Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Aj laid on his back in the grassy meadow, resting his head on his neatly folded black coat as the wind sent his indigo and white scarf flailing about. Numerous clouds littered the sky, filtering the suns rays so they appeared as funnels of light that pierced the heavens. His two swords were attached to a leather belt he usually wore around his waist, but was now placed carefully beside him. He closed his eyes slowly and drifted off as he awaited Serpent's arrival.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't notice you've made this, sorry lol..

Hei walks out to the field to meet with his Student, one who will learn from his own personal techniques. "For your generosity in the Tournament, I grant you the fallowing techniques. Over the course of this training, you will learn and master them all." Hei said as he rolls out a long scroll.

Water Release:

(Suiton: Bochabocha Seme) Water Release: Splash Attack
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will lay down in an water source and flop around like a fish. this causes small amounts of water to splash up on any nearby opponent(s). This is often used as a taunt to anger an opponent before battle.
Note:
-Requires a Water Source
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

(Suiton: Jinzouningen) Water Release: Prone
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will make a single handseal forming a basic Dome of water around them that is able to block incoming techniques of the appropriate rank. The dome is able to be maintained so after blocking the attack, the user will form another handseal causing the water to explode outward forming small hair like needle of dense water in all directions. These Needles cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
Notes:
-Can only be used twice per battle
-Requires a 2 turn cool down
-Requires a water source
-If maintained, the user spends another move.
-Can only be taught by Serpent

(Suiton: Uzumaki Dri-Engai) Water Release: Dome of the Slashing Whirlpool
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will make 4 handseals, forming a whirlpool from under the opponent, this whirlpool will pull the opponent deep into the water and then form into a dome that will be spinning at high speed. because of the speed, the water is capable of shredding flesh. If the opponent is already under water, the Dome can be produced without the need of the whirlpool, allowing for a faster delivery of the attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Requires a Water Source.
-No S-ranks or above next turn.

(Suiton: Koi Kihou) Water Release: Dense Pressure
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage points: 100
Description: After the user catches their opponent in "Water Style: Water Prison" the user will make a single handseal with their free hand. this causes the pressure of the water to build as if going deep into water, this causes the trapped opponent ear drums to burst. the pressure will continue to build until the opponent is completely crushed by the Jutsu, however because the user's hand is withing the water, their hand will be crushed as well.
Note:
-Can only be used after "Water Style: Water Prison"
-Can only be used once per battle

Earth Release:

(Doton: Tsuchi Kabe-Tama) Earth Release: Earth Wall-Bullets:
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description:a large wall raises from the ground in front of the user, the wall then shoots hundreds of little bullets at there opponent.
Notes:

(Doton: Ishi Sekkou) Earth Release: Stone Scout:
Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 Per-Turn)
Description: The user picks up a small rock and molds it into a bird, the bird then fly's high in the sky and scout's the battle field. the user's and Stone Scouts vision's are linked.
Note:

(Doton: Iwa hando) Earth Release: Stone Hands:
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 Per Hand)
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user places his Hands in the Ground and large stone Hands rise up, these hands are very flexible and able to grab the opponent and crush them or be made into fist and punch them, these hand's are very large and lift someone up.
Note:
-Maximum of five Stone Hands

(Doton: Hebi Higyou) - Earth Release: Crushing Uppercut
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: While close ranged with an opponent and facing hand to hand combat. the User will quickly drop to one one arm and spin around in a break-dancing manner in order so kick the opponents legs and send them off balance. As this happens, the user will be focusing chakra with the hand connected to the ground as an earthen fist will form over there hand. Once the opponent is knocked off balance, the user will spring up bringing the earth infused fist along the opponents body in an uppercut manner dealing a damaging blow to the opponent as the fist crumbles, this hit will send the opponent into the air.
Notes:
-Can only be taught by Serpent.

