Not open for further replies.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drago, unless you guys have a better target, I am listening.
fair. just noticed u voted him too. I personally don't have any better target, since Drago has been on my radar for the past 2 phases. others are varying degrees of unhelpful that isn't necessarily indicative of scum.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: @Udell
The Mafia taking advantage of this less activities. If one mafia votes along with a town or vice versa, it is still in mafia's favour. Udell is scum.
I mean, you don't look too good either. You posted 2-3 times, if you are scum then all you have to do is vote someone and make up reasons that looks convincing. With such inactivity, it's easy to control the votes. Maybe your buddies will follow you at the end to secure it or not cus town will just screw themselves over.

Reactions: Poison

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name one game where you are town and not doing anything? No general reads from you and DP2 you still seemed more concerned about my vote but that's it.
Round 1: One Piece game on OJ. The 1st Season Finale Weeb game. Persona 4 game. Want me to go on cause I'm sure there's more. I can even count games not from OJ.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you town read him again?
I'm thinking about last vc of D1 and how easily scum could have swayed votes
But they didn't, because what I believe was 2 town on lynch block, they didn't need to do anything.
If one of them was really mafia, other one would get hammered or have more votes than other.
Would you really risk early game on RNG for your mafia buddy? No, that's dumb.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meta is all we have, unless you have a better way to catch scum. No invest results or claims, about 1 or 2 more mislynch and its game.
Yeah, you're right. I'm just frustrated that I'm gonna lose this game to bunch of inactives, like I doubt it's Drago or Odd.
Why would both of them put so much attention on them? They are town, they don't care, scum cares.
Try thinking outside of the box and forget those 2 for now.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, you're right. I'm just frustrated that I'm gonna lose this game to bunch of inactives, like I doubt it's Drago or Odd.
Why would both of them put so much attention on them? They are town, they don't care, scum cares.
Try thinking outside of the box and forget those 2 for now.
Alright seems fair. How do you know they don't care? Not sure why Rucken even voted for Odd. We need a united front for once, lets all just go for same target. @Dragomir @Phraze @yurkin @TheLukundo @Poison chan
vote Rucken, Odd or Dragomir. The best way to scum read at this point is to catch people who are defiant to the majority. I need to know what the majority thinks. If you guys disagree then please do share your thoughts.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright seems fair. How do you know they don't care? Not sure why Rucken even voted for Odd. We need a united front for once, lets all just go for same target. @Dragomir @Phraze @yurkin @TheLukundo @Poison chan
vote Rucken, Odd or Dragomir. The best way to scum read at this point is to catch people who are defiant to the majority. I need to know what the majority thinks. If you guys disagree then please do share your thoughts.
Let's go for Odd my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.