Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I==========>> .

Notice : plz modes i hope you want delete this thread.....its about THE SECRETS OF MADARA'S BODY more then it being about Tobi..

one of the biggest mindvcking unsolved Mysteries is this :

You must be registered for see images

what itachi says??....he says " one's truth might be another's illusion.." and that "..everyone is bound within his sphere of knowledge.."... right???...

-Notice well this Manga panel of Madara plz :

in your interpretation this is a picture of DEAD MADARA........but in my interpretation this is picture of Madara's BODY LYING ON THE GROUND......its as if kishi wanted to attract our attention to the strong body of Madara that is still youth..

Now the Question is : WHY IS MADARA'S BODY STILL YOUTH???...IF HE IS INDEAD DEAD ,SHOUDLN'T HIS BODY GO BACK TO ITS OLD AND WEAK STATE THAT MADARA DIED IN????...

-and what is still mindfvcking : WHY WAS MADARA SO EAGER TO DIE AND GET REVIVED VIA RINNETENSEI???...

-and more mindfvcking is : WHAT THE HELLL ARE THE SECRETS OF MADARA'S BODY??...AND WHO WROTE THEM IN THE UCHIHA STONE, BEFOR MADARA EVEN COME TO EXISTENCE??!!

after rereading the Manga i came up with this theory answer :

-in the Naruto Manga every major villain is given unique traits..or better said a freaakin awefull thechnique that represents his badassery and evilness....for exemple :

1-HIDAN THE JACHINIST : he got immortality : you cut Hidan into 100 pieces but the guy simply dont die..

2-Orohimaru : also got immorality but in different way then hidan's : oro can exchange bodies and use them like vessels to achieve immortality..

3-Now Uchiha Madara...ehhh wait !!...Madara is mastermind villain in the truest meaning of the term...but what is his awefull thechnique???..we still don't know it...and HE MUST HAVE ONE....SO WHAT IS IT???...

yes Madara got a freeakin awefull immortality thechnique that surpasses orochimaru's...and i tell you what it is :

1st- in the whole Manga i noticed That kishimoto was treating Edo/Rikudo Madara as being a body more then him being a wholy humaIn..

-its as if Rikudo/EdoMadara is the reall vessel of some1 else....hahaaha weird isn't it??...that some1 who possesses Madara's body of course is NONE THEN HIMSELF !!!....but wait !!!...its not all of it !!!....

-let me explain more and you will maybe understand me :

-Uchiha Madara can get separated from his reall vessel and exisit as an empty shell of his formerself (or remnants of himself)....let me explain it more to you plz......Madara can simply exist in 2 places at the same time.....

-one of the Madaras is the original vessel (rikudo) madara....But who is that 2nd Madara??

-since that 2nd Madara is just remnants of Madara , he will need another vessel to possess in order to survive....

you know?...its just like orochimaru's thechnique of using other's vessels....the only difference is that Madara's thechnique is better cuz Madara can exist in 2 places...while orochimaru can't..

that other Madara in my opinion is none other then Tobi using obito as a vessel :

what did old Madara do exactly to obito's body ...and he was doing preparations for what????

notice well Tobi's reaction and how he is shocked that kabuto possessed something that belongs to tobi ITS HIS REALL VESSEL IN THE COFFIN EDOMADARA..

Now think about it : why was Madara so eager to die and get revived via rinnetensei??...why the act of dying is very important to him??....

that's becuz the Rinnetensei will rejuvenile his body and get it back to its golden age....but just becuz Madara planned to be revived via rinnetensei dont necessarily mean he was dead..why? cuz the other Madara is very much alive...implementing his MEP untill he gets HIS REALL VESSEL REVIVED (rikudo Madara)...

-Notice welll when Edomadara got out of the coffin what he said :

-the 1st thing he said : " SO IT FINALLY HAPPENED !! .." .....(he was refering to rinnetensei)...notice well Madara didn't say : "so i finally got revived" (since the other part of him is alive)....Madara just refered to Rinnetensei as a necessary process to rejuvenile his body AND NOT TO REVIVE HIM !!!...

-but when Madara realized he was in his edo-form he got mad......

Tobi also got mad cuz nagato shoudlve used Rinnetensei on him (meaning his other dead part EdoMadara)...

so the secrets of Uchiha Madara's Body are its ability to be rejuveniled...also Madara can be saparated from his reall vessel and survive....

-itachi is a genious cuz he was the only one who found out Madara still being alive in his form tobi..and itachi was no fool when he called tobi Madara :

-Madara's body was so speciall that even Tobirama wanted to make experiments on it...i hope in the 2 last chapters we will get to know the reall secrets of Madara , his body and his immortality...and who wrote them in the uchiha stone...was it Madara himself? or was it black zetsu?..

