The Sage of Six Paths and TRUE Sage Mode.

9Bijuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto already has a snake he uses it to stay in sage mode forever jiraiya did not have ma and pa because he doesn't look attractive with them kabuto must have merged with the snake as a result of kabuto and his DNA problems
Erm, I thought I already explained this.

People from the Jyuugo clan possess cells that CONSTANTLY ABSORB NATURAL ENERGY. That is how Kabuto is a Sage in the first place and also why he is constantly in Sage Mode.

This couldn't have been any clearer, it isn't even a topic for discussion. Guess I better get the panel for you.

You must be registered for see images

Here's the link if you can't see the picture

That snake is what form the telepathic link between him and the snakes. It's like a big antenna. I'm not gonna fetch that link.
This essentially.

EDIT: Is it just me or is kind of incredible that this thread has 13 ratings and a 4.92 rating? Getting pretty much pure five stars, I think I did well with this one. ^^

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh i think that there are more than just those three

those three are the famous ones

good theory i enjoyed the read.. because i myself suspected this and thought the same thing you did after seeing dsm

9Bijuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh i think that there are more than just those three

those three are the famous ones

good theory i enjoyed the read.. because i myself suspected this and thought the same thing you did after seeing dsm
Yea, prior to DSM/SSM I literally wouldn't have had the thought of multiple types of sage mode in my mind. It's amazing how one thing in the manga, even a fairly simple, one panel picture, can change your thoughts on the manga and its plot.

In regards to more than three types of SM I wouldn't be able to say for sure or say too much about it sadly. :/

Honored Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, prior to DSM/SSM I literally wouldn't have had the thought of multiple types of sage mode in my mind. It's amazing how one thing in the manga, even a fairly simple, one panel picture, can change your thoughts on the manga and its plot.

In regards to more than three types of SM I wouldn't be able to say for sure or say too much about it sadly. :/
yea out side team sarutobi there is not much proof

9Bijuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Working on a new version of this thread, found out the requirements for sage mode among other things - I'm waiting for the next chapter of the manga before posting though because I'd rather be up to date with the facts, thanks for all the rep and positive ratings on the thread guys - means a lot. ^^

9Bijuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bump - really busy with the end of my semester, won't be posting the next version for as long as three weeks, sorry to anyone that's remotely interested in it. :p

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude next time you create a thread that is lengthy use the spoiler to your advantage.
Try and cut the op into sections therefore it would give the impression that it isnt that long. ;)