Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who's, in your opinion, the strongest of the nine rookie Supernova's? I didn't include Zoro and Luffy in them as we already know how powerful they are :p though global we haven't seen much of the other's their strength.

You must be registered for see images

Name: "Mad Monk" Urouge
Bounty:
Powers: Urouge's choice of weapon appears to be a large piece of a pillar with a hexagonal base which he uses like a mace to pummel opponents with. When not in use, it is seen slung over his shoulder most of the time.
Urouge also has an ability that increases the proportions of his body to a gargantuan size. This ability also appears to increase his muscle mass, to the point where he was able to match Kuma's body size (if not exceed it). Whether this ability comes from a Devils Fruit or not is unknown

My opinion: He earns it to have the lowest bounty, all brawl and no brains. It doesn't seem he has speed either. Unless it's a DF-ability, in which case there might be more to it, he's noting special

Name: Capone "Gang" Bege
Bounty:
Powers: Like Don Krieg, Bege controls a massive force of subordinates. However, he holds them within his body using some unknown Devil Fruit, including horses and cannons. He manifests these objects outside his body by first manifesting gunports and doorbridges on his person with which his "troops" could come out. It is currently unknown whether or not these people, animals, and objects were created by his own powers or were actually real and made miniature by his powers. Essentially, this makes Bege a human-sized walking fortress, a literal one-man army. When the objects and people within him reach a certain distance of leaving his body, they go back to full size upon passing through a pinkish layer of unknown aura centered on Bege's location, resulting in large cannon volleys and cavalry seemingly popping out of nowhere from one man.

My opinion: He's lame ~_~ I like him the least of all and he's powers are boring. Unless there's something strong hidden, it's only useful against low-levelled enemies in large-scale battles. I also find the fact that he stabs one of his mates with a fork, while later he says WB is famous because he fights for his crew disturbing.​

Name: Jewelry "Big Eater" Bonney
Bountry:
Powers: Bonney, for some unexplained reason, seems to be able to gorge down huge amounts of food without any adverse effects on her body. No matter how much she eats, she is somehow able to stuff all the food she ate without becoming full or even remotely fat. She is also able to respond quickly to danger, seen when she prevented Zoro from striking a World Noble.
Bonney also exhibits unexplained abilities that appear to come from a (probably a Paramecia type) Devil Fruit that involves age manipulation. She also appears to somehow be able to change her age and appearance to that of a small child. She also uses a similar ability to turn a group of pursuing marines into children and old men. If she does have Devil Fruit powers, they are one of the few Devil Fruit powers that operates without affecting items on the user's person (something that is uncommon to most Devil Fruit power users). She apparently wears skimpy clothing and suspenders so that her clothes will fit when she becomes a child. When the marines were transformed into kids, their clothes remained the same size and were too big for them.

My opinion: She's pretty cool and hilarious xd And I'm curious about that "father" of hers. That power of hers is pretty frightening, though we don't know yet how she actually uses it.​

Name: "Massacre Soldier" Killer
Bounty:
Powers: Killer is seen using a pair of scythe-bladed weapons that are capable of spinning around or being used as hand scythes. These weapons can also be used to block other weapons, leaving the foe open for Killer to kick the enemy's flank, or other exposed areas. Combined with the agility he has so far displayed in combat, and the notion that he is not afraid to kill, he is a formidable foe.

My opinion: Cool guy, though I don't really like the shape of his weapons, I like the way he fights. His outfit is weird xd it's like a mix of a cowboy and Hannibal Lector.

Name: "Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo
Bounty:
Powers: Scratchmen Apoo is a martial artist of sorts. His fighting stance generally consists of him waving his hands in front of him like a DJ. Not much is currently known about his abilities, as he has not demonstrated any fighting skill to the extent of the other Supernovas, save for his brief brawl with Eustass Kid, where the two caused a building to tumble down.
Apoo also appears to have a Devil Fruit connected with sound and music. This ability, called by him as Tatakau Music (戦う音楽(たたかうミュージック), Fighting Music), allows him to transform his body into various musical instruments (such as piano keys on his teeth or turning his arm into a saxophone) which he can play. Furthermore, the ability also allows him to release attacks based on various sounds.

My opinion: He seems like a ruthless guy, but he's cunning and pretty smart. From what we have seen his DF can result in different kinds of attacks like slicing and blowing things up. However I think he actually has to aim the sound (as only Kizaru was hit) and it takes some time to actually preform it.

