0⚔️
alright i'll be using my sai bio

terrain=forest

customs allowed
subs allowed
Rei's R&R
kg allowed

you go first :)
hehe alright we start at mid-range I be sing my good old _chago_ bio LET THE EPIC REMATCH BEGIN!!!

I start out by using this:

3 element sword dance (3 soshi Subeta dansu)
Range: short
Type: attack
Chakra cost: 30
damage: 60
Description: the user creates 3 clones and each one will infuse their sword with one of the following elements earth water and fire
*One clone will infuse their chakra with earth creating a strong rock layer around the sword's steel.
*One clone will infuse thier chakra on to their sword creating a small torrent of water around the sword.
*One clone will infuse their chakra on to their sword creating a rotating fire current around the sword.
once they infuse their sword with the elements the clones will charge at the opponent with high speeds and full force.
(Note: can only be taught by chago.)
(Note: must have a sword in order to perform.)
(Restriction: the move can only be used twice in battle.)
(Restriction: The user must know shadow clone tech and the following element manipulations.)

but instead of making them attack you I make them stand near me then clone 1 uses this:

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

while clone 2 uses this:

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

to make a water/wind element combo blast witch is a big sticky wind bullet coming at you and as soon as it hits you clone 3 sneaks up on you with is the one holding the fire sword and stabs you in the chest burning your body down and killing you 0.0

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehe alright we start at mid-range I be sing my good old _chago_ bio LET THE EPIC REMATCH BEGIN!!!

I start out by using this:

3 element sword dance (3 soshi Subeta dansu)
Description: the user creates 3 clones and each one will infuse their sword with one of the following elements earth water and fire
*One clone will infuse their chakra with earth creating a strong rock layer around the sword's steel.
*One clone will infuse thier chakra on to their sword creating a small torrent of water around the sword.
*One clone will infuse their chakra on to their sword creating a rotating fire current around the sword.
once they infuse their sword with the elements the clones will charge at the opponent with high speeds and full force.
(Note: must have a sword in order to perform.)
(Restriction: the move can only be used twice in battle.)
(Restriction: The user must know shadow clone tech and the following element manipulations.)

but instead of making them attack you I make them stand near me then clone 1 uses this:

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

while clone 2 uses this:

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

to make a water/wind element combo blast witch is a big sticky wind bullet coming at you and as soon as it hits you clone 3 sneaks up on you with is the one holding the fire sword and stabs you in the chest burning your body down and killing you 0.0

hehe not so quick sir

as your clones use the wind/water attack i use

(Sumigasumi no Jutsu) - Ink Mist Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:N/A
Chakra Cost:15
Description:The user wraps their body in chakra-infused ink to hide themselves and leave the area by choice.

disappearing and reappearing behind you at long range allowing your water/wind attack to destroy your third clone

then while behind you i use

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

opening the ground in front of me and summoning lava to come up from the area you and your clones are at burning all of you to a crisp

Chago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehe not so quick sir

as your clones use the wind/water attack i use

(Sumigasumi no Jutsu) - Ink Mist Technique
Range:N/A
Description:The user wraps their body in chakra-infused ink to hide themselves and leave the area by choice.

disappearing and reappearing behind you at long range allowing your water/wind attack to destroy your third clone

then while behind you i use

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

opening the ground in front of me and summoning lava to come up from the area you and your clones are at burning all of you to a crisp
hehe nice okay as soon as you lava comes I use this:

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

to blow myself out of the way of the lava to a nearby tree from you at mid-range then I use this:

Lighting Release: Static wolves (Raiton: sutatikku ookami)
Type: Attack/Defense
Damage: 60
Description: The user summons two lighting wolves that charge at the and explode once in close range the explosion shocks the opponent and may leave them paralyze.
(Note: Can only be taught by Chago)
(Restriction: only two wolves at a time.)
(Restriction: can only be used twice in battle.

to send two static wolves charging at you then while they are charging at you I use this:

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion

Damage Points:N/A
Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

to distract you while the static wolves at are coming one runs in another direction while the other comes directly at you then as soon as it's in close range of you I make it explode causing you to be paralyzed.

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehe nice okay as soon as you lava comes I use this:

Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

to blow myself out of the way of the lava to a nearby tree from you at mid-range then I use this:

Lighting Release: Static wolves (Raiton: sutatikku ookami)
Type: Attack/Defense
Description: The user summons two lighting wolves that charge at the and explode once in close range the explosion shocks the opponent and may leave them paralyze.
(Note: Can only be taught by Chago)
(Restriction: only two wolves at a time.)
(Restriction: can only be used twice in battle.

to send two static wolves charging at you then while they are charging at you I use this:

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion

Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

to distract you while the static wolves at are coming one runs in another direction while the other comes directly at you then as soon as it's in close range of you I make it explode causing you to be paralyzed.

i think your wind would only catch you on fire but whatever :p

as your wolves charge towards me pull out a scroll and use

Ink Style: Blank Canvas (Sumi Fuukaku: Utsuro Kyanbasu)
Range:short-long
Type: supplementary/defense
Description: the user pulls out a scroll and summons a wall of ink. any element jutsu of A-Rank and below can be absorbed by this wall and then is thrown back at the opponent with a single hand sign. the user may not absorb more than one attack at a time. as soon as the attack is absorbed and thrown back the wall will disperse and cease to exist.
NOTE: may only be used three times per battle
NOTE: may only be used by Sai and taught by Volcomguts
NOTE: the user must stand behind the wall and the wall cannot move, the user has to stand behind it until the attack is released or it will disperse.

absorbing the two and then make the hand sign to summon them back out and shock your crows to death. then i use

(Sumi Furasshu) - Ink Flush Technique
Range:Short to mid-range
Description:By pouring special ink into the ground, the user can summon several ink snakes to
strike from underground and restrain his opponents. Should the opponent prove strong enough to break the binds,
the snakes can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.

binding you down and as the description says it's pointless to struggle. then while your binded i use

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

slamming my hands into the ground sending an electrical current and when it gets to you i make it split into tendrils which pierce your heart killing you

Chago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think your wind would only catch you on fire but whatever :p

as your wolves charge towards me pull out a scroll and use

Ink Style: Blank Canvas (Sumi Fuukaku: Utsuro Kyanbasu)
Range:short-long
Type: supplementary/defense
Description: the user pulls out a scroll and summons a wall of ink. any element jutsu of A-Rank and below can be absorbed by this wall and then is thrown back at the opponent with a single hand sign. the user may not absorb more than one attack at a time. as soon as the attack is absorbed and thrown back the wall will disperse and cease to exist.
NOTE: may only be used three times per battle
NOTE: may only be used by Sai and taught by Volcomguts
NOTE: the user must stand behind the wall and the wall cannot move, the user has to stand behind it until the attack is released or it will disperse.

absorbing the two and then make the hand sign to summon them back out and shock your crows to death. then i use

(Sumi Furasshu) - Ink Flush Technique
Range:Short to mid-range
Description:By pouring special ink into the ground, the user can summon several ink snakes to
strike from underground and restrain his opponents. Should the opponent prove strong enough to break the binds,
the snakes can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.

binding you down and as the description says it's pointless to struggle. then while your binded i use

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

slamming my hands into the ground sending an electrical current and when it gets to you i make it split into tendrils which pierce your heart killing you
I used the wind move before the lava reached me lol and as soon as you made your snake things I used this:
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

to make your snake bind a log 0.0 then I appear in a tree near you and use this:

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

to destroy the snakes and severely wound you and stuff then as you are wounded I immediately use this:

White Star (howaido kyohaku)
Description: The user infuses chakra to his/her blade and instantly kicks up the opponent and releases a combo of 9 slashes at the opponent then while at mid-air the user uses wind chakra to quickly slash around the opponent 5 times making it looks like a white aura star in the air.
(Note: must have a sword.)
(Restriction: can only be used three times in a battle.)
(Restriction: The user must know wind jutsu up to A rank.)

to unleash a barrage of pownage on you then as i'm done with the barrage I stab you in the heart witch kills you then you fall to the ground dead.

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used the wind move before the lava reached me lol and as soon as you made your snake things I used this:
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

to make your snake bind a log 0.0 then I appear in a tree near you and use this:

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

to destroy the snakes and severely wound you and stuff then as you are wounded I immediately use this:

White Star (howaido kyohaku)
Description: The user infuses chakra to his/her blade and instantly kicks up the opponent and releases a combo of 9 slashes at the opponent then while at mid-air the user uses wind chakra to quickly slash around the opponent 5 times making it looks like a white aura star in the air.
(Note: must have a sword.)
(Restriction: can only be used three times in a battle.)
(Restriction: The user must know wind jutsu up to A rank.)

to unleash a barrage of pownage on you then as i'm done with the barrage I stab you in the heart witch kills you then you fall to the ground dead.

as your tornado comes down i use

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

creating a giant fire tornado that heads towards you meaning you cant really use your white star attack since your now forced to save your own life :p then while you're distracted with that i use

(Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation

Chakra Cost:20(-6 for each additional large animal past 3 or -3 for each small animal past 10)
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a more powerful version of beast imitation.The user can create huge animals.
This can range form 3 huge dragons or 10 small animals.
The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.

