BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
One of these two moments has got to be the saddest one of the FMA series.

The first option is when Shou Tucker turned his cute and lively little girl into a sad and suffering chimera by transmuting her with her dog... it was Scar who found her and decided to destroy her in order to cease her suffering... and the Elric brothers were all mad and sad when they found out what happened.

The second option is when Maes Hughes, always so lively and funny, was killed by the homunculus... his family, who was very happy and cheering, suddenly felt into sadness, principally his little girl whom he was so proud of.

Any third option you have in mind, please post accordingly.

Reactions: Rokusho..

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, it wasn´t her death that was so sad, it was that she became chimera that was sad, i would go with that as the saddest moment of FMA, 2nd would be hughes, he was awesome character RIP hughes

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of these two moments has got to be the saddest one of the FMA series.

The first option is when Shou Tucker turned his cute and lively little girl into a sad and suffering chimera by transmuting her with her dog... it was Scar who found her and decided to destroy her in order to cease her suffering... and the Elric brothers were all mad and sad when they found out what happened.

The second option is when Maes Hughes, always so lively and funny, was killed by the homunculus... his family, who was very happy and cheering, suddenly felt into sadness, principally his little girl whom he was so proud of.

Any third option you have in mind, please post accordingly.
The end was the saddest. I wanted it to keep going.

I smell a reference to Flaw. xD
Flo would never say something that stupid and noobish.

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Back on topic, the saddest moment for me was neither of these two. It was the conclusion of the series (and the death of Hohenheim). It was such a happy and fulfilling ending, yet I didn't want to let go of the series. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to continue watching Ed and Al on their adventures, even though I knew it couldn't be so.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's the girl because even though I loved Hughes at least he was a grown man & got to live life. But the girl was turned into a monster by her own father. that was probably the saddest thing I ever seen in any kind of story period.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
I wonder how a Romanian gypsy got his greasy hands on a computer with internet access :|
lol xd

The end was the saddest. I wanted it to keep going.
Back on topic, the saddest moment for me was neither of these two. It was the conclusion of the series (and the death of Hohenheim). It was such a happy and fulfilling ending, yet I didn't want to let go of the series. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to continue watching Ed and Al on their adventures, even though I knew it couldn't be so.
Yeah the end was sad too, it felt incomplete because the price they paid was too much (at least for me)... hopefully, FMA Brotherhood helped maintain my addiction a bit longer, and the end was great :D

I think it's the girl because even though I loved Hughes at least he was a grown man & got to live life. But the girl was turned into a monster by her own father. that was probably the saddest thing I ever seen in any kind of story period.
i guess i second that...

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
to me i think should come 3rd was the actual funeral of Hughes (not sure if thats included with his death) cause his daughter crying and saying that stuff made me sad. and the saddest would be the actual ending of the series. it had a real cool story-line, and was very comical. i think what was also sad was mustang loosing his eyesight, its not tear-tear sad, but it's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.