Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice theory. But Kakashi is pretty much screwed in this battle without sharingan more specific kamui. Kamui is the only thing that can effect Madara all his other moves get beaten by onmyoton
This is true, which is why I think it's Naruto and Sasuke's job for now.
It seems reasonable, good job.

I do wish Kakashi would have never lost the Sharingan, it was trademark of his character (in part).
Thank you! I'm sure he'll show something else to make up for the loss somehow.
A breath of fresh air in the base arrives. Thank you very much for this, this is the first thread that took a little brain work i've seen since the new chapter...heck even before that. I like your view.

It would be bad to yank kakashi's new eye out and put back in a sharingan. XD Good job.
Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it.
Nice thread! It was an enjoyable read. There's nice symbolism with Kakashi getting his eye back.

-Obito and Kakashi teamed up for the first time to fight the Rock jounin in order to save Rin, leading to Kakashi getting a new eye.
-The entire original Team 7 is now teaming up in order to fight Madara, and Kakashi gets a new eye once again.
Thank you! You're right about that, maybe we'll see even more parallels before the fight is over.
You know, I actually had a similar line of thought after this chapter. That the grief, agony, and anger Kakashi had to endure to gain his Sharingan was being purged from him and what his life is filled by now, his Leaf comrades and Team 7, can finally fully soothe that pain since he's made peace with his past once and for all.

I thought I was reading too much into it, but seeing it all like this... Excellent job, my friend. Fantastic read.
Thanks man, glad you liked it. I thought this connection was too interesting to pass up, so I decided to make this thread :p
He no longer had to see the world through obito's eyes. Especially since obito's eye only shows him the past.
This is true :)
Sweet thread nice read
Thanks a lot!

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good theory, but it need some "juice" to make your theory better.

Watch the the last few Anime about Kakashi.
From Episode 359 to current.
I think these anime are related to current few manga chapters
From ANBU to Team 7, the first Team that Kakashi passed them.
Kakashi was 1st (48,431 votes) of "The Super-Popular Character Survey Result" from
'Naruto The Official Character Data Book 3'
No wonder Kishi keep showing Kakashi.
Interesting.....................

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good theory, but it need some "juice" to make your theory better.

Watch the the last few Anime about Kakashi.
From Episode 359 to current.
I think these anime are related to current few manga chapters
From ANBU to Team 7, the first Team that Kakashi passed them.
Kakashi was 1st (48,431 votes) of "The Super-Popular Character Survey Result" from
'Naruto The Official Character Data Book 3'
No wonder Kishi keep showing Kakashi.
Interesting.....................
Yeah I saw them, interesting indeed... I wanted to keep away from filler for this one, so I decided to stay 100% manga. But yeah for sure I could have thrown a shoutout to the anime in there.
Kakashi also lost "true" power.
Care to elaborate? :)
Great thread!
Thanks for the feedback brotha!

Reactions: Umari Senju

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice theory. But Kakashi is pretty much screwed in this battle without sharingan more specific kamui. Kamui is the only thing that can effect Madara all his other moves get beaten by onmyoton
You assume Kakashi will be fighting Madara. There is still the matter of a Black Zetsu controlled Obito. Now it's possible that once Madara retrieved his other eye Black Zetsu will just leave Obito's body letting him die. But from the way Madara was speking to him this last chapter, I feel he still has one more use for Obito and that's to finish off Kakashi and Sakura so he can deal with Naruto and Sasuke uninterrupted.

Just a guess on my part anyway.

As for the OP:

I'm glad you took the time to make this thread after our little discussion the other day. You elaborated exquisitly on some of the points you and I brought up and as a Kakashi fan I find this thread a very welcomed change of pace on the base +rep from me. :win:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You assume Kakashi will be fighting Madara. There is still the matter of a Black Zetsu controlled Obito. Now it's possible that once Madara retrieved his other eye Black Zetsu will just leave Obito's body letting him die. But from the way Madara was speking to him this last chapter, I feel he still has one more use for Obito and that's to finish off Kakashi and Sakura so he can deal with Naruto and Sasuke uninterrupted.

Just a guess on my part anyway.

As for the OP:

I'm glad you took the time to make this thread after our little discussion the other day. You elaborated exquisitly on some of the points you and I brought up and as a Kakashi fan I find this thread a very welcomed change of pace on the base +rep from me. :win:
Even if he has double rinnegan how is maddara escaping kamui land without kamui?

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whilst I do not agree with some of the key points within the thread, I appreciate the fact that you are some of the few that looked at something from a metaphorical perspective.

My main gripe is the Sharingan being a symbol of the curse of hatred. Tobirama admitted that it was a rumour, despite the chakra release factor being correct. Furthermore, the sage, the actual individual with a valid and complete story didn't entertain any such notion, therefore, I would say that it is a hypothetical point at best.

Good job regardless.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whilst I do not agree with some of the key points within the thread, I appreciate the fact that you are some of the few that looked at something from a metaphorical perspective.

My main gripe is the Sharingan being a symbol of the curse of hatred. Tobirama admitted that it was a rumour, despite the chakra release factor being correct. Furthermore, the sage, the actual individual with a valid and complete story didn't entertain any such notion, therefore, I would say that it is a hypothetical point at best.

Good job regardless.
I see. Thank you for the feedback, and I respect your point of view.