Name: "Dark Doctor" Trafalgar Law
Bounty:
Powers: Law is a fearsome pirate whose fighting skills and abilities have earned him the nickname "Surgeon of Death" or "Dark Doctor". He, along with most of his crew, also proved resistant to Rayleigh's burst of Haki that took out almost everyone in the Auction house. Trafalgar's choice of weapon is the very large version of the typical Japanese sword known as the nodachi. He appears to be quite skilled with it, being able to slice up targets from a distance (Although, this effect can be attributed to his Devil Fruit power). He also seems to be adept at knowing an opponent's weak spot, as seen when he manages to fell an already worn-out Pacifista in the anime. Other than swordsmanship, Trafalgar also seems to be quite agile. He evaded the laser blast fired at him by a Pacifista clone.
Law is a possessor of a Devil Fruit of some sort. The Devil Fruit he ate allows him to create a spherical territory. In this territory, he is capable of separating and spatially displacing anything and everything inside. With his powers, he is capable of making it seem like he can swiftly slice people up into pieces from a distance with his sword. People separated by this ability aren't killed. They can even feel through the separated pieces, regardless of the distance they were separated from each other (much like Buggy when he separates himself using the Bara Bara no Mi). Law can use his powers to jumble up their pieces with anything else inside his territory. Examples include switching one object with another and levitating them in a similar manner to Buggy's Bara Bara Festival technique. This switching of body parts can cause confusion amongst Law's victims. It is not known if the body parts can be put back onto the original bodies. The ability also seems to require him to gesture with his hands to centralize the effects upon its victims. He also seems to be able to make a smaller area, circling just below his hand (possibly with the intention of lobbing it to a target, where it would then expand), when he was prepared to fight one of the Pacifista. The full identity of this ability remains unknown at this time. It is currently unknown if he can slice up people with his swordsmanship only.
When Law and Kid were preparing to fight the Pacifista, Law was shown to have created something that was rotating around his left hand. What this technique is has yet to be determined

My opinion: A really awesome guy ^^ In my eyes the strongest of them all. I mean he could have easily destroyed a pacifista with his power, though the Pacifista was faster. Still his attacks aren't really slow. Biggest drawback is that he has to get close to use it.

Name: X. Drake
Bounty:
Powers: Like his fellow Supernova, Basil Hawkins, Drake appears to be a pirate who avoids needless violence especially if he knows that it would cause too much attention. He seems to have a serious personality, being observant and patient compared to the other supernovas.
Drake also seems to have a sense of curiosity, as he betrayed the Marines to become a pirate, just to see what it is like on the "other side".
X Drake wields a four bladed axe and a saber. His skill is enough that he was capable of interrupting the fight of two other Supernovas with just one move, and he has demonstrated physical strength to the degree where he was able to knock aside a "copy" of the Shichibukai, Bartholomew Kuma.
As a former Marine, Drake has a deep understanding of the workings of the World Government, and is able to use this knowledge to protect himself from danger and predict the movements of the Marines. He is also aware of the Pacifista and Vegapunk. His considerable knowledge may have contributed to his enormous bounty.

My opinion: Cool guy, but his outfit can be considered a bit...gay xd He's strong in hand-to-hand combat, but he's DF is also just brawl. But it can be surprising as he used the full transformation, but Zoan-types can do multiple kinds of transforms. He reminds me of an Englishman.

Name: "Magician" Basil Hawkins
Bounty:
Powers:Hawkins often speaks like a fortune teller and has been noted to mention reading "signs". He can work out to a percentage the chances of something happening. However, how is he able to do this has yet to be fully explained. He also can use various tarot reading cards that can assist him with determining the outcome of any occurrence.
He also has a sword on his belt, but it is unknown to what degree he can wield it, as he has not been seen using it yet.
Basil Hawkins' as-of-yet unnamed Devil Fruit ability enables him to form voodoo dolls of straw that redirect the flow of attacks to another person. Whether Hawkins can directly choose who receives the damage is unknown. The Devil Fruit also enables him to transform into a giant scarecrow-like entity. He also resembles a voodoo doll seemingly made from straw, with metal nails functioning as claws/fingernails. After bodily damage is taken, voodoo dolls that represent the people who took the damage are shed from his body, showing the effects of the attack. However, it would appear that he has a finite amount of voodoo dolls on his person at a time. This is noted when he told Kizaru that it was unwise for him to fight with a mere ten "men" (voodoo dolls). This implies that he can hold a much greater amount of dolls on his body. The voodoo doll ability is apparently very powerful as Basil was kicked in the face, slammed into a building and shot with a laser (all at the speed of light) and emerged without a visible scratch on his body. Unfortunately, if Hawkins is injured continuously, the supply of the voodoo dolls held within his body will ultimately exhaust. At that point, he then becomes as vulnerable as anybody else. This is seen when Kizaru finally manages to fell him after a series of attacks that caused several of the voodoo dolls to fall from his body all at once. It also seems that the dolls' ability to transfer damage is limited only to bodily injury. This is because the dolls weren't able to re-direct Hawkins' blindness when Kizaru blinded him with intense light.

My opinion: Don't like the guy and his powers are dull. He can postpone his death a bit, but that's all it seems. His strawdoll-form wasn't really impressive. I don't really get how he got such a huge bounty ~_~ unless he has something else.

Name: Eustass "Captain" Kid
Bounty:
Powers: Eustass Kid possesses a Devil Fruit power connected to magnetism. This is first revealed as he reflects a Marine cannonball back towards the shooters. Later, he used his power to levitate hundreds of metallic weapons from attacking Marines and various metal objects from all over the auction house, which gathered and connected to his right hand, taking the shape of a giant arm much like Luffy's Gear Third, which possesses a hand and fingers. He can attract metal to both arms as seen in Chapter 506 and so it can be assumed that he is able to repel metal using both arms as well. When using his Devil Fruit ability purple electrical sparks emit from his hands, so his ability may actually stem from electromagnetism. In the anime, his power over metal seems quite powerful, having used a gigantic metallic arm to shield himself from laser blast fired at him by a Pacifista, which remained intact after absorbing the brunt of the blast.
He, along with the rest of his crew, also showed flawless resistance to the Haki impulse emitted by Silvers Rayleigh at the Auction House.

My opinion: I don't like that guy and his cloths are ugly. I'm not impressed either with his DF as the only thing he does is attracking/repelling things. Not to mention there has to be a supply of metal around to actually use it.
In the future it could be more dangerous if he would start controlling the iron in people's bodies ._.

My decision: Trafalgar Law

Source:

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would be Law once he get's you in his 'room'. You'd have to either attack him faster then can start slicing or be Buggy.

Though I wouldn't count out Bonney's power. We never saw how she fought and once you're turned, you're her play thing.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first off nice thread really well presented

and i agree trafalgar law is the strongest
a pirate's bounty relies on many factors and strength is just 1 of those that's why kid is on top atm

tbh i think zoro could take out all the supernovas (not at the same time) and maybe even law

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first off nice thread really well presented

and i agree trafalgar law is the strongest
a pirate's bounty relies on many factors and strength is just 1 of those that's why kid is on top atm

tbh i think zoro could take out all the supernovas (not at the same time) and maybe even law
Of course, Zoro is awesome xd though Kid might be potentionally problematic.

You also need to realize that the StrawHat crew have gained their bounties in humongous jumps, I mean luffy goes from 30 000 000 > 100 000 000 > 300 000 000
And Zoro from 60 000 000 > 120 000 000

The other ones probably went in way smaller jumps and the bounties of the StrawHats should have been bigger as they took out Gecko Moria.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree only law and kid showed some impressive skills. But kid's bounty is also based on murder of innocent people. I think Law has control over kid's stuff when he is in his "room" a fight between them would be interesting. My vote goes to law

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really watch one piece but my guess is Eustass "Captain" Kid because he has the highest bounty and that means something.
he only has the highest bounty cuz he kill even innocent ppl
Luffy & his group doesnt

LUffy fought and won against 2 warlords of the seven seas
plus beat up Rob luuci that works directly under the world goverment
thi eustass kid
is powerfull but not that trong

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
luffy nuff said
but if not zoro
I asked outside Luffy and Zoro as we already know how powerful they are.

I don't really watch one piece but my guess is Eustass "Captain" Kid because he has the highest bounty and that means something.
That means nothing, I'm not really impressed by his DF-ability and I don't think he actually deserves such a high bounty.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's something I just started wandering. When Law, Kid and Luffy were fighting the marines at the Auction House, Zoro's swords were attracted by Kid's abilities.
However Killer has blades too attachted to his arms, how does fights when Kid is fighting o_O

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zoro remains the most badass person in OP U_U
You're biased :mad: Doflamingo is the most badass :)

I asked outside Luffy and Zoro as we already know how powerful they are.

That means nothing, I'm not really impressed by his DF-ability and I don't think he actually deserves such a high bounty.
There's probably more to it though that can be said for most supernovas. I'm interested to see Drake's other abilities as an Ancient Zoan type.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...Doflamingo is one of the most gay persons in OP O_O

And he's far from badass -_-
You're a funny guy. You shall see the light soon enough.

My ranking would be -

1.Law
2.Kid
3.Drake
4.Bonney
5.Hawkins
6.Killer
7.Apoo
8.Urouge
9.Bege

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're a funny guy. You shall see the light soon enough.

My ranking would be -

1.Law
2.Kid
3.Drake
4.Bonney
5.Hawkins
6.Killer
7.Apoo
8.Urouge
9.Bege
As I said he looks so gay and you can't deny it =/

And he's far from badass. Zoro is badass, Grimmjow is badass, Saito is badass but not him -_-