Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a fan of how Dragomir started off today, he's hosted enough games to know better. I would be fine with his lynch tbh

Also we need to tag people who haven't talked yet
Vote lynch Odd

Yes, I do know better and you have played enough games with me to know that such a suggestion from me is not serious at all. I'm genuinely surprised that your first thought is that I was serious and even want my lynch off of that, lmao cmon Odd. You've fallen into my trap.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Odd

Yes, I do know better and you have played enough games with me to know that such a suggestion from me is not serious at all. I'm genuinely surprised that your first thought is that I was serious and even want my lynch off of that, lmao cmon Odd. You've fallen into my trap.
Yeah well you caused confusion for town, that's all you ended up achieving there and you never came back to clarify the situation. So I think you are bad guy

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah well you caused confusion for town, that's all you ended up achieving there and you never came back to clarify the situation. So I think you are bad guy
Lol, this is so weak. What confusion did I cause? Only you jumped on my bait, nobody else did aside from that other guy who voted me up. Also, why I clear this up? It's a bait post to see who'd hit my trap. It defeats the purpose to tell everyone that it's a bait post before anybody jumped on the bait.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Claiming - This game is both flavor and role claim restricted, meaning, you're not allowed to claim or hint your character or role. Failure to comply could result in a Modkill.
I hope everybody saw this part of the opening post, claims are a big no-no

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this going to be one of those games where not a lot happens during the day but as soon as there's like one or two hours left everybody goes nuts and we CFD someone?

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, this is so weak. What confusion did I cause? Only you jumped on my bait, nobody else did aside from that other guy who voted me up. Also, why I clear this up? It's a bait post to see who'd hit my trap. It defeats the purpose to tell everyone that it's a bait post before anybody jumped on the bait.
What trap? I don't see it as one. You'd be only making people question your No Lynch suggestion. What was the purpose of that?

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am not a fan of the whole saying what number we will pick. First I need to know if Madie will say which door was open each DP. We wont know until next DP of course but a game where the primary mechanic involves opening doors i wont go blurting out the number I choose when I am unaware of what scum or nous is capable of; since there is a chance abiliites are associated with those doors

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Claiming - This game is both flavor and role claim restricted, meaning, you're not allowed to claim or hint your character or role. Failure to comply could result in a Modkill.
I hope everybody saw this part of the opening post, claims are a big no-no
o7

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Odd

looks like a trap to shade someone, not reveal their true intentions. it's also too early to establish a lynch, so why are u worried?

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes exactly, if he's not planning to make a defense for himself anymore
Your vote was RVS, right?
Normally you don't defend against RVS vote because it's random yet you didn't like it that Odd ignored and are willing to lynch him over that. That's kinda hasty, I think only scum would be like that, they are fine with anyone dying except their teammates.
I definetly can't see Odd being scum right now.

Vote: Oreki_Houtarou

Status
Not open for further replies.