Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure Madara was referring to the Rinnegan when talking about the secrets of his body... Because Kabuto continued the conversation saying something along the lines of the Rinnegan comes naturally after the Sharingan blah blah blah Hashriama DNA bla blah

And the Uchiha tablet reads something along the lines of bringing the two powers together to form a new.
Really likely indeed.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
besides anything written on the tablet is bullshit since Black Zetsu altered it so that Kaguya could be revived.......BZ has been the true one in control for untold generations always trying to turn the transmigrants of Indra and Ashura againest each other in order for Kaguya to be freed.............
Exactly, BZ is the true mastermind.

You must be registered for see images

Does Madara look like a true villain here ?

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me personally, if Tobidara does not happen, than the manga is still one that I would consider good and that I enjoyed and that I find inspiring. Especially the parts about how the various characters look at life, each other and how they deal with all sorts of things. The Naruto story goes quite deep imo.

I find the Naruto story almost like some life philosophy manual or something :).

Its quite an emotional series as well.
I especially shed tears when Gaara's father in the anime said ''I leave the village to you Gaara'', almost choking in his words. Plenty of emotional moments that moved me in the manga as well.

I do would like to know more about the Hyuuga though, but maybe that will happen in the Last Naruto movie.
They are so secretive and Kaguya had Byakugan, which makes me even more interested in them.

But anyway, I find Obito an important character. Someone who lost hope for the world, who lost faith in people and thought the world should sleep in a dreamworld. That it would fix the whole in his heart, whereas, Naruto went the opposit direction and managed to keep going by gaining faith from people and trusting them, by keeping his comrades close and in his heart (also when they had died, like Neji). Obito has also been important in Naruto his development.

Eventually Obito managed to find his old self back again or a new old self.
I find him a good character. For me there is no Tobidara needed for Obito to be a good character.

Anyway I am open minded. If Tobidara would happen and it is done right, in a way that it keeps the story going strong (seems really difficult to me with only two chapters to go though), than you wont hear me complain about it :).
i respect your opinion but i have different few then you :

-for me even if tobidara gets revealed parts of the manga were fataly ruined in my opinion...

-kishimoto is a weasel writer he created some characters and sacrified them for other villains' masterevilness so that we just call kishi a genious writer.....obito was a best exemple of kishimoto's cruellty....all that kishimoto redeem toward obito right befor obito died were just attempts to clean up the mess kishimoto did toward obito's characters....kishimoto just created obito so that he fool us and trick us into making us believe that he was the tue masked man tobi...and like that kishi sacrifies obito's characters for tobidara's masterevilness cuz kishimoto's masterpiece was always Madara and not obito...thats why he made Madara so OP....

-anyway i shall make my finall foughts about naruto manga when it ends

boshans

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think you have a problem, you need some mental help, seriously. There are 2 chapters left, you are ****ing insanely delusional if you think another final villain is going to show up while naruto and Sasuke are completely drained of Chakra, both missing an arm, and on the verge of death. Get over it.

There are no unanswered questions, there is no ****ing mystery about madaras body. The "secret" of his body was indra and Ashura becoming one, that has been stated already. And maybe madara did think he would be revived with rinne tensei as an old man, why would it matter to him? He planned to be revived right at the time all the tailed beast were captured, meaning he would be able to become the ten tails jin as soon as he would have been revived, meaning be would become the sage, and once he absorbed them, age wouldn't matter.

There are no plot holes, Obito was ****ing tobi, there is no plot hole. Who said obito can't act silly like tobi did? Young obito was silly like him. And he wore the spiral mask because spiral zetsu helped him defeat the enemies who got rin killed.

The only secret of madaras body is how he got the rinnegan, which has been said time and time again is gained when you mix Ashura and Indra, which madara is the first to do. The tablet didn't literally have HIS bodies secret, it isn't like it said "HERE'S MADARAS SECRET, SOMEHOW WRITTEN IN THIS TABLET YEARS AND YEARS BEFORE THERE WAS A MADARA" the tablet just said you must combine the two opposing forces to become a god, which we now know to mean combining Ashura and Indra. Since madara did that, that's what he means by the "secret' to "his" body. It isn't specifically about him, it's a general secret. God.

Madara is ****ing dead, there is no second madara. The manga is over, 2 chapters left, there is no other twists. Naruto vs Sasuke was the final battle. It's. ****ing. Over.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think you have a problem, you need some mental help, seriously. There are 2 chapters left, you are ****ing insanely delusional if you think another final villain is going to show up while naruto and Sasuke are completely drained of Chakra, both missing an arm, and on the verge of death. Get over it.

There are no unanswered questions, there is no ****ing mystery about madaras body. The "secret" of his body was indra and Ashura becoming one, that has been stated already. And maybe madara did think he would be revived with rinne tensei as an old man, why would it matter to him? He planned to be revived right at the time all the tailed beast were captured, meaning he would be able to become the ten tails jin as soon as he would have been revived, meaning be would become the sage, and once he absorbed them, age wouldn't matter.

There are no plot holes, Obito was ****ing tobi, there is no plot hole. Who said obito can't act silly like tobi did? Young obito was silly like him. And he wore the spiral mask because spiral zetsu helped him defeat the enemies who got rin killed.

The only secret of madaras body is how he got the rinnegan, which has been said time and time again is gained when you mix Ashura and Indra, which madara is the first to do. The tablet didn't literally have HIS bodies secret, it isn't like it said "HERE'S MADARAS SECRET, SOMEHOW WRITTEN IN THIS TABLET YEARS AND YEARS BEFORE THERE WAS A MADARA" the tablet just said you must combine the two opposing forces to become a god, which we now know to mean combining Ashura and Indra. Since madara did that, that's what he means by the "secret' to "his" body. It isn't specifically about him, it's a general secret. God.

Madara is ****ing dead, there is no second madara. The manga is over, 2 chapters left, there is no other twists. Naruto vs Sasuke was the final battle. It's. ****ing. Over.
you are in the ignore list dude

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minamoto how does it feel for the Naruto-manga chapters 700 to leak with no Tobidara at all?
Seems like the only theory you were spouting was the insane notion of nothingness in you're head.

Though to be fair, I never believed one word of it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minamoto how does it feel for the Naruto-manga chapters 700 to leak with no Tobidara at all?
Seems like the only theory you were spouting was the insane notion of nothingness in you're head.

Though to be fair, I never believed one word of it.
Remember my wise words...THE REALL VICTORY IS THE ONE THAT IS DELAYED !!

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its over minamoron you need togo check yourself into the mental ward of the local hospital many many spoilers of chapter 700 and its all feel good moments no tobidara where is he

You must be registered for see images