Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice one, I love the flow and the C4D usage, but the lighting is a big mess. You put the light-sources at places where the shadows are on the render. For example there is one under the shoulder of the arm which she uses to wield the sword and also the light which is coming from the C4D in her back.

Reactions: Kyoto Samurai

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll take it short and simple.

Don't like the bg,it's just doesn't fit the whole concept.
You did better with placemnt of C4Ds this time but still the flow is a bit messy.Probably adding more of them could fix the problem,tho i'm not sure.
About lightning Titania Erza said right^
And finallly text.Good attempt but i don't like the fonts (i have problems with them myself .-.),also sub text is disturbing ,in terms of colors , and the placemet seems wrong to me.Texts are pain in a$$ sometimes U_U
KIU man !~

Reactions: Kyoto Samurai

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice one, I love the flow and the C4D usage, but the lighting is a big mess. You put the light-sources at places where the shadows are on the render. For example there is one under the shoulder of the arm which she uses to wield the sword and also the light which is coming from the C4D in her back.
I'll take it short and simple.

Don't like the bg,it's just doesn't fit the whole concept.
You did better with placemnt of C4Ds this time but still the flow is a bit messy.Probably adding more of them could fix the problem,tho i'm not sure.
About lightning Titania Erza said right^
And finallly text.Good attempt but i don't like the fonts (i have problems with them myself .-.),also sub text is disturbing ,in terms of colors , and the placemet seems wrong to me.Texts are pain in a$$ sometimes U_U
KIU man !~
thanks for the feedback guys. for the colours, i wanted complementary so i had to change some of the reds to blue. text always kills me xD

Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The flow and colors are what make this tag for me. As for CnC, like Hei and Titania said, the background is good enough but could have been better with a nicer scenery stock and the lighting could be improved specifically the shoulder which was mentioned. I also think it would have been better if you didn't add purple on the render. As for text, it's not half bad. Only issue is the really bright cyan and the colors of warrior.

Overall the tag is a nice piece :D