~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The legendery Cookie struggle begins between Captain Bravo and korra.........cuz Korra took my cookies .Mommy! She took my cookies again :T_T:

I am gonna take My Cookie revenge ver 3.0 Beta....Its certain Cookie show
Isnt it? O_O

Rei's Rules and Regulations
No Killing
No Stealing
*only 5 elements allowed*
*cj's allowed*
Bio: itachi in sig
Range: Mid
Terrain: Forest and lake on left of mine,Right on yours xd

Itachi : Am gonna beat you for real:|

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra in sign will be looking at your chin at the highest. *Gourd is open releasing bees into the field near by*
Korra: Itachi you should no you cannot defeat the avatar.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Activates 2T*

Itachi : Korra you are nothin .....-_-

I see towards you and throw 3 kunai's aiming at your head and both shoulder
and as I release this slam my foot and ground causing a slicing jet towards you

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Relase: Rising Water Cutter

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

I wait for 1-2 sec and release a large fire-ball towards you

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Now as your vision is blocked I use
(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Give up ....U_U korra! As simple as that​

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you throw you kunai I match it and throw3 kunai deflecting it. As I see your water jet coming towards me I quickly do some hand signs and create a stone dragon that collides with it and the dragon continues towards you since Earth beats water. While you are busy with the dragon I than release a massive stream of intense flames directly at you.*

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Range: Short - Long
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see my water tech clash with your huge earth dragon that I know it cant sustain that attack so I quickly release a lightning current tech (Not confirm if it can reach you or paralyse you too,so confirm it) Continuing any how .I quickly reboot my nerves and I see you release a stream of fire towards me .I also release the same and cancel it*
(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

"Korra am not that weak"

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as I see you destroy my earth dragon I stop before I do my fire jutsu and instead create a large giant water shark and launch it directly at you. So if you continue with the fire jutsu my water would still win. And to make my shark more powerful I releases a wave of electricity that electrocutes the shark making it where when it strikes you it will shock you.
Korra: Maybe next time Itachi ;)

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as I see you destroy my earth dragon I stop before I do my fire jutsu and instead create a large giant water shark and launch it directly at you. So if you continue with the fire jutsu my water would still win. And to make my shark more powerful I releases a wave of electricity that electrocutes the shark making it where when it strikes you it will shock you.
Korra: Maybe next time Itachi ;)

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

So..I see you are creating a Water-lightning combo....I quickly create a Wind-Air Combo .Cancelling your combo attack

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Taking my oppourtunity,I release