to create three huge dragons. i jump ontop of one and we all three fly into the sky

Chago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as your tornado comes down i use

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

creating a giant fire tornado that heads towards you meaning you cant really use your white star attack since your now forced to save your own life :p then while you're distracted with that i use

(Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation

Chakra Cost:20(-6 for each additional large animal past 3 or -3 for each small animal past 10)
Description:This is a more powerful version of beast imitation.The user can create huge animals.
This can range form 3 huge dragons or 10 small animals.
The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.

to create three huge dragons. i jump ontop of one and we all three fly into the sky
psst may I ride one of this dragons xd lol as the deadly fire/wind torando comes to me I infuse my sword with water chakra creating a torrent of water around my blade then I infuse more chakra in to it (40 chakra points) to make the water torrent bigger and stronger then I throw it at the tornado and then I immediately use this:

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles

to finish off the weakened flame torando then as I see you with your dragons I use this:

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)
Damage Points:30
Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikes, which will
engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

to destroy two of your dragons and the final wind shuriken destroys the dragon your riding on making you fall from mid-air.

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
psst may I ride one of this dragons xd lol as the deadly fire/wind torando comes to me I infuse my sword with water chakra creating a torrent of water around my blade then I infuse more chakra in to it (40 chakra points) to make the water torrent bigger and stronger then I throw it at the tornado and then I immediately use this:

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles

to finish off the weakened flame torando then as I see you with your dragons I use this:

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)
Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikes, which will
engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

to destroy two of your dragons and the final wind shuriken destroys the dragon your riding on making you fall from mid-air.

haha uhm no :p as your wind shuriken come towards us the dragon im on flys higher up as the other two take the brunt of your attack then while up above i use

(Kibaku Sumi Bunshin) - Exploding Ink Clone
Chakra Cost:20
Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.
This clone like a regular ink clone can use ink jutsu but when the user makes
the appropriate hand sign the clone will explode but instead of a fire like blast it will be ink. the ink will splash into the air and the user will make a final hand sign forming the ink into ink needles that target the opponent.
NOTE:can only be used and taught by Volcomguts.
NOTE:can only be used three times per battle.

i make three clones and i send them down one by one and make the hand sign for them to explode. before you know it there's a barrage of ink needles falling at you from the sky and to make it worse i use

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

punching a giant gust of wind which adds immense speed to the needles

Chago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha uhm no :p as your wind shuriken come towards us the dragon im on flys higher up as the other two take the brunt of your attack then while up above i use

(Kibaku Sumi Bunshin) - Exploding Ink Clone
Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.
This clone like a regular ink clone can use ink jutsu but when the user makes
the appropriate hand sign the clone will explode but instead of a fire like blast it will be ink. the ink will splash into the air and the user will make a final hand sign forming the ink into ink needles that target the opponent.
NOTE:can only be used and taught by Volcomguts.
NOTE:can only be used three times per battle.

i make three clones and i send them down one by one and make the hand sign for them to explode. before you know it there's a barrage of ink needles falling at you from the sky and to make it worse i use

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

punching a giant gust of wind which adds immense speed to the needles
As I see the needles appearing I immediately use this:

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

to make you mist around me witch blinds you from might sight then I quickly use this as a few needles strike me:

(Shinranshin No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique

Type:Supplementary/Defense
Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

to protect me from further pain then I use this:

Sword of Ventus (subeta of Fuuton.)
Type: supplementary
Damage: none
Description: The user takes out a scroll and summons the sword of ventus a powerful wind sword capable of causing an F5 tornado in a single slash. The sword as a grey handle with the sign of wind in the middle and it has a white steel and wind aura surrounding it at all times the sword is two handed so the user must use both hands in order to carry it.
(note: can only be taught by chago.)
(note: must know wind manipulation.)
(Restriction:The sword can only be used twice in battle.)
(Restriction: the user cannot use any ninjutsu or genjutsu while having the sword.)
(Restriction: The sword is useless against Katon jutsus up to A rank.)

then as I carry the sword I make a slash creating a huge f5 tornado coming from my handle and since I was covered by the mist you didn't notice it untill it was too late and the tornado caught you it destroyed your dragon and injures you severely

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see the needles appearing I immediately use this:

Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

to make you mist around me witch blinds you from might sight then I quickly use this as a few needles strike me:

(Shinranshin No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique

Type:Supplementary/Defense
Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

to protect me from further pain then I use this:

Sword of Ventus (subeta of Fuuton.)
Type: supplementary
Damage: none
Description: The user takes out a scroll and summons the sword of ventus a powerful wind sword capable of causing an F5 tornado in a single slash. The sword as a grey handle with the sign of wind in the middle and it has a white steel and wind aura surrounding it at all times the sword is two handed so the user must use both hands in order to carry it.
(note: can only be taught by chago.)
(note: must know wind manipulation.)
(Restriction:The sword can only be used twice in battle.)
(Restriction: the user cannot use any ninjutsu or genjutsu while having the sword.)
(Restriction: The sword is useless against Katon jutsus up to A rank.)

then as I carry the sword I make a slash creating a huge f5 tornado coming from my handle and since I was covered by the mist you didn't notice it untill it was too late and the tornado caught you it destroyed your dragon and injures you severely

aight i'll let that slide :p as i feel the tornado sucking us in i realize im in deep shitaki so i jump off of my dragon and as im falling i use

Fuuton: Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind)
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by
using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a stong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

to create one wind pillar in which i stand upon. then as my dragon gets sucked into your tornado i use

(Sumi Youshiki: Chuusen Bakuyaku)- Ink Style: Drawing Explosive
Range: Short-Long Range
Description: The user can draw either small animals such as beatles or giant animals such as lions to match the explosive powers. these images must be drawn on some sort of canvas whether it be a scroll or a tag or even a fan. after giving the appropriate hand signs the animal will be summoned and at that point the user must perform one last handsign to make the animal explode. the user may control where the animal goes but depending on the size of the image he must put more chakra.
NOTE: Can only be used by Ink Users.
NOTE: Can only be used by Sai.
NOTE: Must be drawn with chakra infused ink such as the kind that Sai uses.

causing the dragon to explode thus catching your tornado on fire and you get caught in it

:p dodge that lol

Chago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aight i'll let that slide :p as i feel the tornado sucking us in i realize im in deep shitaki so i jump off of my dragon and as im falling i use

Fuuton: Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind)
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by
using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a stong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

to create one wind pillar in which i stand upon. then as my dragon gets sucked into your tornado i use

(Sumi Youshiki: Chuusen Bakuyaku)- Ink Style: Drawing Explosive
Range: Short-Long Range
Description: The user can draw either small animals such as beatles or giant animals such as lions to match the explosive powers. these images must be drawn on some sort of canvas whether it be a scroll or a tag or even a fan. after giving the appropriate hand signs the animal will be summoned and at that point the user must perform one last handsign to make the animal explode. the user may control where the animal goes but depending on the size of the image he must put more chakra.
NOTE: Can only be used by Ink Users.
NOTE: Can only be used by Sai.
NOTE: Must be drawn with chakra infused ink such as the kind that Sai uses.

causing the dragon to explode thus catching your tornado on fire and you get caught in it

:p dodge that lol
ummm my tornado would of destroyed your pillar of wind xd but ok as I see you stand on the pillar I notice your dragon explodes and while the fire is surrounding the tornado I immediately let go of the handle since I barely escaped I get a few minor burns "damn first puppets now ink can u get more annoying lol jk" as I see you in your wind pillar I use this:

to blow me directly at you while I'm heading directly at you I use this:

to surround the mid-air area where we are with mist then I use this:

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

to immediately blind you as you are blinded since I was charging and flying up towards you I stab you with my sword then I quickly infuse wind and lighting chakra around my sword witch paralyzes you and rips you to shreds (remember that xd lol)

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ummm my tornado would of destroyed your pillar of wind xd but ok as I see you stand on the pillar I notice your dragon explodes and while the fire is surrounding the tornado I immediately let go of the handle since I barely escaped I get a few minor burns "damn first puppets now ink can u get more annoying lol jk" as I see you in your wind pillar I use this:

to blow me directly at you while I'm heading directly at you I use this:

to surround the mid-air area where we are with mist then I use this:

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

to immediately blind you as you are blinded since I was charging and flying up towards you I stab you with my sword then I quickly infuse wind and lighting chakra around my sword witch paralyzes you and rips you to shreds (remember that xd lol)

as your heading straight towards me i realize your staring straight at me which is the perfect opportunity to use this

(Sumi Youshiki: Genkaku Kabe) - Ink Style: Illusionary Wall
Range: Short-Long
Type: Defense
Description: The user will summon a wall of black and white ink from a scroll. The wall has a hypnotic design on it causing the opponent to be caught in a trance of illusions and disbelief. during the time of confusion the opponent is only allowed one jutsu of D-Rank per turn.
NOTE: This jutsu can only be used by Sai
NOTE: This jutsu only lasts three turns.
NOTE: This wall cannot defend against weapons or attacks, it only confuses the opponent.

this causes you to stop right where you are now that you're caught in my illusion you're only allowed one D-Rank jutsu per turn hahah