Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hi guys i did some in depth researching and i came across the best theory i've seen for the existence of the 6th element, i was meaning to post this thread a while back but i cudnt find sufficient evidece or a good theory to help me with my confusion about this topic. but finally i found a post on another website that may have some answers to questions alot of ppl may have been thinking about and please take your time and read it :), so with further adue here it is:

In one of the more recent chapters it was revealed that ninjutsu was invented by the ?Sage of the Six Paths?.And question arose: What are these 6 paths? The most logical answer is that they represent the six chakra elements. So far only 5 of them are known: Chi (or tsuchi)-earth; sui (or mizu)-water; ka (or hi)-fire; fu (or kaze)-wind; and rai (inazuma)-lightning.

elements.jpg
But then, what is the sixth element? I?ve done some research on different mythologies and cultures and now I present to you a few theories I?ve been thinking on.
According to Japanese and Greek philosophy after the above-mentioned elements there are two more: KU (meaning Void or Heaven) and SHIKI (meaning Consciousness). Void practically means energy of life (quintessence). It represents spirit, thought, power and creativity. Unlike the other elements it has no qualities, it is incapable of change and by its nature moves in circles. In other words it is connected to all the other elements at the same time and has power over all of them. Sometimes Consciousness and Spirit are considered as a part of Void. But in most beliefs they are a separate element. And it would not be surprise if Consciousness was the 6th element, because Pein has the ability to switch bodies (transfer his consciousness into another body).
In Chinese philosophy there are 5 elements: water, fire, earth, metal and wood. From the previous chapters we already know that wood (along with ice, flora and sand) is not an element, but is a sub-element. As for metal, I personally consider it as part of earth (the previous Kazekage could use metal, but it was not mentioned as another element).
Other cultures suggest that the 6th element is space. That would probably be the ability to move freely across any distance(space) and different dimensions. Again from the previous chapters we have learned that ?mastering? Space is a technique such as Body Flicker jutsus, the Tsukuyomi and Oorochimaru?s ?body transfer dimension?. But it still could be an element.
There is also the matter of Light and Darkness. Many of the people I know are betting that the 6th element is darkness, but darkness consist of these 7 sub-elements (the 7 sins): lust, greed, gluttony, sloth, wrath, envy and vanity. So if darkness truly is an element, than mastering it would most certainly make you evil. Which could explain why Nagato went psycho. And of course, light being the opposite of darkness, it would consist of: valor, self-control, peace, generosity, ethics, kindness and humility. There is the possibility that both of these are the 6th element, but different people can only wield one of the two - the kind-hearted possess Light and the evil possess Dark (this is beginning to sound like Star Wars). It would be nice to see Naruto with Light element against Pein with Dark.
Another possibility is Time. Being able to move through time would be great and the Body Flicker techniques might be something like that, but I somehow doubt that it can actually be a chakra element.
And finally let?s have a look at the more modern understandings for elements. According to today?s scientists the elements are: Gas(Air), Liquid(Water), Solid(Earth), Plasma(Fire, Lightning) and? Informatics ?!? I honestly don?t see how informatics can be a type of chakra, unless someone decides his enemy by overloading him with useless info. So Informatics is pretty much out of the question.To summarize, the most likely candidates for element #6 are: Void, Consciousness, Space, Light and Darkness. But we must also never forget the possibility of?. CARBON!!!

Note: if u have any other theories on this topic please share, it would be appreciated :D

MS_EVO

Reactions: Hokage

Hokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOW dats a lot of research u did there. Yh man y not, it makes sense but now all we can do is wait n see what is revealed about the 6th element.
(the my thread by the way n introduce urself properly?)

1 more thing yh. If the 6th element is connected to all the other elements, does that mean if someone has this 6th element they will be able to control the others? wot do u think???

Last edited:

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOW dats a lot of research u did there. Yh man y not, it makes sense but now all we can do is wait n see what is revealed about the 6th element.
(the my thread by the way n introduce urself properly?)

1 more thing yh. If the 6th element is connected to all the other elements, does that mean if someone has this 6th element they will be able to control the others? wot do u think???
its a possibilty the 6th could b linked to all the others but based on what i know i dnt think that means u can control the rest of em, but who knows it could hav sum significance

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it might be. but its not exactly a type of chakr is it??? :naruto:
true but neither is wood, its considered to be a sub-element so maybe its a sub element or just a rare element on its own thats why they dnt usually include it, its lyk the rin'negan which wasnt included that much when talking about eye technique, they considered it a myth until jiraiya saw nagato had it. so it probably not used in correspondence with the 5known elements
because its a rare element to have.

