Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
(Credits to Method)​

So after some inspiration from a mass media class and a bit more time on my hands, along with the RP gaining a slight activity with some new and refreshing changes, we are now back with the NB Magazine! If you have no idea what this is, feel free to look at and This was a two month thing that happened over a year ago and unfortunately, due to inactivity, it died out, but no worries, it is now back! As for now, release dates aren't planned (depending on time and stuff, we may be looking at a release per month), but we need some help! Obviously, Chris needs others to do his work for him, so we're looking for some fresh meat! We ask that you retain a sense of dedication, at least a certain degree of fluency in English, and of course, interest in NarutoBase, the RP itself, and the general community!

Currently, we consist of:

Editors: Chris and me
Writers: Sharingdork, Souji...

We need designers (for the cover and layout of the magazine) and of course, writers! Feel free to apply to one or the other.

PHP:
Username:
What position are you applying for, and why?
How might you contribute to us?
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report?
Skype Address:
A few requirements that should be met before applying are:

Journalists/Writers:
  • Must be an active roleplayer
  • Must have been involved in the RP for at least 3 months, dating from approval of first bio
  • Be of at least S-Class Ninja rank

Designers:
  • GFX experience required
  • Must have been a member for at least 3 months
  • Be of at least S-Class ninja rank

Skype is necessary for real-time communication for the projects and the such.

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Edward.
What position are you applying for, and why? Because why not, the magazine looks interesting and actually fun to make.
How might you contribute to us? Giving you guys ideas, and writing an article or two. At least 1/10th of my ideas/suggestions should be good, lol.
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report?
Sharingdork's modship
New Sensei's
Battle Test Passed, or something along those lines.

PS GUYS I WAS ON THE YEARBOOK TEAM LIKE LAST YEAR SO I KNOW WHAT IM DOING

✦ Declined for acting dumb ✦

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akasha

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:

Souji

I'd like to apply to be a writer/contributor as this would be something to add to my NB activity. I've had prior experience writing for newsletters and media, and as such, doing something of that sort but related to NB would be great. I'm also looking for a way to better my journalism skills and even apply such skills in real-world contexts.

I have ideas to organize and structure the paper. Op-Eds from myself and other contributors would be a section that would probably increase readership. I also like getting feedback from the community and want to make the newspaper a more active part of NB, and not just for the RP, but even for the general forum as well.

The refreshes made to a lot of existing systems such as sensei. Also, the fact that the manga is ending soon brings up a lot of topics such as: The future of NB, what's next, etc.

Yes, I Skype. My username is in my "About Me" on my profile.

♠ Approved by Chris earlier ♠

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Username:
Omega
What position are you applying for, and why
?:
Journalist-I usually can remember things with my photographic memory so most events do not go unnoticed even when I am not really searching for them. Even though I get busy in real life sometimes I am always fairly active and this sounds fun so I just want to contribute if you need numbers. You can check other applications that might have a bit more time than me as Im an engineering major but yeah as far as info/ideas goes I'm the guy if you wind up needing me. Plus if you do go with the one month thing then I'm sure I'll have enough time. PS I hope a lot of people help as it will be able to run more efficiently that way.

I'm not to savvy with all the formatting I'll admit but I think I am pretty knowledgeable of the NW and RP. It would not take me long at all to find and store info/ideas in the good ol brain.

What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report?:

Off the top of my head-Some guy named Omega is going around the NW causing madness. LOL, seriously most recently a team including myself went to dawn tavern to eliminate the akatsuki. Yashiro went tangent for some reason and killed the leader of this group. He is now fighting Selendrile. The akatsuki seems to be after the seven swords of the mist. Konoha is fighting a group of mist ninjas including ZandaT, Greed, Wilhem, Noni, and a Kumo ninja who seems unrelated to the event. Most notably LoK and Lili are going at it as well as Loki and Sharingdork. Edward and Shady Doctor have also begun fighting. That guy Omega is trying to gain support for some plan of his. Some guy named Adachi has been busy of late approving shishous, senseis, and making new ideas such as this. Also a new NB hospital forumn has opened up. Vincent has stepped down as mod after a great tenure and Sharingdork has recently become one. It seems Mcrazor has taken over some of the hospital threads. Casual Misfit released his own manga. Second NB lotto app is up. That's just off the top of my head.

Oh yeah-Omega, Akasha, Stark and Skorm have become smoke, paper, puppet and iron sand/magnetic shishous respectively I think....(I'm going off the top of my head so I'm not sure about the last one.)

