questin1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could have mixed the characters and gave it both to them so they would both gain the Rinnegan.
That would have been much better.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed he is, he didn't even realize BZ was alive and/or didn't stop his children (mainly Indra) from causing wars, even though he was watching them...

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo lost people's respect when he gave powers to Sasuke...Hagoromo got emo because he treated Indra badly
He didn't treat Indra badly. He just didn't make him heir to Ninshuu because Indra was a power hungry spoiled brat who didn't care for anyone but himself. That's not how Ninshuu works. If he wanted to gain his father's trust, he should have proven himself. He shouldn't created ninjutsu or listened to Black Zetsu and instead joined Ashura. With that, Hagoromo probably would have trusted him.

Or he could let everyone be in Infinite tsuki and let madara realise everyone turns into zetsu and his plan was irrelevant.
I realize you're trying to sound "smart" Immortal, but the whole purpose was to prevent the end of humanity and all of them turning into Zetsus lols.

Or he could have not given naruto and sasuke world destroying seals and told them to extract madaras bijuu.
The seal did extract them lols and the second moon was made in one of Kaguya's dimensions.

Last edited:

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a thread sort of similar to this one in a way; once. Here was my OP though.

For example: If Naruto were to receive the Yin, and Sasuke the Yang; would they be stronger? I think that they might have been, possibly... Think about it like this: Ashura and his transmigrations seem to be Hagoromo's Yang, where on the other hand Indra and his transmigrations seem to be the Yin. So if they received the "opposite" power, they would each have both Yin and Yang components of Hagoromo's power, correct? I'm curious as to what you people that about this, just something random that I thought of.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyGodHorus

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a thread sort of similar to this one in a way. Here was my OP though.
For example: If Naruto were to receive the Yin, and Sasuke the Yang; would they be stronger? I think that they might have been, possibly... Think about it like this: Ashura and his transmigrations seem to be Hagoromo's Yang, where on the other hand Indra and his transmigrations seem to be the Yin. So if they received the "opposite" power, they would each have both Yin and Yang components of Hagoromo's power, correct? I'm curious as to what you people that about this, just something random that I thought of.[/quote]

Good point lols. However, I don't think they would have been able to handle their opposing forces though because they had been born with and trained with their own their whole lives. Naruto could have either been inexperienced and sloppy in doujutsu or just gone crazy lols. Most of the mangekyou wielders with Yin based chakra became unhinged, can you imagine how Naruto could react to getting the most powerful doujutsu at once?

Reactions: Torche

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point lols. However, I don't think they would have been able to handle their opposing forces though because they had been born with and trained with their own their whole lives. Naruto could have either been inexperienced and sloppy in doujutsu or just gone crazy lols. Most of the mangekyou wielders with Yin based chakra became unhinged, can you imagine how Naruto could react to getting the most powerful doujutsu at once?
True. Lmao Yeah. I didn't really mean it like that, but I guess it'd work like that. Though couldn't they both get Rinnegan if that were to happen? Ashura is "Yang" plus Hagoromo's "Yin" = his full chakra? XD Lmao. That would've been haxxx tbh.

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True. Lmao Yeah. I didn't really mean it like that, but I guess it'd work like that. Though couldn't they both get Rinnegan if that were to happen? Ashura is "Yang" plus Hagoromo's "Yin" = his full chakra? XD Lmao. That would've been haxxx tbh.
Yeah, but I think their current Yin and Yang at the time weren't quite at Ootsutsuki level lols. Perhaps Sasuke's Rinnegan and Naruto six paths senjutsu would have been the final result of training and unlocking their full chakras. I don't know lmao. It's inconsistent to a degree I guess.