"The Sandy Hook Shootings." Read at your own risk.

Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just speculation. But I have a fair idea of what was going through this idiot's mind. He was extremely f*cked up in the head, for one. I guess that goes without saying. But it's ten to one he was more than simply bullied, he was a bit tortured. No, I'm not making excuses for him. This happens to many kids, and most of them don't go on a kill spree, especially at an elementary school. But back to my point, to be bullied by kids your age, older than you, and even young adults, is something that can traumatize a kid at a young age. It can make them deranged, twisted, angry, depressed, and a host of other emotional problems. What does this mean for the Sandy Hook Massacre? If I am right, it means it could have been prevented. Yes stricter gun laws might help. But people don't need to be driven to this kind of insanity. I believe this 20 year old young man believed he was taking revenge on the kids, and people who he believed wronged him. Obviously the little children lost did nothing, nor did the adults. Probably didn't even know him.
I could be dead wrong, but I doubt it. You really want to do something about this sort of thing? Don't just not be a bully, but when you see the quiet kid in the corner, be his/her friend. at least try. Let them know they're not alone. They don't deserve to be treated like shit all the time.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah those people who you see by themselves that you know are a bit off are usually the ones who do this sort of thing. Maybe if he had more interaction with close friends it could've been avoided, or maybe it would've happened no matter what. But guns are not what we should be focusing about in this situation but rather identifying and treating mental illness, especially when Connecticut has the 5th strictest gun laws in the U.S.

'Nāpalm

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its true.... we ask ourselves why do people commit mass murder like Columbine or Virginia Tech but the answer is because of what other people did to him... bullying has been the leading cause of school shootings

Phail

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, why he killed his own mother?
Maybe she wasn't the best of mothers?
If you assume that what Cyanide said is true, and add bad parenting and even abuse, you got your classic drama. Kid growing in a violent environment, which later led to him not being able to develop any kind of social skills, which then led to him being bullied. Some people have a higher potential for insanity, and you'll have to agree with me that no one is ****ed in the head without reason. I personally feel for the guy, as I feel for every person driven by insanity, regardless the shit they did.

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get why people who get bullied. If your being bullied here is something you can do if you live in America

Get fresh buy some sneakers jordans, foams,nike air max, lebron
Learn how to fight
Take boxing

It is really that simple xd or bring a brah to school and say you had *** and you will be popular or not bullied anymore
i have never been bullied so just a suggestion

Phail

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get why people who get bullied. If your being bullied here is something you can do if you live in America

Learn how to fight
Take boxing

It is really that simple xd or bring a brah to school and say you had *** and you will be popular or not bullied anymore
Tough guy, please go back to manga section.

Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Learn how to fight
Take boxing

First of all.. non of that should be necessary. Secondly, if I had brought a bra to school.. I would have either been asked if I had raided my mother's dresser, or if I had started wearing a bra.

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all.. non of that should be necessary. Secondly, if I had brought a bra to school.. I would have either been asked if I had raided my mother's dresser, or if I had started wearing a bra.
I was just thinking of something never did it. But they could try the first 3 . Wtf are you talking about this advise might be saving somebodys life right now. I was born in NC xd