(Doton: Ishi Mie Sekkou) Earth Release: Multi Stone Scouts:
Chakra Cost: 30 (+15 Per-Turn)
Description: This is an Advance form of "Doton: Ishi Sekkou" The user will picks up small rocks and throw them in the air. The rocks mold into a bird shape, the birds then fly's high in the sky and scout the battlefield. the user's and Stone Scouts vision's are linked.
Note:
-Maximum of 4 Stone Scouts.
-Can only be used once per Battle

(Doton: Ko Kabe-Tama) Earth Release: Great Wall-Bullets:
Description: A large 25ft wall raises from the ground in front of the user, this wall is extremely dense and is able to block A-Rank attacks. The wall then brakes apart and shoots hundreds of little bullets at the opponent.
Notes:
-Can only be used twice per battle.

(Doton: Dekai Tsuchi Enchou) - Earth Release: Mega Earth Dome
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The User focuses his Doton Chakra making 10 handseals, The ground around the battlefield lifts from the ground forming a giant dome that encases himself and the opponent. this blocks out the sun leaving them in total darkness. the user keeps a constant flow of chakra through the ground and Dome making them able to sense anything with Chakra that touches the ground or dome. because of the constant use of Doton chakra, the user can not use Raiton Tech above B-Rank during this Jutsu.
Note:
-Can only be used once due to scale of technique
-Cost 15 Chakra per turn
-No Raiton above B-Rank

Fire Release:

(Katon: Herushinsei Hebi) Fire Release: Nova blast of the Hell Serpent
Damage points: 90
Description: The user will focus a large amount of Katon Chakra into their hand in a near instantaneous speed resulting in a high build up in the fastest possible time. The user will then punch their hand forward releasing this high amount of Chakra as a constrained blast of fire that is releases like a flame thrower. This fire will take form an a Giant Eel that rivals the size of a large summon. This Eel can then be directed at a target where it will smash into it with extreme burning and crushing force before expelling out leaving the surrounding area in flames. Because of the sudden build-up of Katon Chakra in the opponents hand, it will be burnt to such a degree that during the attack it will turn black and after the attack the hand will crumble away as ash leaving the user with only one good hand. On top of the overall usage of chakra, the user will cause a slight strain to his Katon Chakra supply making him unable to use powerful Katon for awhile.
Note:
-Can only be used one time per battle
-No Katon Above A-ranked Next 3 turns.

Illusion Release:

(Genjutsu: Fukai Shin'en) Illusion Technique: Drowning Abyss
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user will make a single handseal and focus their chakra to disrupt the opponent's chakra flow, this in turn causes the opponent to be caught in this Genjutsu that will make the opponent think that they are deep underwater with high pressure allowing this Genjutsu to bind the opponent making them unable to move.
Notes:
-Paralyzing lasts 2 turns
-Requires a 4 turn cool down
-Cannot use Genjutsu Next turn

Read though them well and then we will start down the list.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Aj picked up the scroll from where it ended at his feet and read each and every technique, from the Drowning Abyss, all the way to Splash attack. There surely was a lot on here, more than he had ever received from anyone else. Once he had finished looking over
them all, he turned to Hei and took a deep breath.

"Alright, Let's begin"

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lel I want Splash Attack ,_, *Flops like Lebron. I mean a fish*
Like I would teach one of the most powerful, epic suiton techniques of all time to the likes of you. Just it's very name is legendary. xD
Aj picked up the scroll from where it ended at his feet and read each and every technique, from the Drowning Abyss, all the way to Splash attack. There surely was a lot on here, more than he had ever received from anyone else. Once he had finished looking over
them all, he turned to Hei and took a deep breath.

"Alright, Let's begin"
Alright we're not going to do this RP Style but instead, I want to you explain your understanding of the technique and any questions you have. I will then answer your questions and input on your analyses of the technique.

First technique is one of my more sought out techniques... >_>
Description: The user will lay down in an water source and flop around like a fish. this causes small amounts of water to splash up on any nearby opponent(s). This is often used as a taunt to anger an opponent before battle.
Note:
-Requires a Water Source

Also, if you would like the training to go faster, ether quote me or VM me. That way I know you replied.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alright we're not going to do this RP Style but instead, I want to you explain your understanding of the technique and any questions you have. I will then answer your questions and input on your analyses of the technique.