-Sadly orochimaru might use Madara's body as his new vessel...and i hope that wont happen...

in the end of the thread plz modes i hope you understand that this thread is more about Madara's body secrets ...

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, The way how I see it, was the coexistence of 2 separate forces, working together...Can achiece true peace. Madara just meant that secret of him having the Cells of Senju Hashirama. He had them in his own body, so I guess when Kabuto made him with half of Hashirama's cells without fully knowing he had Hashirama in him.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can it be fanfic when i already provided the manga evidence without negligence ?!
He isn't wrong because remember though you provide manga scans and these statement's and show them as fact's doesn't make it so because in the end this is still a theory unless proven through Viz Scan's.

It is a great theory and I think it's possible due to the point's you made :)

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are something, let me tell you.

You are still clinging to the idea of there being 2 different Madaras? You obviously don't understand that Edo Tensei cannot revive someone who is alive. For Madara to be reanimated means he was dead. Completely. No second Madara alive somewhere else. All of him is dead.

Also "Tobi" is Obito, not a separate entity using Obito's body as a vessel. And Tobi said that about Nagato because he was pretending to be Madara

Even after Tobi's identity is revealed, you are still being fooled by Tobi's and Itachi's lies. That's actually funny. XD

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Thank this thread because you Praised The Solo king.
itachi said about madara "an invincible immortal that's who uchiha madara is "

and tobidara said about itachi " even in death itachi would never ceases to amaze me"

Both ninjas respect each others big respect bro.......itachibase and Madarabase should be brothers ....

-itachibase should support my tobidara theory and better pray for tobidara to happen cuz tobidara reveal will prove that itachi was a genious uchiha who wasn't fooled by obito but indeed spoke with Madara in his form tobi

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is in his young form, because of Kabuto his modifications to Edo tensei.
Kabuto said he made him beyond his prime. That is why he was in this young state.

He wanted Nagato to use Rinne Tensei on him though to revive him in a young state.

The secrets of Madara his body are that the powers of Indra and Ashura are one within him, because he implanted Hashirama's cells (Ashura) in his body (Indra). On the tablet was the info that lead Madara to aquiring Hashirma's power.
About a god who was split up in yin and yang. About two opposing forces who cooperate. About Kaguya and the sage.
He used all this info to get the two forces in himself and bring out the Sage's chakra and Rinnegan, rather than working together with Hashirama.
Oro and Kabuto had a hypothesis on how to unlock Rinnegan. They did so without being able to read the tablet, which made Madara surprised. The secrets of his body are just the fact that he has Ashura's and Indra's powers in one body after the Hashirama implant.

He looks young, dead or near dead on the ground, because he was revived in a young state.
Why should he all of a sudden turn old?

''So its finaly happened'' is a english translation from Japanese.
In some other translation he might say ''i am finaly revived''. Those translations vary.
Its dangerous to base arguments on specific words like that, unless you can read japanese and dont have to translate.
Even so, saying its finaly happened, can also mean ''the revival has finaly been done'', so that line is of no importance argument wise imo.

That he might exist in multiple places is possible. Who knows.
He has this limbo world with Limbo Madaras after all.

Being able to exist in two places could just as well not happen.
As in, two places in the real world.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is in his young form, because of Kabuto his modifications to Edo tensei.
Kabuto said he made him beyond his prime. That is why he was in this young state.

He wanted Nagato to use Rinne Tensei on him though to revive him in a young state.

The secrets of Madara his body are that the powers of Indra and Ashura are one within him, because he implanted Hashirama's cells (Ashura) in his body (Indra). On the tablet was the info that lead Madara to aquiring Hashirma's power.
About a god who was split up in yin and yang. About two opposing forces who cooperate. About Kaguya and the sage.
He used all this info to get the two forces in himself and bring out the Sage's chakra and Rinnegan, rather than working together with Hashirama.
Oro and Kabuto had a hypothesis on how to unlock Rinnegan. They did so without being able to read the tablet, which made Madara surprised. The secrets of his body are just the fact that he has Ashura's and Indra's powers in one body after the Hashirama implant.

He looks young, dead or near dead on the ground, because he was revived in a young state.
Why should he all of a sudden turn old?

''So its finaly happened'' is a english translation from Japanese.
In some other translation he might say ''i am finaly revived''. Those translations vary.
Its dangerous to base arguments on specific words like that, unless you can read japanese and dont have to translate.
Even so, saying its finaly happened, can also mean ''the revival has finaly been done'', so that line is of no importance argument wise imo.