Canon Contract sticky thread is up
New Sensei's: Souji, Akasha, Ushiro, Vex, Detective L, Edward

Skype Address:avtm24

✦ Declined ✦

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Excālibur

What position are you applying for, and why?:

I would like to join the Journalist/Writers part so I can actually do something useful with my NB life and give me a reason to stay active. On the other hand, this will benefit me a lot since I have been trying to improve the way I write and correct my mistakes so I can become better. Also, I have been RPing for more than half an year so that must suffice for me to become a Writer though it is up to you if I should be a part of it or not.

How might you contribute to us?:

I am not really that good with the GFX thing but in case you need guys who are experienced in BB Coding, I am up! I will try to gather the on going latest news around NW and present it you in a written version which may satisfy you considering the fact that you know I am not a guy from English origin or something. I have always wanted to help NB in some way or the other and I think this might be the perfect chance for me. Also, I am well versed (kind of) with the NW rules and I might be of help to you.

What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report?:

Uh well, the thing which interested me the most is the the mysterious visit of NB Bot in NW. He created a new thread called "Quest for Elders" which put everyone on the edge and made them go like 'what should I do!'. That was really the most weird thing I ever saw and during that time, NW has silenced expecting some person or the another to do something but no one could figure it out (Some may be able to figure out the riddle but must be in a dilemma). And it is also important to note that just a few days, 6 senseis and 1 mod were recruited which helped the NB RPers in lots of ways because they were suffering 'no training' and these 6 senseis came to their rescue. It is funny to note that all the 6 senseis used to be senpais so it must mean that they are recruiting people who are experienced in the fields of teaching. However, these are just the trials and the possibilities of many people passing it are low while Sharingdork is an official moderator of the RP section. Congrats to them! and good luck :). Ah and one more thing which made people go like mad and ask many questions regarding the NB Medical School and the Sensei applications etc, yes, the removal of Vincent as a moderator of NB. To compensate this, Adachi has opened up Auto Training Applications and Official Shishou Applications. Yet, there is no confirmed report that who is going to take charge of the NB Medical School and people might be recruited into it in the near future.

Skype Address: You have it but, killuaz12

✦ Approved ✦

Reactions: Omega

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Username: Anbu Junior

How might you contribute to us?: I can contribute to the magazine by presenting topics that might be worth writing about, as well as writing a few myself. I can also gather information on not only the current events of the NW, but on the Forums overall.

What position are you applying for, and why? I'm applying for the position of writer/journalist section to bring certain topics from around the Forum to light. I've been RPing on NB for a pretty long time so I more or less know everything that takes place these days. I remember last year when the first edition of the magazine came out and I was pretty stoked to see it. I read it like ten times and have the pdf saved too (Don't judge me). I also have prior experience as a journalist if that counts.

How might you contribute to us? I can contribute by providing certain topics to write about, as well as writing on these topics myself. e things currently going on are obviously the new sensei as well as the trail sensei program itself. Recent additions to the staff and the revamp of the Med school applications. The quest of elders is also there but we don't want to give away too much on it. Another upcoming event that is bound to be interesting is the current search for akatsuki as well as MU's fight against Lili

Skype Address: anbu_junior

✦ Declined, you're already pretty busy IRL with Marine stuff bro, dont want to add more on your plate atm ✦

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: s0uL rEaPeR
What position are you applying for, and why? Designer. I really like the idea of a Narutobase magazine. This is a great way to know about the stuff that you might have missed normally. You can also see the activities of other people and learn from others experience. Like that Sensei Interviews. So I feel like that I should be a part of something this good. Also it is a great idea to keep forum active after Naruto is ending and I want to play my part in keeping this forum active
How might you contribute to us? My basic skill is as an average level of GFXer. So I can provide with ideas about that as well as contribute by making or designing anything like basic covers etc. That will also be good for Magazine as two are always better than one. So more the ideas merrier the Magazine.
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report?Well I don't know what to post here. But I guess there have been few changes around. Sharingdork has become a MOD. Skorm's birthday is today. Three person have been promoted as a trial sensei. Vex has become official sensei with Penguin as a senpai. -Best- is a trial senpai for -Cobalt- sensei. He took me as a Raiton student. There have been new Shishou. Cibber has become Glokage and other basic stuff.
Skype Address: [email protected]

✦ Declined, sorry ✦

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Detective L

What position are you applying for, and why ?

I would like to apply for the position of Journalist. I believe my English skill is quite on point, and I love writing. I would just love to write what is going on in the RP, and on NB in general. It would be quite interesting, and fun to work with you guys on something.

How might you contribute to us ?

I work pretty hard if I have to, and I am quite dedicated. My stalking, I mean, observation skills allow me to know what's going on, everywhere. This means I can provide quality information and a great amount of my time, seeing as I am on holiday.

What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report ?

