Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

best movie

Last edited:

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">braveheart<br /> <center><object width= "560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/83-AzCdr1XY"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/83-AzCdr1XY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object></center></div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=61480" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-61480">Ero sennin said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> what about one flew over the cuckoos nest its ending was pretty sad. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>never saw that movie</div>

Bancie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rofl okay. XD It may not be the saddest, since I don't really like picking out superlatives. But seriously, I cry every single time I see Titanic. ><

ZonDer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's hard to think about sad movies,because you remember everything good from it and the sad things pass away,so it's impossible to say what's the saddest movie without watching it numerous times.

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's hard to think about sad movies,because you remember everything good from it and the sad things pass away,so it's impossible to say what's the saddest movie without watching it numerous times.
thats like super true
hmm i got the worlds sadest anime....................

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hrm.....I think the last movie and the only movie I saw that brought a tear to my eye was believe it or not King Kong (the ending where they shot Kong off the Empire State Building)

Shisui

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The saddest movie I ever saw was Schindler's List, I cried for weeks and not a day goes by that I don't think about it........I even have dreams that I'm trapped somewhere and everyone around me is being shot and killed..... then the remainder of use are shoved into a room and I'm left looking for away out.....it just effected me that much.