First technique is one of my more sought out techniques... >_>
Note:
-Requires a Water Source

Also, if you would like the training to go faster, ether quote me or VM me. That way I know you replied.
*No RP* :shy:

Alrighty then. So for this technique I lay down in some water and flop around like a fish out of water lol. From all the flopping around bits of water would splash on opponents nearby in order to taunt them. You'd obviously need a water source to use this though >.>

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*No RP* :shy:

Alrighty then. So for this technique I lay down in some water and flop around like a fish out of water lol. From all the flopping around bits of water would splash on opponents nearby in order to taunt them. You'd obviously need a water source to use this though >.>
Yeah, self explanatory and still pretty useless until I submit the fallow-up combination techniques for this. Moving on..
Description: The user will make a single handseal forming a basic Dome of water around them that is able to block incoming techniques of the appropriate rank. The dome is able to be maintained so after blocking the attack, the user will form another handseal causing the water to explode outward forming small hair like needle of dense water in all directions. These Needles cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
Notes:
-Requires a water source

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Yeah, self explanatory and still pretty useless until I submit the fallow-up combination techniques for this. Moving on..
Notes:
-Requires a water source

So from my understanding of this I'd make one handseal and form a dome of water around me. The dome would be able to block incoming techniques of the same rank or below, especially fire. The dome can be maintained after blocking an attack, and I can the form another handseal and cause the water to explode outward in the form water senbons in all directions. To maintain the water It'd cost a turn, and the senbons won't be able pierce through objects with a greater density >.>

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So from my understanding of this I'd make one handseal and form a dome of water around me. The dome would be able to block incoming techniques of the same rank or below, especially fire. The dome can be maintained after blocking an attack, and I can the form another handseal and cause the water to explode outward in the form water senbons in all directions. To maintain the water It'd cost a turn, and the senbons won't be able pierce through objects with a greater density >.>
Correct however your form the dome out of already existing water (Lake, Ocean, Rain, etc) and it blocks techniques of appropriate rank, not the same rank. This means you will need to fallow the Elemental S&W. (Block S-ranked Fire but only B-ranked Earth)..

Moving On:
Description: The user will make 4 handseals, forming a whirlpool from under the opponent, this whirlpool will pull the opponent deep into the water and then form into a dome that will be spinning at high speed. because of the speed, the water is capable of shredding flesh. If the opponent is already under water, the Dome can be produced without the need of the whirlpool, allowing for a faster delivery of the attack.
Notes:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Correct however your form the dome out of already existing water (Lake, Ocean, Rain, etc) and it blocks techniques of appropriate rank, not the same rank. This means you will need to fallow the Elemental S&W. (Block S-ranked Fire but only B-ranked Earth)..

Moving On:
Notes:

Alright, I cleared up those misconceptions I had.

For the next technique I'll make four handseals and form a whirlpool from beneath the opponent from a pre existing water source. The whirlpool would pull the opponent deep into the water and form into a dome that spun at high speed, allowing the water to shred flesh. If the opponent was already under water the dome could be made without the whirlpool, which allowed for a faster delivery of the attack.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I cleared up those misconceptions I had.

For the next technique I'll make four handseals and form a whirlpool from beneath the opponent from a pre existing water source. The whirlpool would pull the opponent deep into the water and form into a dome that spun at high speed, allowing the water to shred flesh. If the opponent was already under water the dome could be made without the whirlpool, which allowed for a faster delivery of the attack.
Try and use your own words and don't just explain the jutsu as it does, but use an example of it and ask something about it.. for example the size of the technique speed in which it happens etc..

