Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For those of you who are familiar with the band Avenged Sevenfold, The drummer James Owen Sullivan (known more commonly as "The Reverend") was found dead yesterday, at 28 years old. They say it was natural causes, but there is no way in hell a 28 year old can die of natural causes.

The Rev was one of the best drummers I've ever heard, and he will be missed greatly :(
R.I.P Rev :(

For information about his death-
Article:

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, got shocked by this yesterday, it's a big loss tbfh, he was an awesome drummer.

All these celebrities dying, and some at ages like this. Hope it doesn't affect A7Xs productions too harshly, since I really love their music. It was probably due to some sort of drug abuse, whether it was a bad habit that induced cardiac arrest later on, or something momentary that did it.

HakuxHavok

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, got shocked by this yesterday, it's a big loss tbfh, he was an awesome drummer.

All these celebrities dying, and some at ages like this. Hope it doesn't affect A7Xs productions too harshly, since I really love their music. It was probably due to some sort of drug abuse, whether it was a bad habit that induced cardiac arrest later on, or something momentary that did it.
The likelihood of the Rev dying by cause of drugs is very slim. It was most likely premature liver failure due to his drinking habits.

And, ya, this is definitely going to effect their production. The Rev was not only their drummer but their best friend. It's hard to get that kind of chemistry and talent back after it's gone.

Vexen

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those of you who are familiar with the band Avenged Sevenfold, The drummer James Owen Sullivan (known more commonly as "The Reverend") was found dead yesterday, at 28 years old. They say it was natural causes, but there is no way in hell a 28 year old can die of natural causes.

The Rev was one of the best drummers I've ever heard, and he will be missed greatly :(
R.I.P Rev :(
People that young can die of natural causes, i knew some1 that died at 15 and that was of natural causes.