Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of this example is CP 9 to CP 0 specially X drake group the sword .. but what interest me is about who leads xdrake group i mean theres no way they can just do this without someone leading them so they can do this stuff. Was it Sengoku? Garp? Fujitora? Or some high ranking guy like Kong or maybe a Celestial Dragon? Who really? Because they cant just do this stuff without somebody highranking telling them to do this and get a way with it... or maybe it was Kuzan? A secret admiral perhaps that leads this group created by Sengoku before he retired, and Kong approves it? They specialize infiltrating groups, pirates, and so many more. They doing their own thing and prolly not even telling the world goverment if they could handle it i mean who knows.. what do you guys think is Kuzan the leader of the sword? And so many more groups that links to sword that we not yet know about was lead by kuzan?

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its either Sengoku or Garp since they both are high ranking marines and Coby is in it if I remember correctly so maybe Garp was like "Hey Coby do you want to join" and Coby was like "Sure why not". Also, Akainu has a sword tattoo. I just wanted to point that out.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think X-Drakes connection to the world government is that complex. I'm assuming that his situation is no different than Corazon's. Sengoku let Corazon chill out, and requested little more than that. Corazon was just a single person relaying information, and Sengoku was just a single person receiving it. No one dug up the ground in the name of espionage. It was pretty low on activity, so I think the spy-ops wouldn't be very coordinated even if there were a swarm of spies.