This technique is rather unique as it attacks from multiple fronts and is a two step technique. The creation of the whirlpool is that of your basic water technique speed. If the opponent is standing on the water and it begins to rapidly spin, this will throw the target off balance from the initial movement from under them, this will quickly begin pulling the target down into the water. forcing them to escape it's hold, much like a quicksand with earth. once underwater they will be completely encased by the whirlpool forming a dome, at this point it gains in shredding properties and causes harm to the target. if the target is already underwater, the dome can be formed with as much speed, already with shredding abilities leaving little time for escape. As for the size of the technique, it's dependent on the target you are using it on. It can be the size to hold a person or a massive summon like Gamabunta... anyways that should clear up everything about the technique...
Next Technique:
Description: After the user catches their opponent in "Water Style: Water Prison" the user will make a single handseal with their free hand. this causes the pressure of the water to build as if going deep into water, this causes the trapped opponent ear drums to burst. the pressure will continue to build until the opponent is completely crushed by the Jutsu, however because the user's hand is withing the water, their hand will be crushed as well.
Note:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Try and use your own words and don't just explain the jutsu as it does, but use an example of it and ask something about it.. for example the size of the technique speed in which it happens etc..

This technique is rather unique as it attacks from multiple fronts and is a two step technique. The creation of the whirlpool is that of your basic water technique speed. If the opponent is standing on the water and it begins to rapidly spin, this will throw the target off balance from the initial movement from under them, this will quickly begin pulling the target down into the water. forcing them to escape it's hold, much like a quicksand with earth. once underwater they will be completely encased by the whirlpool forming a dome, at this point it gains in shredding properties and causes harm to the target. if the target is already underwater, the dome can be formed with as much speed, already with shredding abilities leaving little time for escape. As for the size of the technique, it's dependent on the target you are using it on. It can be the size to hold a person or a massive summon like Gamabunta... anyways that should clear up everything about the technique...
Next Technique:
Note:

Alright. So this technique the opponent needs to have been caught by the water prison technique, at which point I'd make one handseal and cause the water to water pressure to build up to the point where it ruptures their ear drum and eventual crush them. Since my hand would be in the water in order to maintain the prison, it would also be crushed by the pressure. There really is almost no other way to kill an opponent inside of a water prison unless you wait for them to drown, but this technique crushes them and your hand as well. A hand is a big price to pay but I guess it would be worth it in the grand scheme of thigs.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. So this technique the opponent needs to have been caught by the water prison technique, at which point I'd make one handseal and cause the water to water pressure to build up to the point where it ruptures their ear drum and eventual crush them. Since my hand would be in the water in order to maintain the prison, it would also be crushed by the pressure. There really is almost no other way to kill an opponent inside of a water prison unless you wait for them to drown, but this technique crushes them and your hand as well. A hand is a big price to pay but I guess it would be worth it in the grand scheme of things.
Right, It only takes the Jutsu slot to build the pressure so it happens rather fast, same speed as an average technique. If you don't have Med-Jutsu, Kinjutsu or another mean of healing yourself then it's best to use a clone if able.

Next techniques:

Description:a large wall raises from the ground in front of the user, the wall then shoots hundreds of little bullets at there opponent.
Notes:

Description: A large 25ft wall raises from the ground in front of the user, this wall is extremely dense and is able to block A-Rank attacks. The wall then brakes apart and shoots hundreds of little bullets at the opponent.
Notes:

Remember, you don't have to tell me what the jutsu does, just ask any questions you have about them so I can clear it up with you. things like speed, size etc.

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Right, It only takes the Jutsu slot to build the pressure so it happens rather fast, same speed as an average technique. If you don't have Med-Jutsu, Kinjutsu or another mean of healing yourself then it's best to use a clone if able.

Next techniques:

Notes:

Notes:

Remember, you don't have to tell me what the jutsu does, just ask any questions you have about them so I can clear it up with you. things like speed, size etc.
Alright so for the fist technique I'd like to know how wide it is. Say myself and an ally were standing side by side, would it be able to protect both of us? Also, does it raise up directly infringement of me, or can it be created a like 5 or so meters in front of me?
I realized that the second technique is like an upgrade to the first....is it? I found the description pretty self explanatory, but I'll ask the same question as I did before I regards to it's width. Also, how small are the bullets exactly?

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so for the fist technique I'd like to know how wide it is. Say myself and an ally were standing side by side, would it be able to protect both of us? Also, does it raise up directly infringement of me, or can it be created a like 5 or so meters in front of me?
I realized that the second technique is like an upgrade to the first....is it? I found the description pretty self explanatory, but I'll ask the same question as I did before I regards to it's width. Also, how small are the bullets exactly?
The Both techniques are created in front of the user "within a short ranged area". and the first is large enough to block the user from straight on attack, I'd say 7'ft/7'ft. The second is 25'ft/25'ft. Also note that these do not require handseals but are simply activated though chakra control. Also, not that they fallow the elemental S&W. Meaning if they block a technique that rivals its power, the wall will crumble away after and not be able to shoot the bullets. Also note that If it block a technique weaker, and then proceeds to shoot the bullets, the bullets will also be weaker in accordance to the blocked technique. The bullets are the same size as Gaara's sand bullets.

Next techniques:

Description: The user picks up a small rock and molds it into a bird, the bird then fly's high in the sky and scout's the battle field. the user's and Stone Scouts vision's are linked.
Note:

Description: This is an Advance form of "Doton: Ishi Sekkou" The user will picks up small rocks and throw them in the air. The rocks mold into a bird shape, the birds then fly's high in the sky and scout the battlefield. the user's and Stone Scouts vision's are linked.
Note:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The Both techniques are created in front of the user "within a short ranged area". and the first is large enough to block the user from straight on attack, I'd say 7'ft/7'ft. The second is 25'ft/25'ft. Also note that these do not require handseals but are simply activated though chakra control. Also, not that they fallow the elemental S&W. Meaning if they block a technique that rivals its power, the wall will crumble away after and not be able to shoot the bullets. Also note that If it block a technique weaker, and then proceeds to shoot the bullets, the bullets will also be weaker in accordance to the blocked technique. The bullets are the same size as Gaara's sand bullets.

Next techniques:

Note:

Note:

Pretty convenient techs overall. Since the user's vision is linked to the scout's, would the user still be able to see from his own point of view? It seems like these are best used from a distance (obviously), but when in battle would the scout's vision act as like...a third eye?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty convenient techs overall. Since the user's vision is linked to the scout's, would the user still be able to see from his own point of view? It seems like these are best used from a distance (obviously), but when in battle would the scout's vision act as like...a third eye?
It works like Gaara's third eye and Nagato's 6 paths. I originally got the Idea from "A Song of Ice and Fire". You can still see out of your eyes but also have a linked vision to the birds. This technique is useful not only for scouting large area's but also having multiple viewpoints on the battlefield. These birds are small and can fit inside the palm of your hand.

Next technique:

Description: The user places his Hands in the Ground and large stone Hands rise up, these hands are very flexible and able to grab the opponent and crush them or be made into fist and punch them, these hand's are very large and lift someone up.
Note:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
It works like Gaara's third eye and Nagato's 6 paths. I originally got the Idea from "A Song of Ice and Fire". You can still see out of your eyes but also have a linked vision to the birds. This technique is useful not only for scouting large area's but also having multiple viewpoints on the battlefield. These birds are small and can fit inside the palm of your hand.

Next technique:

Note:

Only question about this is how high the hands can rise from the ground? Also, does it rise up from underneath the opponent, or will it rise up before me?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only question about this is how high the hands can rise from the ground? Also, does it rise up from underneath the opponent, or will it rise up before me?
You can create the hand(s) anywhere within Mid-ranged, and they can reach short ranged from where they're created. You can divided up the hands just like most other techniques that use multiple points of attack. Although keep in mind that it will become weaker in doing so.

Next technique.

Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: While close ranged with an opponent and facing hand to hand combat. the User will quickly drop to one one arm and spin around in a break-dancing manner in order so kick the opponents legs and send them off balance. As this happens, the user will be focusing chakra with the hand connected to the ground as an earthen fist will form over there hand. Once the opponent is knocked off balance, the user will spring up bringing the earth infused fist along the opponents body in an uppercut manner dealing a damaging blow to the opponent as the fist crumbles, this hit will send the opponent into the air.
Notes:
-Can only be taught by Serpent.

(Katon: Herushinsei Hebi) Fire Release: Nova blast of the Hell Serpent

Can i learn dis ;_; ?
No..