edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the title says it all....I personally thought since the beginning that the sage got rinni after sealing the jubbi ....but after seeing this page i changed my mind.
You must be registered for see images

basically if the sage had rinni after he sealed the jubbi then why does the jubbi remember him with rinni eyes, as if this is how i saw you before you sealed my chakra and sealed my body. Ya'll can flame me if yall want but this is a subtle hint right here. and i know some good counter arguments to this but still it's probable....maybe this might end all the sage is a uzumaki or hyugga.

by the way it's highly probable that the sage was half uzumaki and hyugga

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">Woah Mind blown 0_o nice theory</div>

hirashin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Liked your theory bro,but can't agree,check out Gaara,he is able to Use Sabuton(sand release) Due to being shukkaku's host.
And even when Shukkaku was sealed,He Retained Sabuton....Which Mens Rikoudu got it from juubi.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't understand how hyuga and Uzumaki powers can produce the rinnegan. Uzumaki clan has life energy and Hyugas have sight-related abilities. How would combining their powers give the ability to use all five natures and the six paths technique.
It's possible but only if the sage got rinni after he sealed the jubbi which influenced his Hyugga eyes to become the rinni... But there are holes in there and holes to what I said as well ... It's just a thought tough

I'm just not 100 percent sold on him having rinni after he sealed the jubbi. But it's not far fetched at all if it is true. It's quite plausible.

Liked your theory bro,but can't agree,check out Gaara,he is able to Use Sabuton(sand release) Due to being shukkaku's host.
And even when Shukkaku was sealed,He Retained Sabuton....Which Mens Rikoudu got it from juubi.
Actually ... That's a bloodline limit as his father also used it....it's not because of the tailed beast he's able to use sand release.

Last edited:

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you were saying naruto can awaken rinnegan b4 becoming juubi jinchuriki?
Naruto is not getting the rinni I can assure you of that. The jubbi saw naruto and immeadiately thought of the sage ... Which is why they showed the rinni ... What I'm saying is that what if the last memories of the jubbi before he got sealed was that itself seeing the sage with rinni ... So basically he had rinni before sealing the jubbi.

hirashin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible but only if the sage got rinni after he sealed the jubbi which influenced his Hyugga eyes to become the rinni... But there are holes in there and holes to what I said as well ... It's just a thought tough

I'm just not 100 percent sold on him having rinni after he sealed the jubbi. But it's not far fetched at all if it is true. It's quite plausible.

Actually ... That's a bloodline limit as his father also used it....it's not because of the tailed beast he's able to use sand release.
Yuugito could elongate her nails,without tapping into Nanabi's chakra....

hirashin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is not getting the rinni I can assure you of that. The jubbi saw naruto and immeadiately thought of the sage ... Which is why they showed the rinni ... What I'm saying is that what if the last memories of the jubbi before he got sealed was that itself seeing the sage with rinni ... So basically he had rinni before sealing the jubbi.
Read this

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yuugito could elongate her nails,without tapping into Nanabi's chakra....
Ok that's a jutsu she made ... Does naruto nails grow ??? No he has a fox tough that has long nails. Jiraya makes his hair extend super long ... Those are just Justus . And with the help of the bikinis they make it stronger.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the title says it all....I personally thought since the beginning that the sage got rinni after sealing the jubbi ....but after seeing this page i changed my mind.

basically if the sage had rinni after he sealed the jubbi then why does the jubbi remember him with rinni eyes, as if this is how i saw you before you sealed my chakra and sealed my body. Ya'll can flame me if yall want but this is a subtle hint right here. and i know some good counter arguments to this but still it's probable....maybe this might end all the sage is a uzumaki or hyugga.

Tbh, I don't think this picture talks in favor for the theory of sage having rinnengan before sealing it. Because the Juubi surely knew the sage best with rinnengan, because we know he lived for long, and he was its jinchuriki for long. So for all the time it was inside him, he must have had rinnengan, thus it's more likely it would imagine him with rinnengan as well.

That said I still think, he had rinnengan before sealing it, I just like to keep options open, and this chapter made me closer to the other resolve..

Gulvklud

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sand that acts on its own is his mothers spirit, its clearly stated in the manga multiple times.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't understand how hyuga and Uzumaki powers can produce the rinnegan. Uzumaki clan has life energy and Hyugas have sight-related abilities. How would combining their powers give the ability to use all five natures and the six paths technique.
I think the Uzumaki clan came later. If you see how Tsunade has that chakra control that makes her stronger that Hashi and Sakura use... That seems to be a variation of the gentle fist, and the same way Hashi and Tsunade use the byakugou to absorb damage means that they are able to concentrate chakra through their whole body just like the Hyuga, except the hyuga can force chakra outside of all their chakra pores at once. If you took a hyuga and split the powers you get the bloodline limit for the chakra control over the whole body and a dojutsu with the ability to gain increased vision, sense different chakras and predict movements.

The nature powers come from the Juubi.

8 trigrams seals -sealing path, 8 trigrams palm rotation-force push, gentle fist-chakra draining, summons are summons

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this is why i try not to post anymore- too many morons on NB. I agree with your theory. let me try to explain again for the slower ones...

irl we have physics. when someone is standing away from you, they can see you because light is being reflected into their eyes. this process cannot occur if you arent standing there. this means that, say, the juubi saw rikudou, light would have to bounce off rikudou and into the juubi's eye.

the juubi therefore would have seen rikudou, and his eyes, during the battle (since they would have been standing in front of each other)

what op is indicating: JUUBI SAW RIKUDOU WITH THE RINNEGAN
Stop being idiots for a second and listen to reason. how could he see the rinnegan on rikudou AFTER getting sealed?

AND pls dont try to explain that juubi saw rikudou rinnegan from inside, after being sealed

Last edited: