The Royal Guard - 5 Cities - Isshin / Hikifune (spoiler)

griems

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right so in the last chapter we've seen some of what the royal palace area looks like and we've been told about the 5 cities each Royal Guard member "owns" and it got me thinking like...

When Hikifune got promoted to the Royal Guard.. does that mean someone left? I really doubt they'd make a totally new platform-city just for her and it seems more like the Royal Guard always consisted out of 5 members for each of the cities.

So who else could it be besides Isshin?

Reactions: Strata Uchiha

-Hatake-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I definitely think that the 5 city's were always there and the ruler of them got replaced when a royal court guard member resigned.

There are some theories that each city consists of one of the noble families. This could tie in with another theory that says that Isshin was a royal court guard member and the "city" that he ruled consisted of Shiba clan members. Isshin then fell in love with Masaki and abandoned his duties as a royal court guard member to start a new life in the real world. This could be what caused the downfall of the Shiba clan.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is a possibility but my money is still on isshin being the retired sqzad three captain
also you cannot resign you can retire though.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I definitely think that the 5 city's were always there and the ruler of them got replaced when a royal court guard member resigned.

There are some theories that each city consists of one of the noble families. This could tie in with another theory that says that Isshin was a royal court guard member and the "city" that he ruled consisted of Shiba clan members. Isshin then fell in love with Masaki and abandoned his duties as a royal court guard member to start a new life in the real world. This could be what caused the downfall of the Shiba clan.
+ rep most legit and possible theory i doubt any other theory could make more sense without a few holes in its story

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right so in the last chapter we've seen some of what the royal palace area looks like and we've been told about the 5 cities each Royal Guard member "owns" and it got me thinking like...

When Hikifune got promoted to the Royal Guard.. does that mean someone left? I really doubt they'd make a totally new platform-city just for her and it seems more like the Royal Guard always consisted out of 5 members for each of the cities.

So who else could it be besides Isshin?
Um as you can see kyraku an ukitake an unohana,knos the 5 members Yamamoto also knos them I Dout anybody will get past Yamamoto to the royal gaurd I just can't see it happening. Idk

griems

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um as you can see kyraku an ukitake an unohana,knos the 5 members Yamamoto also knos them I Dout anybody will get past Yamamoto to the royal gaurd I just can't see it happening. Idk
Another badly written reply... how is what I posted related to anyone getting past Yama?.. totally unrelated -.-''

Also none of them ever gave any indication to know Ichigo's father or not. This could be due to bad writing on Kubo's part or simply because they were instructed not to reveal anything to Ichigo and therefor didn't speak about it.

So far the 5 noble family's theory seems most plausible.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another badly written reply... how is what I posted related to anyone getting past Yama?.. totally unrelated -.-''

Also none of them ever gave any indication to know Ichigo's father or not. This could be due to bad writing on Kubo's part or simply because they were instructed not to reveal anything to Ichigo and therefor didn't speak about it.

So far the 5 noble family's theory seems most plausible.
How is what you said related to getting past Yamamoto,well for starters you have to be a captian befor going to squad zero so there for you have to get past Yamamoto smh...an hikifune is special why not make a new city for her?

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true...as it's been shown there are 5 cities around the palace right so 5 members and during the turn back the pendulum arc it was shown that a captain had only just been recently promoted...so who knows how long Isshin might have been in 0 squad plus it makes sense really if isn't it a little coincidental that the transportation needed to be shot into the kings realm gets fired from Kukaku Shiba...also with Urahara it makes sense to me how he knows Isshin he must of met him in the kings realm.

Also...who said Yamamoto didn't know about Isshin...Aizen did and never said anything until he met Isshin...I think some captains know about Isshin but are just choosing not to tell Ichigo as they probably see it's something Isshin wants to tell Ichigo about himself.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true...as it's been shown there are 5 cities around the palace right so 5 members and during the turn back the pendulum arc it was shown that a captain had only just been recently promoted...so who knows how long Isshin might have been in 0 squad plus it makes sense really if isn't it a little coincidental that the transportation needed to be shot into the kings realm gets fired from Kukaku Shiba...also with Urahara it makes sense to me how he knows Isshin he must of met him in the kings realm.

Also...who said Yamamoto didn't know about Isshin...Aizen did and never said anything until he met Isshin...I think some captains know about Isshin but are just choosing not to tell Ichigo as they probably see it's something Isshin wants to tell Ichigo about himself.
Of course aizen knew he had this planed for a while now..there was never a need for him to say anything about isshin to ichigo...but as for Yamamoto once he heard the name he should have at least informed them on who isshin was or atleast been surprised to hear the name kurosaki...

