Not open for further replies.

shez

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
i like sasuke much more than naruto concerning his charakter, even if i respect naruto (what's a big difference between me and many naruto-fans). i like sasukes darkness, his depressive touch, his style (towards manner of appearence and jutsus) his depth of charakter, his loneliness, him being introvert. it's simply because i can identify much more with him than with the naiv, incautious and hyperactive naruto.
and i think that sasusaku would bound sasuke to konoha.
Woah... that's so strange. I actually have thought the same things about sasuke, he's just such a great character to watch develop. Don't really get why so many people hate him. Sasusaku...lol I can imagine some definate rough lovin' happening between those two :D

ps. can I join? :pwease:

KidaJune

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
╔══╦══╦══╦╗╔╦══╦══╦╗ღ╔╦╗╔╗
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║║║║╔╗║╔╗║║╔╝║║║║
β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•šβ•β•”β•β•‘β•‘β•‘
β•šβ•β•—β•‘β•”β•—β•‘β•β•—β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•β•—β•‘β•”β•—β•‘β•”β•—β•šβ•—β•‘β•‘β•‘
β•”β•β•β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•β•β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•β•β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•šβ•—β•‘β•šβ•β•‘
β•šβ•β•β•©β•β•šβ•©β•β•β•©β•β•β•©β•β•β•©β•β•šβ•©β•αƒ¦β•šβ•©β•β•β•

Regina

Regular
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I wanna join! I definitely still have faith in this couple why else would kishimoto be shoving it in our faces that sakura still loves sasuke I mean sai, naruto, and karin all three said she does and then she thought of him when she told the guy that gave her that letter she loves someone else. There has to be a reason he wants us to know she still loves him don't you think?

Isabel

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Jep me too ! I totally agree with you! Kishi keeps this couple alive ! And also Sakura loved only Sasuke through the whole story It would totally ruin the plot if it would change now. She won't switch to Naruto and she won't stop loving Sasuke I mean her whole Character was based on that !!! I am totally positive that this couple will come true at the end of this manga! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.