There's the complete change in pace of the RP, new sensei (like myself, first hand account), a new moderator, the 2nd RP lottery, some activity in the NW like MU vs Lili, the return of the oldie Selendrile, how it feels to be a sensei, new shishou, newly promoted nurses and med nin in the Med School, battle tests passed and failed, and of course, that mysterious quest in the NW. I have a lot to write about.

Skype Address: dlawlietnb1

PS: I have some skill in GFX, so if there is a lack of applicants for designer, I can do that too lol

✦ Approved ✦

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Nāruto

What position are you applying for, and why? Writer/journalist. Well, I have a ridiculously high online time and I stalk the forums in my free time; reading battle tests, normal spars, trainings and such. I've written some articles for my old college and would like to do so now on NB, because why the hell not? I believe my writing and reporting skills would benefit from this.

How might you contribute to us? By stalking all the old and interesting happenings in the RP section and finding all the new changes that have taken place in the forum. I mentally remember some of the funny and interesting things that have taken place in the RP..

What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report? Vincent's demodding, Sharingdork replacing him, shishou and other apps being made transparent, the new and temporary(hopefully) system of trial senseis and a new wave of senpais. Then there's Ciberr becoming Glokage, Delta getting ghosted, Broly no move pwning Serpent, Crutch Kaguya almost acing his Advanced Madara test, Yashiro owning Delta, Selendrile making a return, Nathan, Loki and McRazor getting their CE's approved all at once, the 2nd RP lottery this year, Madara writing wallies in the NW and fighting Lili, the ongoing complicated battle of Lili and Scorps in the Battle Arena, some med students finishing med school and our new star Drackos, who passed the Rain test with ease and became an RP mod's senpai and all this in just a few months.

Skype Address: aditya119

✦ Declined, there is no such thing as Glokage + it sounds stupid ✦

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Definitely not Skorm.
What position are you applying for, and why?: Designer. Because you wanted me to, you've seen what i am capable of and i want to start gfx:ing again with a purpose.
How might you contribute to us?: Snowballs and GFX work that tops your dreams. My gfx cv would be atm 3 times POTM winner(first place)[ ] [ ] [ ] and some signatures. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report?: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
Skype Address: you already have it

✦ >_> I'm approving you so I get to boss you around more Approved ✦

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: DarthPenance
What position are you applying for, and why? Writer, because I love RP, showing the news about RP would be very cool and entertaining thing to do, I've been on a School Jornal once, it was very cool, publishing things that people messed up or made very good. I know I'm new to RP but I'll try to contribute the best as I can. I'm also a stalker, so I might be able to spot news that some people couldn't see because they weren't published.
How might you contribute to us? I would contribute by writing news about the RP
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report? Vincent getting demmoded, Sharingdork taking his place, Sharingdork and Adachi (you) are gonna revamp the sensei system, trial senseis, which helped a lot of RPers get training which new RPers couldn't get because the senseis were always busy, especially to the non-elemental fields, like ninjutsu, which has a lot of stuff to teach, with the senpais becoming senseis, there are new senpais, which is always nice, MU taking care of the Sharingan trainings, because there was a really high demand for it, medic nins finishing their training and being able to heal people on hospital.
Skype Address: renan.souza999

✦ Declined ✦

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Stārk
What position are you applying for, and why? Designer. I've pretty much been doing GFX-ing for quite a lot, so I thought why not help NB community.
How might you contribute to us? It all depends on you. I work with 3D Modeling mostly, but I do the other stuff as well. I have received some awards to which you can see that are related to GFX-ing. Also I find photo manipulations quite fascinating and I think I'm quite good at that too.
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report? I also draw in RL, which is one of my hobbies and which I love doing in my free time. You can PM or VM me and I can show you some of my works. (Some of them are already submitted at the Art contest.) Other than that, I also do video editing, but I guess that is not of much use for the NB magazine.
Skype Address: You can find it under the awards box.

