Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please take some time to watch this video. There are real and current events. This is a story of ending a war fueled by hate. in the very least, share this video with all of your friends and family. We all love the story of Naruto, the tale of the Gutsy Ninja made some of us tear up. This guy is making real life Itachis and Sasukes, forcing abducted children to kill their own parents against their own will. spread the word! #KONY

Do YOU have the will of fire?

Last edited:

Gregsta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you stupid son? Kony is a complete nut job, he thinks of himself as a man of god who will replace the law with the 10 commandments. All he has done so far is kill people, kidnap children and make them kill their own families, he keeps the girls as *** slaves. People believe he has about 60 wives... He forces his men to draw the holy cross on themselves and their guns saying that it will protect them from bullets... If they don't do that then they are shot.

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you stupid son? Kony is a complete nut job, he thinks of himself as a man of god who will replace the law with the 10 commandments. All he has done so far is kill people, kidnap children and make them kill their own families, he keeps the girls as *** slaves. People believe he has about 60 wives... He forces his men to draw the holy cross on themselves and their guns saying that it will protect them from bullets... If they don't do that then they are shot.
no I'm not stupid. and don't you dare insult me for trying to spread a message of hope. shame on you

Genduko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
soo where are all the ninja's and kage i didn't even see any 1 do a hand sign ..

suss my thread it on kony

Status
Not open for further replies.