wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol OP is going to lose his shit once it’s confirmed that Hagoromo utilized Byakugō and that Sakura had the skill to learn it.
Of course. Just get rid of Sakura and everything will be fine.
I always say that Hagoromo's forehead thing was the Sage Mode, but that could might as well be Byakugou, for whatever reason?

I wouldn't be mad about it as long as Sakura is part of those special chakra people.
Also Shanaroo is so stupid.

IDK why she does it. I don't hear Tsunade nor Gai nor Lee saying shit whenever they punch something. She has a disability.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While Asura is not a Rikudou, he is at least half. Which makes Tsunade, following the basis of dilution, have some fraction of Rikudou chakra.
Asura didn't possess Rikudou Chakra, which is why Naruto didn't until he received it from Hagoromo. We also know that Madara and Hashirama didn't possess Rikudou Chakra based on Hagoromo's words on the topic. Stating that by combining the chakra of Indra and Asura, Madara was able to bring out Hagoromo's power, his chakra, Rikudou Chakra. Not to mention that all chakra originate from the same place, the Shinju, which is tied to the Rikudou. By the logic you are applying, all people possess Rikudou Chakra, even ChoCho.

Rikudou Chakra isn't something that can be split and passed on and still maintain its power, Indra and Asura are proof of this.

Reactions: Melanin

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course. Just get rid of Sakura and everything will be fine.
Sakura ain’t going no MF where!! :no:

I always say that Hagoromo's forehead thing was the Sage Mode, but that could might as well be Byakugou, for whatever reason?
Who says Byakugō has to be on your forehead? The actual translation states “a certain point of the users body”.. more facts for you.

I wouldn't be mad about it as long as Sakura is part of those special chakra people.
You should choose another hobby or write your own manga, that way whatever you want to happen can!

IDK why she does it. I don't hear Tsunade nor Gai nor Lee saying shit whenever they punch something. She has a disability.
You wouldn’t know, you didn’t even know lee & Gai weren’t training to use ninjutsu. The facts are beyond you so you get off topic and go on tangents.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you didn’t even know lee & Gai weren’t training to use ninjutsu
the fucc are you on about here?
IDK why you are bringing something up that I never said.
I used them as an example that no matter how hard they try, they cannot use ninjutsu.

As an example as to why Sakura should never be able to use Byakugou if it gets retconned.
You should take it easy on fanfics pls. It is starting to spill over arguments putting your own fanfic on people.

"weren't training to use ninjutsu" BWAHAHA! First off, the ninja academy would make them learn ninjutsu and once they learn they can't they have to just go for taijutsu or be pleb.
Second, that was never up for discussion.

Asspulls for days. Wouldn't surprise me, a nonsensical character wanker would use an asspull. Do you like arguing with yourself?
Cuz it seems to me you don't even need my help with this debate. You just say whatever it is you want to say and hear by the looks of it.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the fucc are you on about here?
IDK why you are bringing something up that I never said.

I used them as an example that no matter how hard they try, they cannot use ninjutsu.
And your still wrong!!!

Lee didn’t train hard to learn too use ninjutsu, he threw it aside once he learned he didn’t have a knack for it and focused on taijutsu only! Your example like I said before is invalid, you would’ve had a point if Lee did train too use ninjutsu like he did taijutsu but he didn’t.

You should take it easy on fanfics pls. It is starting to spill over arguments putting your own fanfic on people.
You must be registered to see images

"weren't training to use ninjutsu" BWAHAHA! First off, the ninja academy would make them learn ninjutsu and once they learn they can't they have to just go for taijutsu or be pleb.
You’ve completely lost it... let me reel your point back please... learning what ninjutsu is (2) learning a hand sign (3) barely meeting the minimum when asked to preform it.. is not the same thing as Lee WORKING HARD to mater taijutsu, which you implied.

You sound kind of, well... dumb! Pleb!

Second, that was never up for discussion.
It was until you couldn’t use it anymore.

Asspulls for days. Wouldn't surprise me, a nonsensical character wanker would use an asspull. Do you like arguing with yourself?
Cuz it seems to me you don't even need my help with this debate. You just say whatever it is you want to say and hear by the looks of it.
All this is pure salt and miserly you have over a character that’s fictional.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am implying that it is. It mere gets diluted along the way.
Which even if it did it would mean nothing as every single person on "Earth" would also have a diluted fraction of Rikudou Chakra that originated from the Shinju and if Kaguya is to believed it all originated directly from her, implying she planted the Shinju. As seen with Madara, Obito, Sasuke and Naruto who all where closer to possessing Rikudou Chakra than Tsunade was before they got it directly, none of them had access to it before getting it one way or another and not a single one of them could use said chakra for any means.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is a possibility considering how the Senju and Uchiha descended from Asura and Indra. Asura received the inheritance and the Senju were the strongest clan. One would have to assume that it is because of the chakra that was passed on.
There is a few problems with this. Aside from the fact that its only implied that Hagoromo gave Asura chakra that is. For one, not all Senju could come from Asura unless we had incest at some level. It is more likely that the group of monks created by Hagoromo became the Senju Clan as they followed Asura who shared his chakra with them in the name of Ninshu. Thus they took up a new name at some point, an off-sprout of the main clan and then the main blood family died at some point. This main family would be the direct descendants of Asura.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chigen: This pink hair child... She damaged Kaguya without sage power??? We must examine her...For she has a greater talent than any other ninja. Her chakra control and genjutsu ability are unrivaled...Could this girl be teh heir to 'that' power...?!?!!

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a few problems with this. Aside from the fact that its only implied that Hagoromo gave Asura chakra that is.
It’s 2019 and I swear you morons will keep the same idiotic mindset in rotation until you die. 😂 Hagoromo explicitly elaborated what he meant here:

“When I bequeathed POWER to just one side, I ended up with Indra and Ashura. This time, I bequeathed it to BOTH, yet it still ended the same way.”

You must be registered to see images