An at ur first paragraph Yamamoto is the oldest he knos all Zero squad members an all of a sudden he does not kno isshin it don't make sense..all zero squad members wer captians that got promoted isshin would not be any different..unless he changed his last name.

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course aizen knew he had this planed for a while now..there was never a need for him to say anything about isshin to ichigo...but as for Yamamoto once he heard the name he should have at least informed them on who isshin was or atleast been surprised to hear the name kurosaki...

An at ur first paragraph Yamamoto is the oldest he knos all Zero squad members an all of a sudden he does not kno isshin it don't make sense..all zero squad members wer captians that got promoted isshin would not be any different..unless he changed his last name.
Of course there's no proof he knows all the Shinigami...also I don't think Kurosaki is Isshin's real last name I think it is Shiba the manga is hinting to it.

Also who says he hasn't informed people they keep a lot of things under wrapped from Ichigo like the substitute license perhaps it just hasn't been shown in the manga yet most likely a flashback if this is the case.

griems

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurosaki might come from Masaki aswel making Shiba more likely. Or alternatively Kurosaki is a pseudonym for hiding in the real world.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course there's no proof he knows all the Shinigami...also I don't think Kurosaki is Isshin's real last name I think it is Shiba the manga is hinting to it.

Also who says he hasn't informed people they keep a lot of things under wrapped from Ichigo like the substitute license perhaps it just hasn't been shown in the manga yet most likely a flashback if this is the case.
Yamamoto knos all full blooded soul reapers...the badge thing is something they should keep secret...but when unohana kyraku an ukitake found out his name I don't think any of them look surprised.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen you type it wrong a million times now.. it's Kyōraku - K Y O R A K U

Also Yama doesn't know EVERY shinigami, proved by his ridiculous statement of no stronger shinigami in 1000 years.
Kyraku as long as you kno who I'm talkin bout it's alright this is not a spelling competition.

Um who's stronger than Yamamoto in a 1on1 fight I hope you don't think any of the squad zero members are.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kyraku as long as you kno who I'm talkin bout it's alright this is not a spelling competition.

Um who's stronger than Yamamoto in a 1on1 fight I hope you don't think any of the squad zero members are.
My bet is on ichigo being stronger than Yama oh and obviously juha is stronger than him but he is not a soul reaper.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bet is on ichigo being stronger than Yama oh and obviously juha is stronger than him but he is not a soul reaper.
Wow dumb reply ichigo never was stronger than Yamamoto ichigo right now is nothing....juha had to steal his bankai because he knos if he did not he would have got his ass beat just like last time..with out stealing bankai Quincy's would lose the fight every time.

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow dumb reply ichigo never was stronger than Yamamoto ichigo right now is nothing....juha had to steal his bankai because he knos if he did not he would have got his ass beat just like last time..with out stealing bankai Quincy's would lose the fight every time.
Well...there's certainly some valid points but I believe that Dangai Ichigo was stronger than Yamamoto however as he doesn't have that power anymore we'll have to wait until further on into the series to see Ichigo surpass Yamamoto again.

I agree a lot of Quincies would be useless without stealing Bankai for instance the one who killed Yamamoto's lieutenant though there were those that were strong like the one who battle Shunsei or Hachwald and Zaraki who has the power of a captain and has defeated captain's bankai's was taken down by a fake...who was a Quincy so not every Quincy is weak.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...there's certainly some valid points but I believe that Dangai Ichigo was stronger than Yamamoto however as he doesn't have that power anymore we'll have to wait until further on into the series to see Ichigo surpass Yamamoto again.

I agree a lot of Quincies would be useless without stealing Bankai for instance the one who killed Yamamoto's lieutenant though there were those that were strong like the one who battle Shunsei or Hachwald and Zaraki who has the power of a captain and has defeated captain's bankai's was taken down by a fake...who was a Quincy so not every Quincy is weak.
Dangai ichigo was nOt stronger than yamamoto he could not stand heat up to 15,000,000 degreese you may think he can but I don't.

The one battling kyraku is not strong he is just stoping him from using bankai.hackwald yes I believe he is strong..the one that beat kenpachi yea he is around juga age of course he's strong.

Last edited:

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When did I reply saying that ichigo is stronger at the moment I replied that ichigo will surpass Yama this is a fact.