Note: different requirements probably hae to be met to obtain this element, mokuton (wood) a combination of water and earth element, but that would make it a sub- element, but who knows. its possibly it could exist bcoz kishi wudnt cofuse us lk that....or wud he hmmm lol

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so i wonder if madara has this 6th element too, or zetsu he myt have it seen as he can move freely between different locations or be at more than one place at a time, this cud explain how he cud do that

Hokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so i wonder if madara has this 6th element too, or zetsu he myt have it seen as he can move freely between different locations or be at more than one place at a time, this cud explain how he cud do that
Who knows lol it could be anything and anyone could have it :naruto:

Hokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was thinking that as well but who could have it?
oh what about naruto. he might inherit that flash god move from the 4th.
what do u think??? :naruto:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have done a very good job MS_Evolution, nicely thought trough and I must complement you on your knowledge.

I think it has more of a personal connection to Kishi and the way he grew up, I dont want to start a religious debate and this is not the intention, but I have noticed that there is a lot of religious concepts based inside Naruto. The whole Chakra system is derived from Buddhist believes and the Japanese tradition have also been very closely intertwined with Buddhism. Rokudou Sennin is called the Sage of the six paths and he is also the founder of ninjitsu in the Narutoverse. I have also researched the chances of the following, In Buddhism there exist the 6 paths, also known as the 6 realms or divisions, they represent all the good and bad of life and death. Those are:

1 The god realms.
2 The demi-gods or asura (jealous god) realms.
3 The human realms.
4 The animals realms.
5 The hungry preta ghosts realms.
6 The hell realms.

I dont know how they fit into each other, but it is believed that when you are reborn you are either born into a level higher or lower in the realms depending on what you have done in your previous life.

The way it is context it looks like Rokudou Sennin have the ability to control those realms, thus indicating that he is god like . ( BTW this explains why Pain constantly refer to himself as a god , and his god complex ). :D

Last edited:

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have done a very good job MS_Evolution, nicely thought trough and I must complement you on your knowledge.

I think it has more of a personal connection to Kishi and the way he grew up, I dont want to start a religious debate and this is not the intention, but I have noticed that there is a lot of religious concepts based inside Naruto. The whole Chakra system is derived from Buddhist believes and the Japanese tradition have also been very closely intertwined with Buddhism. Rokudou Sennin is called the Sage of the six paths and he is also the founder of ninjitsu in the Narutoverse. I have also researched the chances of the following, In Buddhism there exist the 6 paths, also known as the 6 realms or divisions, they represent all the good and bad of life and death. Those are:

1 The god realms.
2 The demi-gods or asura (jealous god) realms.
3 The human realms.
4 The animals realms.
5 The hungry preta ghosts realms.
6 The hell realms.

I dont know how they fit into each other, but it is believed that when you are reborn you are either born into a level higher or lower in the realms depending on what you have done in your previous life.

The way it is context it looks like Rokudou Sennin have the ability to control those realms, thus indicating that he is god like . ( BTW this explains why Pain constantly refer to himself as a god , and his god complex ). :D
now that u mentioned it the realms may have some connections to the light and dark (yin yang) chakra and the elemental types. if u think about it these 6 realms could represent light and darkness, they do have 3 good and 3 evil sides to them. so i think this may explain what jiraiya was saying about pain having the power to save the world (good=yin) or plunge it into destruction (evil=yang). this could be the secret behind the rings in his eyes and maybe how to defeat him

oh and these realms represent the six different bodies of pein i think :)

Last edited:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now that u mentioned it the realms may have some connections to the light and dark (yin yang) chakra and the elemental types. if u think about it these 6 realms could represent light and darkness, they do have 3 good and 3 evil sides to them. so i think this may explain what jiraiya was saying about pain having the power to save the world (good=yin) or plunge it into destruction (evil=yang). this could be the secret behind the rings in his eyes and maybe how to defeat him

oh and these realms represent the six different bodies of pein i think :)
Good, looks like you read my other post regarding the chakra and Yin Yang? :D

You have put the 2 and 2 together and got the 4 that I wanted to brought over, but you were a little faster. Im glad the people start to see how it fits into each other now.

Great stuff for analyzing it thus far in the future. :D