The Stroner of the 3

Strongest of the 4 shinobi

• Nidaime Hokage

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Jiraiya

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Hidan

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • the retarded emo kid in the manga that no one give a kyuubi's @ss about (Sasuke)

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nidaime wouldn't be able to keep up with Jiraiya's oil fire jutsus. Water cant put out oil fires.

And his hermit mode utsu would makehis tai uber

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as much as i hate to admit it i think that the retarded emo kid is the strongest, he could like own them with ameratsu, then if they somehow survived, just own them again with kirin.
if it wern't for those things though i would definitely say jman, he is like insanely strong.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as much as i hate to admit it i think that the retarded emo kid is the strongest, he could like own them with ameratsu, then if they somehow survived, just own them again with kirin.
if it wern't for those things though i would definitely say jman, he is like insanely strong.
Sasuke's got no experience. Jman could easily avoid amaterasu.

Itachi was afraid to fight J-man and had to use amaterasu just to ESCAPE. And we all know that Itachi was only fighting at like 30% in his final battle with sasuke.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um how would you avoid someones gaze?
sasuke didn't have ameratsu or tsukyomi when he fought itachi so sasuke is now stronger and equally as strong as itachi.
also itachi only said that to kisime cause itachi didn't want to fight cause he was on the leafs side.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
um how would you avoid someones gaze?
sasuke didn't have ameratsu or tsukyomi when he fought itachi so sasuke is now stronger and equally as strong as itachi.
also itachi only said that to kisime cause itachi didn't want to fight cause he was on the leafs side.
Jiraiya would find a way.

Even though Sasuke has the MS techniques, he's still out of Itachi's league. Itachi was strong enough to oppose Madara. Sasuke's just a pawn of Madara's.

Bull, Itachi was afraid of Jiraiya. He knew Jiraiya would defeat him and Kisame together!

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't say that jiriayah would defeat him and kisime together, he sayed that if he went up against jiriayah it would probebly end in both of them dieing.