That he might exist in multiple places is possible. Who knows.
He has this limbo world with Limbo Madaras after all.

Being able to exist in two places could just as well not happen.
As in, two places in the real world.
You are wrong for the following reasons :

1- kabuto did indeed enhance madara's body..but after that the edo traits have gone from madara's body when he got rinnetenseid including his rinnegan....meaning it was rinnetensei that rejuveniled Madara's body......kabuto once told edomadara that i made you stronger then your prime but then madara responded him "dont get the wrong idea cuz u didn't creat this powers" refering to hashi dna and his youth body......just think about it...if madara knew he would be brought back to life in the same state he died in (old and weak) he would've never planned his revival via rinnetnsei...meaning his eagernness to die would be pointless....befor he becomes the juubi's jinchuriki Madara's first prioroty was to restaure his youth rejuveniled body...thats why he even gave nagato the rinnegan so that nagato use rinnetensei on him...

2- when Madara got out from coffin he said "SO IT FINALLY HAPPENED"...in other translations it says "SO NAGATO FINALLY DID IT" ...
there was no translation where madra said " so i finally got revived"...plz bring me the translation where madara said something like "so i finally got revived !"..

3- the serects of Madara's body aren't hashi dna on his body cuz kishimoto still didn't reveal us the mystery of madara's body and its secrets....

4- you criticize me and said i shoudl'nt rely on manga translations while you urself are doing the same thing !!!

5- all what you said are just mere theories in the same way im making this thread theory why?..cuz kishimoto still didn't explain us anything ...and since kishi didn't explain us anything, then everything you said is just a mere opinions.....

6- i make more sense then you...tobi is indeed uchiha madara manipulating obito and the goofy tobi was spiral zetsu controling obito's body....the ultimate logic says the centrall villain is the one who must become the finall villain...the central villain of naruto shippuden was clearly Tobi...part of tobi wich is obito gave up easily to naruto's talknojutsu....but the boss and badass Tobi who is uchiha Madara will come back in the end of manga and declarehimself to be the finall villain.....Madara is the finalll villain simply becuz he was the central villain tobi....but exactly exactly tobidara is the finall villain and not rikudomadara cuz rikudo madara apared in just 3 arcs while tobidara was àlaying since the 1st arc of naruto shippuden...

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are wrong for the following reasons :

1- kabuto did indeed enhance madara's body..but after that the edo traits have gone from madara's body when he got rinnetenseid including his rinnegan....meaning it was rinnetensei that rejuveniled Madara's body......kabuto once told edomadara that i made you stronger then your prime but then madara responded him "dont get the wrong idea cuz u didn't creat this powers" refering to hashi dna and his youth body......just think about it...if madara knew he would be brought back to life in the same state he died in (old and weak) he would've never planned his revival via rinnetnsei...meaning his eagernness to die would be pointless....befor he becomes the juubi's jinchuriki Madara's first prioroty was to restaure his youth rejuveniled body...thats why he even gave nagato the rinnegan so that nagato use rinnetensei on him...

2- when Madara got out from coffin he said "SO IT FINALLY HAPPENED"...in other translations it says "SO NAGATO FINALLY DID IT" ...
there was no translation where madra said " so i finally got revived"...plz bring me the translation where madara said something like "so i finally got revived !"..

3- the serects of Madara's body aren't hashi dna on his body cuz kishimoto still didn't reveal us the mystery of madara's body and its secrets....

4- you criticize me and said i shoudl'nt rely on manga translations while you urself are doing the same thing !!!

5- all what you said are just mere theories in the same way im making this thread theory why?..cuz kishimoto still didn't explain us anything ...and since kishi didn't explain us anything, then everything you said is just a mere opinions.....

6- i make more sense then you...tobi is indeed uchiha madara manipulating obito and the goofy tobi was spiral zetsu controling obito's body....the ultimate logic says the centrall villain is the one who must become the finall villain...the central villain of naruto shippuden was clearly Tobi...part of tobi wich is obito gave up easily to naruto's talknojutsu....but the boss and badass Tobi who is uchiha Madara will come back in the end of manga and declarehimself to be the finall villain.....Madara is the finalll villain simply becuz he was the central villain tobi....but exactly exactly tobidara is the finall villain and not rikudomadara cuz rikudo madara apared in just 3 arcs while tobidara was àlaying since the 1st arc of naruto shippuden...
I dont rely on manga translations in that example. I just pointed out why one shouldnt rely on it to the extremes that you do. What Madara said, could have multiple meanings and the same goes for ''Nagato finaly did it''. The revive example was just a way how someone could have translated it so that it would mean roughly the same. The translations are done roughly and vary from different translators even.
Thats why its not wise to put emphasis on exact words that they have said, since the translations are roughly.

