Jiryia's novels. Hahahaha, Im the Jman's spy!!! And you all thought that it was Itachi!!!!!

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
there is no way obito could survive the boulders. in the manga where tobi capture sasuke and was goin show identity. when he removed the mask, u can c the rinkels on his face. madara is very old so he must be losing his memory or tobi is an undercover name to fool Akatsukin and konoha.

Last edited: