Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,316💸
Kumi
2,622💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had a notion about the new team 7 and that they are all going to be users of nature chakra. I say this because senjutsu was viewed as a transcendent technique in the original series and nature chakra was the resource that everyone sought after. Therefore I expect the next-gen to have inherited the use of nature chakra to keep up with that trend. Its also just fun to imagine because sage mode is my favorite jutsu.

In Sarada's case, I tend to imagine her growth mimicking the jyuubi because of her being a Sharingan user and the nature chakra theory. The original Sharingan was created with nature chakra. Hagoromo and Kaguya were the sharingan users who used nature chakra therefore I expect Sarada to take after them in that regard. But since she's Sakura and Sasuke's daughter there must elements that resemble them. So the best combination of abilities for her design can be summed up with forest sage. Hashirama Senju combined medical ninjutsu into his fighting style and that combined with markings appearing on his body when he activates sage mode just fits Sarada perfectly. How could this be possible? I'll tell you how. Sasuke's heart was filled with Hashirama cells. Hashirama cells are actually Jyuubi and Hashirama cells because his cells were cultivated in the body of the ten tails. Since they are both human and plant cells they can reproduce sexually and asexually. That means that Sasuke will have been able to pass on these cells to his offspring via sexual reproduction. I'm just trying to legitimize how this power could be passed on. I'm not trying to have a science class because I want to move on to what this ability will be like for Sarada.
She has a sharingan that gives her physical strength upon activation. A sudden rise in physical strength is a symptom of sage mode. I know everyone wants to call it chakra enhanced strength but I think it's just a part of her clever design and it foreshadows something greater. She has three tomoe now and chidori. That's all she really needs at this point to satisfy the Sasuke fans, I personally do not think they should make her resemble Sasuke too much because of the difference in life path they will be taking. It's obvious that Sarada will not be the dark characters that Sasuke, Madera, and Itachi were and I think it's important to develop movesets that reflect the character's personality. For example, Sasuke had blaze release which resembled the darkness and unquenching anger in his heart. In my opinion, Sarada's moveset should be a reminder that she is the first Uchiha to be born after the curse of hatred between Asura and Indra was broken.
Her mangekyo ability should be a reminder of this cursed legacy and appear as a curse mark on her forehead like Hagoromo's. I would also like to take the liberty to present an idea of how I think it should work. First of all, it should come after she masters byakugo. Once she awakens her true mangekyo ability she will start to passively absorb nature chakra. Here's the twist... The mangekyo looks like Hagoromo's because it is his! He put a jutsu on his mangekyo Sharingan that so that it would act upon an Uchiha who became powerful enough to receive it but also followed after his philosophy of love. It just so happened to be Sarada. Its secret is that it produces chakra of the bijuu allowing them to be reborn after Momoshiki stole them. That would also align her with Naruto as she becomes Hokage.