It referred to Rinne Tensei indeed, because he expected to be revived with Rinne Tensei.
Rinne Tensei can bring someone who is dead, back to life. It revives you.
So him using the word revive wouldnt hurt one bit.

Regarding your post in general.

You are bring your theory as if it is some fact without holes.

I am pointing out that it could easily not happen and that the story could go in a completely different direction, without a Tobidara. There are other options. Its not like Tobidara is undeniable.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont rely on manga translations in that example. I just pointed out why one shouldnt rely on it to the extremes that you do. What Madara said, could have multiple meanings and the same goes for ''Nagato finaly did it''. The revive example was just a way how someone could have translated it so that it would mean roughly the same. The translations are done roughly and vary from different translators even.
Thats why its not wise to put emphasis on exact words that they have said, since the translations are roughly.

It referred to Rinne Tensei indeed, because he expected to be revived with Rinne Tensei.
Rinne Tensei can bring someone who is dead, back to life. It revives you.
So him using the word revive wouldnt hurt one bit.

Regarding your post in general.

You are bring your theory as if it is some fact without holes.

I am pointing out that it could easily not happen and that the story could go in a completely different direction, without a Tobidara. There are other options. Its not like Tobidara is undeniable.
but if tobidara doesn't happen the manga will be a nonse bull$hitt....there gonna be fatal plotholes that only tobidara theory could solve....

-im not saying you ae wrong becuz one must be carfull not to fall victims of wrong manga translation...but i never make thread without doing researches...even in the anime it was translated " so nagato finally did it".....

-now if we keep talkign about rinnetensei and madara we will be talking about another subject while my main topic is madara's body secrets and tobidara.....

-all poeple know that obito dont dizerve to be tobi....im just giving them the right solution that tobi was all the time being madara controlling obito

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but if tobidara doesn't happen the manga will be a nonse bull$hitt....there gonna be fatal plotholes that only tobidara theory could solve....

-im not saying you ae wrong becuz one must be carfull not to fall victims of wrong manga translation...but i never make thread without doing researches...even in the anime it was translated " so nagato finally did it".....

-now if we keep talkign about rinnetensei and madara we will be talking about another subject while my main topic is madara's body secrets and tobidara.....

-all poeple know that obito dont dizerve to be tobi....im just giving them the right solution that tobi was all the time being madara controlling obito
For me personally, if Tobidara does not happen, than the manga is still one that I would consider good and that I enjoyed and that I find inspiring. Especially the parts about how the various characters look at life, each other and how they deal with all sorts of things. The Naruto story goes quite deep imo.

I find the Naruto story almost like some life philosophy manual or something :).

Its quite an emotional series as well.
I especially shed tears when Gaara's father in the anime said ''I leave the village to you Gaara'', almost choking in his words. Plenty of emotional moments that moved me in the manga as well.

I do would like to know more about the Hyuuga though, but maybe that will happen in the Last Naruto movie.
They are so secretive and Kaguya had Byakugan, which makes me even more interested in them.

But anyway, I find Obito an important character. Someone who lost hope for the world, who lost faith in people and thought the world should sleep in a dreamworld. That it would fix the whole in his heart, whereas, Naruto went the opposit direction and managed to keep going by gaining faith from people and trusting them, by keeping his comrades close and in his heart (also when they had died, like Neji). Obito has also been important in Naruto his development.

Eventually Obito managed to find his old self back again or a new old self.
I find him a good character. For me there is no Tobidara needed for Obito to be a good character.

Anyway I am open minded. If Tobidara would happen and it is done right, in a way that it keeps the story going strong (seems really difficult to me with only two chapters to go though), than you wont hear me complain about it :).

MrScribble

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure Madara was referring to the Rinnegan when talking about the secrets of his body... Because Kabuto continued the conversation saying something along the lines of the Rinnegan comes naturally after the Sharingan blah blah blah Hashriama DNA bla blah

And the Uchiha tablet reads something along the lines of bringing the two powers together to form a new.

Reactions: Meowazziel

T0bidara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
besides anything written on the tablet is bullshit since Black Zetsu altered it so that Kaguya could be revived.......BZ has been the true one in control for untold generations always trying to turn the transmigrants of Indra and Ashura againest each other in order for Kaguya to be freed.............

Reactions: Reboryushon