Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

If you don't know already, the Shichibukai (tr: Seven Warlords) are the strongest pirates seen by the marines/world nobles, and play a big role in the anime, and more specifically, the Marineford arc. They have all played their roles in the anime, whether they be in connection with Luffy and the Straw Hats, or not, but they all have their role in the Shichibukai.

(Spoilered for if you haven't seen past Marineford, and want to watch it)
Current members (As of the Marineford Arc)
Dracule "Hawkeye" Mihawk: The first Shichibukai member to appear in the series. He is the strongest swordsman in the world and is played first by appearing in the Baratie arc for a small fight with Roronoa Zoro.

Doquixote Doflamingo: The second of the Shichibukai. Not much is known about him, except he has the appearance of a Flamingo somewhat. His powers seem to be of a puppeteer, or of mind control.

Bartholomew Kuma: The third member of the Shichibukai, and member of the Revolutionary Army. His powers are from the Paw-paw fruit, which allow him to use Bear Paws to blast everything away. He was the model for the Pacifista.

Boa Hancock: Otherwise known as the Pirate Empress, and fourth member of the Shichibukai. She is madly in love with Luffy and possesses the powere of the Love-love fruit, which allow her to turn anyone into stone, like a Medusa. She is extremely attractive, and people fall in love with her just by sight.

Former members
Crocodile: He was formerly a member of the Shichibukai until after he was revoked of the title after his crimes within Arabasta. He has the power of the Sand-sand fruit, which is a Logia type, which enables him to turn into sand, and control it.

Gecko Moriah: Deceased. Formerly a member, until killed by Doquixote Doflamingo. He was quite large in stature as well. He had eaten the Shadow-shadow fruit, which allows him to possess shadows, steal them and put them into dead bodies, to create what you would call "zombies".

Jinbe: Former member of the Shichibukai before he was jailed in Impel Down, and was revoked for helping Luffy during the Marineford arc. He is a Merman/Fishman, so he naturally has powers shown from the Arlong arc, but much more powerful.

Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard": The newest recruit, and revokement to the Shichibukai. He was a member for capturing Portgas D. Ace. He has the powers of the Dark-Dark fruit, which allow him to control darkness, and his newly acquired, Tremor-tremor fruit, stolen from Whitebeard.

Who is your favourite member of the Shichibukai, and why?

What are your thoughts on the Shichibukai?

What do you think will happen to them in the future, or in the New World?

Lucifer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine is she

Bcus shes hot! and i think she will marry luffy. but thats way in the future

Last edited:

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is your favourite member of the Shichibukai, and why? hawkeye mihawk (best swordsmen in the world) crocodile is cool too.

What are your thoughts on the Shichibukai? well Doflamingo is weird and im glad they killed gecko

What do you think will happen to them in the future, or in the New World? no idea but they'll all probably be killed during the series (prolly not the members tht left like hancock and jinbe/crocodile since they r good now)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hawk eye Mihawk is my favourite

Don't like donfalmingo, never liked geko moria

I think Zoro will defear Mihawk near the end of the manga, and maybe die in some cool way to leave zoro the greatest swordsman

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like the sandman crocodile personally but if i had to pick from the ones that we kno or think atleast are still on their roster i'd say mihawk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hancock is my favourite, not because she's beautiful, but because she actaully has an interesting background story, unlike the rest of them (except maybe kuma and blackbeard)
Plus, she's cool, and funny as hell xD
I also like Mihawk, he's awesome and soo badass :) They are my favourites...
as to what i think of the rest... well, i wished doflamingo suffers a slow and painful death. Seriously, i hate the guy.
Im ok with Crocodile, he's cool and i liked him as from the Marineford arc.
I have mixed feelings for Kuma, part of me likes him, part of me hates him, im not really sure xD
And as for Moria, im sorry he's dead (in case he's dead, of course, since it wasnt proven) he wasnt my fav character but his laughter was so funny :D Personally, I believe Perona (or someone, i couldnt think of anyone else xD) will avenge him...