Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get why SasuSaku has like 75% more fans than NaruSaku. Sasuke is dark, kinda boring, a little annoying in a depressing kind of way, and he's never been attracted to Sakura. You could see why Naruto might be funner to hang out with.. so I ask you people: Why do YOU wish for a SasuSaku pairing?
because they fit better together. their intelligence, partly their thinking, their style and in difference to naru-saku it's not clear that sasuke doesn't love her (a little bit), whereas naruto is not loved by sakura till shippuuden (where it's not clear, even if i think she just admires him for his will). when i look at team 7, i can't think of narusaku, they are just too different.

Last edited:

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like sasuke much more than naruto concerning his charakter, even if i respect naruto (what's a big difference between me and many naruto-fans). i like sasukes darkness, his depressive touch, his style (towards manner of appearence and jutsus) his depth of charakter, his loneliness, him being introvert. it's simply because i can identify much more with him than with the naiv, incautious and hyperactive naruto.
and i think that sasusaku would bound sasuke to konoha.

cbchick

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can i has joinage? =o

and yes, i think they will be together. it depends. we dont kno if Sasuke loves her or not. the only thing we do kno is that somewhere deep down, he does care for me, concerning how before he left the village, he thanked her before knocking her out. thats quite saying something in my eyes.

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, Ill join!!
I luv Sasuke n Sakura!!
Im Kasha Uchiha!!
My made up character is actually their daughter..
weeeehehehe!!!

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can i has joinage? =o

and yes, i think they will be together. it depends. we dont kno if Sasuke loves her or not. the only thing we do kno is that somewhere deep down, he does care for me, concerning how before he left the village, he thanked her before knocking her out. thats quite saying something in my eyes.
I luv Sasuke n Sakura.... sense i quess u r Sakura here... tat kinda makes u my mama.... lol....:sasuke::sakura:

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lawl nah im not sakura. i just realized in my post that i put "me" instead of "her" lawl
U can be Sakura:sakura: if u want... its a website for character luvers.... so u can pic a character u like to be too.... so its fine if u want to be her...

Status
Not open for further replies.