Uchiha Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So 2 years ago, J.K Rowling released 7 hand written copies of the tale of beedle the bard. For those who don't know what this is, The tale of beedle the bard is a book that was mentioned in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The book contained the story of the three brothers which is the original story of the Deathly Hallows. There are only 7 of them that are hand written 6 of them were given to special people in Rowling's life and 1 was on sale. The remaining copy was bought by Amazon.com for 2.28 million pounds. What my point is Don't you think we should get the hand written copies as well I am a Harry Potter Geek i grew up with it and I think the true fans deserve them to. Ideas: Maybe she could put like a 7 day quiz just like Pottermore and the first person to get the answer will be delivered one. You guys got any Ideas?
You must be registered for see images

0neCrazyAngel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think the hand written c0pies were set up to be a rare c0llectible item f0r c0llect0rs hence, amaz0n paid a hefty 2m p0unds f0r it. Bt f0r the rest of us m0rtals, we can jst enj0y d st0ry by buying the regular b0ok.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is also a normal edition of Tales Of Beetle The Bard, and the stories were pretty much the same...
:y

I agree and just to say, it's not really that good. It's an okay read and obviously, I'm a die-hard HP fan. If you want a HP read outside the 7 books, it's better to read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Btw, if we go by the legend, The Tale of Beedle the Bard targets wizards kids; just like Muggles' world Fairy Tales. So, can someone explain me, who the hell got the creative idea to put a black cover with skulls for a kid's book?

Uchiha Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:y

I agree and just to say, it's not really that good. It's an okay read and obviously, I'm a die-hard HP fan. If you want a HP read outside the 7 books, it's better to read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Btw, if we go by the legend, The Tale of Beedle the Bard targets wizards kids; just like Muggles' world Fairy Tales. So, can someone explain me, who the hell got the creative idea to put a black cover with skulls for a kid's book?

J.K herself she was working with a jewel company at that time and she decided to slap that on lol :y