✦ Approved ✦

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:-Sach-
I am applying for Journalists/Writers.
Simplest reason behind it is, I always wanted to become one in my RL life. In the end I ended up being an engineer, though I love my field, I took this dream of mine as a hobby and kept myself engaged in various writing related activities.
I also want to write my own fanfic in the future and I think being writer in this magazine will be a way lot helpful to me in my RL, as it will be improve my writing skills and also will be helpful when I go for that fanfic of mine.
Also it will be an interesting to interview new senseis and interact with various RPers from NB RP and reviewing all the stuff happening in the Naruto World from neutral perspective.
I will try to make stuff as much creative as possible. I have a lot of ideas and plans for this magazine and I will utilize all my skills and experience to make this magazine better. One of the ideas that I have in mind is the special column dedicated to younger generation of RPers who had made exponential progress in very less amount of time, such as Drackos. Also I think we need to add something like 'battles reviewing corner', where few experienced senseis/mods will review the already completed battle from last month, which will also make fights interesting and new Rpers will get a chance to learn from the reviews.
Also, I will be able to write reviews on manga chapters and new upcoming animes as I am reader of all the major mangas and viewer of animes.
-The most interesting one, I found is entire 'Dawn Tavern-Saga' and the way all the players are playing out their roles in this so called 'quest'. Madara is fighting Lili, which is like clash of two superpowers, on the other side Teno lost against Yashiro, who is now fighting Seledrile. On the other side Loki is fighting Sharingdork and Shady fighting Edward, with Rukia(Bloo) and Omega are in tavern currently, with Vision and Hard whose real motives are something to be look forward to. We can make an interesting cover story out of this saga.>_O
-Also some mist ninjas had attacked Konoha before few days along with Strawberry, who didn't seem to be part of that group. Out of which Wilhelm got defeated in the hands of Haku Yuki and Noni is fighting Penguin.
-Another interesting stuff is trial sensei thing. It will be interesting to interview one of them.
-Shishou app is also something that can make a good story. Many new shishous such as Skorm, Akasha are interesting RPers to look forward to.
-Apart from that Sharingdork becoming new mod, Vincent passing down baton of Medical School, new ideas such as this one and revamp in medical school related activities and sensei system are interesting stuff to look forward to.
Skype Address:

♠ Accepted ♠

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Kαkαshi Hαtαke
What position are you applying for, and why? Journalist, because well lately ive been taking alot of interest in writing and reading alot and with school calming down alot i find that i have alot of spare time over and i want to focus this time on contributing to the site and at the same time meet some new people and learn new things. I'm browsing NB all the time anyways, just doing basically nothing so i might as well put that into good use.
How might you contribute to us? I will do my best to write about all the "hottest" things going on in NB and do everything i can to make this as good as possible. Too me this is a 2 sided coin because as i help you guys, i myself get better at many things at the same time. I live to serve U_U
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report? The Thread made by the NB bot and the reaction it has had on all RPers is something i would write about, since i find it very interesting.

Also what i want to do is interview some of these new trial sensei because i think people would be interested in hearing what they would say about all this. Intervieving one or two of the RP mods would be nice as well, asking them about the reason behind applying all these new senseis.
Skype Address: kakashihatake321 (dont judge the name U_U lel)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Scorps- I mean! Lili-Chwan!!
What position are you applying for, and why? I don't really want to be a full-time writer. More like a free-lancer and consultant.
How might you contribute to us? First of all, I wouldn't mind writting a small corner of the Magazine with something like a full analysis of a technique or ability, anything from Genjutsu: Tree Binding Death to the whole of the Fire Element, etc, sort of like an in depth RP Q&A corner about a small topic. I know I'm not a sensei, but it would be interesting to hear what I have to say, no?
And as a consultant not only because I'm like a fossil of the Role Play, but also because most stuff that happens in the NW revolve around me. I did show up in the last two Magazines lol
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report? #BringDismembermentBack
Skype Address: You have my address. Anyone else can ask me in a private message.

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Waaiz
Journalist, because I really want to be journalist in real life, I like writing and stalking, I can dig out something for every issue of the Magazine, I've played many simulation games (magazine related) and I read magazine alot and I want to contribute for the site.
How might you contribute to
us?

I would give suggestions, and add a poll for some issues I have in my mind about RP. I really want to contribute for NB RP (I might have written less here but, I will give my best for the Magazine)
What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report ?
Trial Sensei'
Passed Tests
New Raikage
Elder's Quest Not solved yet
3rd Bio
Suddenly Dawn Taverns Fight
Lili-chwan vs Madara Uchiha at NW
Lili-Chwan and Scorps at Battle Arena

Skype Address : waaizwz

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Elyon

What position are you applying for, and why? I would love to be writer as I do a lot of writing myself. Especially on the fiction side of life. I have a very nice set of vocabulary and expressive skills along with writing techniques I've picked up here and there in life. I think I could help out this magazine a lot given the chance and it would be nice to apart of something so interesting and broad.

How might you contribute to us? I think my imagination and weird sense of humor could at least lighten things a bit. Not saying it was dull before but with the help of myself possibly and others there is opportunity for more ideas- and more spice.

What are some interesting things that have happened recently that you feel is worthy as a report? I think the 'Trial Sensei Flood' should be reported on, I mean, that was so unexpected. Also, the lottery, the visibility and anxiety of the Medical School I'm sure that's on a lot of people's minds. The introduction of 3rd Bio Slots and their heavy restrictions, are they worth it? Also, the introduction of those canon summoning contracts. And lastly, I would report on the ultimatum of Naruto, The Last movie and how the base thinks it affects them. Like perform a questionnaire or something because I personally would love to hear how people feel about this.

Skype Address: Elyon

Last edited: