Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight lets get this show on the road
Ight so kinjutsu. Forbidden twisted stuff that just ain't normal... by these super hero ninja standards and all that. Basically people just mad they didn't mess with this stuff first. So let's just go through the jutsu as i'm sure you understand all this.

I'll post the jutsu, you give a quick run down and any questions:

(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

(Kinjutsu: Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Multiple Shadow Clones Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 70 (Total chakra is divided equally between the number of clones and the user)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This technique is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a maximum of 4 clones, it creates up to 8 shadow clones of the user. This is considered a kinjutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Each clone is equal to the ones created by the original, simpler technique and can use all the techniques the user can.
Note: Usable only once per battle, disabling the further use of clones of any kind for the rest of the match.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Ight so kinjutsu. Forbidden twisted stuff that just ain't normal... by these super hero ninja standards and all that. Basically people just mad they didn't mess with this stuff first. So let's just go through the jutsu as i'm sure you understand all this.

I'll post the jutsu, you give a quick run down and any questions:

(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

(Kinjutsu: Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Multiple Shadow Clones Technique
Chakra: 70 (Total chakra is divided equally between the number of clones and the user)
Description:
This technique is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a maximum of 4 clones, it creates up to 8 shadow clones of the user. This is considered a kinjutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Each clone is equal to the ones created by the original, simpler technique and can use all the techniques the user can.
Note: Usable only once per battle, disabling the further use of clones of any kind for the rest of the match.
First one you steal a person's face and basically take their identity. A texas chainsaw massacre special.

Second is basically Naruto the jutsu. Making a ton of clones. Chakra is divided evenly between all 8 clones.

No questions

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one you steal a person's face and basically take their identity. A texas chainsaw massacre special.

Second is basically Naruto the jutsu. Making a ton of clones. Chakra is divided evenly between all 8 clones.

No questions
Fun fun fun, shame you can't copy their chakra O_<

Only good part is that clone rule that gives you extra jutsu.

Next one the best of the bunch IMO:
( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Fun fun fun, shame you can't copy their chakra O_<

Only good part is that clone rule that gives you extra jutsu.

Next one the best of the bunch IMO:
( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.
"Give me your bio" the jutsu. Cool I didn't know you could buy a vessel and such. This is probably the most common jutsu but not that interesting or powerful in my eyes. No questions.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Give me your bio" the jutsu. Cool I didn't know you could buy a vessel and such. This is probably the most common jutsu but not that interesting or powerful in my eyes. No questions.
As for the buying, it's 2000 kumi, you get a basic ass bio with one Kg or HA or AE. Gets base 5, nin, gen, tai, ken. Can use all jutsu you know for those fields i believe. For one with doujutsu, you pay doujutsu cost plus 3k i think.

Bought that Yamanaka one to make my human path. Can get up close without worrying and rip out souls. Tbf i feel edo's work as paths cause in reality, who really gonna sit and let you summon an edo?

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position and lack kinetic force.
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

You got Orochimaru haven't you? Do we need go through those kinjutsu or you already got them?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
As for the buying, it's 2000 kumi, you get a basic ass bio with one Kg or HA or AE. Gets base 5, nin, gen, tai, ken. Can use all jutsu you know for those fields i believe. For one with doujutsu, you pay doujutsu cost plus 3k i think.

Bought that Yamanaka one to make my human path. Can get up close without worrying and rip out souls. Tbf i feel edo's work as paths cause in reality, who really gonna sit and let you summon an edo?

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position and lack kinetic force.
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

You got Orochimaru haven't you? Do we need go through those kinjutsu or you already got them?
This is a cool technique. You can snatch someone up and put them in the afterlife and they can't escape. Pretty funny tech. No questions
And yeah I got orochimaru we can do those i guess

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a cool technique. You can snatch someone up and put them in the afterlife and they can't escape. Pretty funny tech. No questions
And yeah I got orochimaru we can do those i guess
To be fair it's like the Anti Edo jutsu. Can't escape without space time. You just know people gonna be tryna get out the way of the arms. I believe you have a space warping clan that would make that hilarious though xD

( Kinjutsu: Fushi Tensei ) - Forbidden Technique: Living Corpse Reincarnation
Chakra Cost: 200
Description: Orochimaru uses this technique to possess his vessels and gain control of them. If the process is successfully accomplished, it cannot be reversed. The target becomes Orochimaru's vessel and he can use any and every single one of the vessels canon abilities, such as KG and special elements. This technique, however, requires Orochimaru to transform into his White Snake form beforehand and to have defeated his enemy or at least weaken him. Any and every injury Orochimaru may have suffered beforehand are healed upon possessing the new vessel. To perform this technique, Orochimaru reveals his true form: The Power of The Whiete Snake (a gigantic white snake composed of smaller white snakes), abandoning his current host's body. Orochimaru then swallows the new host and takes him or her to a separate, mental plane where he envelops the mind of his victim. The snake body then dies and falls apart, and Orochimaru's soul dominates the body. The souls of the hosts are kept within Orochimaru, leaving them "still alive", in a sense (albeit suppressed), and when Orochimaru switches hosts, the souls leave with him. It should be noted that if the target isn't weakened beforehand to at least 25% health, it can still use some techniques to reverse or stop the process. This is most noticeable in Sharingan bios, which can only be effectively possessed if severely weakened before the ritual. This means Upon completion of the ritual, the vessel body takes use of Orochimaru's regeneration abilities and heals any injury it might have at that time, even if at the brink of death. Orochimaru then uses his abilities to change the appearance of his body and face to match his own original appearance.
Note: Can only be used by Orochimaru bios and only after unleashing the Power of the White Snake or the Eight Branches technique.
Note: Opponents with more than half their chakra can resist the process, rejecting Orochimaru from their body. Uchiha and other ninja with enhanced chakra pools or mental resistances such as Uzumaki can resist with a quarter of their health or chakra left.

Well this one is just you taking on a vessel. Which i believe you have one already don't you?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
To be fair it's like the Anti Edo jutsu. Can't escape without space time. You just know people gonna be tryna get out the way of the arms. I believe you have a space warping clan that would make that hilarious though xD

( Kinjutsu: Fushi Tensei ) - Forbidden Technique: Living Corpse Reincarnation
Chakra Cost: 200
Description: Orochimaru uses this technique to possess his vessels and gain control of them. If the process is successfully accomplished, it cannot be reversed. The target becomes Orochimaru's vessel and he can use any and every single one of the vessels canon abilities, such as KG and special elements. This technique, however, requires Orochimaru to transform into his White Snake form beforehand and to have defeated his enemy or at least weaken him. Any and every injury Orochimaru may have suffered beforehand are healed upon possessing the new vessel. To perform this technique, Orochimaru reveals his true form: The Power of The Whiete Snake (a gigantic white snake composed of smaller white snakes), abandoning his current host's body. Orochimaru then swallows the new host and takes him or her to a separate, mental plane where he envelops the mind of his victim. The snake body then dies and falls apart, and Orochimaru's soul dominates the body. The souls of the hosts are kept within Orochimaru, leaving them "still alive", in a sense (albeit suppressed), and when Orochimaru switches hosts, the souls leave with him. It should be noted that if the target isn't weakened beforehand to at least 25% health, it can still use some techniques to reverse or stop the process. This is most noticeable in Sharingan bios, which can only be effectively possessed if severely weakened before the ritual. This means Upon completion of the ritual, the vessel body takes use of Orochimaru's regeneration abilities and heals any injury it might have at that time, even if at the brink of death. Orochimaru then uses his abilities to change the appearance of his body and face to match his own original appearance.
Note: Can only be used by Orochimaru bios and only after unleashing the Power of the White Snake or the Eight Branches technique.
Note: Opponents with more than half their chakra can resist the process, rejecting Orochimaru from their body. Uchiha and other ninja with enhanced chakra pools or mental resistances such as Uzumaki can resist with a quarter of their health or chakra left.

Well this one is just you taking on a vessel. Which i believe you have one already don't you?
Yeah I already have one. No questions about it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I already have one. No questions about it
Do you have all the oro ones? If so we can skip over them?

( Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei ) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery. What this means it the user's Health is returned to 75% of his max health ( for example, if the user is a Jounin, he will be returned to 120 health). After a second use, the user is only returned to 50% of his maximum health.
Note: This technique may be used only twice per battle.

( Kinjutsu: Sōjasōsai no Jutsu ) -Forbidden Technique: Twin Snakes Mutual Death Technique
Chakra Cost: 70
Description: This forbidden technique is a murder-suicide attack, killing both the user and the target. The user makes a one-handed seal with both their hand and the intended victim's. Two snakes are then summoned from the user's sleeve, biting both their wrists and killing them with deadly venom.
Note: Requires one to have signed the Snake Contract

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Do you have all the oro ones? If so we can skip over them?

( Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei ) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery. What this means it the user's Health is returned to 75% of his max health ( for example, if the user is a Jounin, he will be returned to 120 health). After a second use, the user is only returned to 50% of his maximum health.
Note: This technique may be used only twice per battle.

( Kinjutsu: Sōjasōsai no Jutsu ) -Forbidden Technique: Twin Snakes Mutual Death Technique
Chakra Cost: 70
Description: This forbidden technique is a murder-suicide attack, killing both the user and the target. The user makes a one-handed seal with both their hand and the intended victim's. Two snakes are then summoned from the user's sleeve, biting both their wrists and killing them with deadly venom.
Note: Requires one to have signed the Snake Contract
Eh I forget if I do so lets just do them just in case.

Both of these are pretty simple. First is the oro healing/revival technique, its not a full recovery tho. The second is just the double suicide technique. I'm assuming it cant be used with clones?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh I forget if I do so lets just do them just in case.

Both of these are pretty simple. First is the oro healing/revival technique, its not a full recovery tho. The second is just the double suicide technique. I'm assuming it cant be used with clones?
I mean there is nothing to say it can't be used with clones but we both know how that would get ruled xd

(Kinjutsu: Shouten no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Shape Changing Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Description: This technique requires another person to sacrifice their body so it can take on the almost real form of the user. The user will totally control the sacrifice and donate a portion of their chakra (30%) to the sacrifice since they will be unable to tap into the original user's chakra. While the ninja acts in the sacrificed body, they can perform all of their techniques so long as they have chakra. Once the chakra runs out or the sacrificial body dies (30% Base Health), the shape change will end. The sacrificing ninja can survive this technique so long as they are not killed in battle. The original user will stay in a meditative state so long as the technique is active and will not wake up until they release their hold over the host ninja.
Note: The drawback to this technique is the user's actual body can be damaged (potentially critically since they are asleep) and will not be able to regain consciousness until they release control over their host. Once released, the connection cannot be re-established, though remainder of chakra not used will be returned.
Note: Only Pein can use this jutsu
(Kinjutsu: Doro Ningyō) Forbidden Arts: Mud Golem
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Description:
The user will put his hands into the Bird handseal while releasing his chakra into the ground. Using the ground as a medium, the user will form from it, a copy of any ninja in contact with the ground that he so desires. The copies will initially be brown, similar to earthen statues, gradually transforming into virtually pitch perfect copies of the targets. These copies cannot talk though they can act on their own as long as the user keeps the handseal made and keeps fueling it with his chakra. The copies will be able to use any of the elements the target might be able to use but only up to S-Rank, drawing the needed chakra from the user. If contact with the ground is broken by the user or if he releases the handseal, the copies will crumble and be lost though the copies can still leap and break contact with the earth to fight.
Note: Can only make 1 copy of each target
Note: Usable once
Note: Copies last up to 5 turns or until the technique is ended by releasing the handseal
Note: While focusing on the technique, the user cannot mold his chakra for any other technique; doing so ends the technique
Note: Copies cannot use custom jutsu taught or owned by the target but can use his elemental KG or CE
(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Chakra: 5 per corpse (150) (-10 per turn)
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: The technique can only be used once.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I mean there is nothing to say it can't be used with clones but we both know how that would get ruled xd

(Kinjutsu: Shouten no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Shape Changing Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Description: This technique requires another person to sacrifice their body so it can take on the almost real form of the user. The user will totally control the sacrifice and donate a portion of their chakra (30%) to the sacrifice since they will be unable to tap into the original user's chakra. While the ninja acts in the sacrificed body, they can perform all of their techniques so long as they have chakra. Once the chakra runs out or the sacrificial body dies (30% Base Health), the shape change will end. The sacrificing ninja can survive this technique so long as they are not killed in battle. The original user will stay in a meditative state so long as the technique is active and will not wake up until they release their hold over the host ninja.
Note: The drawback to this technique is the user's actual body can be damaged (potentially critically since they are asleep) and will not be able to regain consciousness until they release control over their host. Once released, the connection cannot be re-established, though remainder of chakra not used will be returned.
Note: Only Pein can use this jutsu
(Kinjutsu: Doro Ningyō) Forbidden Arts: Mud Golem
Description:
The user will put his hands into the Bird handseal while releasing his chakra into the ground. Using the ground as a medium, the user will form from it, a copy of any ninja in contact with the ground that he so desires. The copies will initially be brown, similar to earthen statues, gradually transforming into virtually pitch perfect copies of the targets. These copies cannot talk though they can act on their own as long as the user keeps the handseal made and keeps fueling it with his chakra. The copies will be able to use any of the elements the target might be able to use but only up to S-Rank, drawing the needed chakra from the user. If contact with the ground is broken by the user or if he releases the handseal, the copies will crumble and be lost though the copies can still leap and break contact with the earth to fight.
Note: Can only make 1 copy of each target
Note: Usable once
Note: Copies last up to 5 turns or until the technique is ended by releasing the handseal
Note: While focusing on the technique, the user cannot mold his chakra for any other technique; doing so ends the technique
Note: Copies cannot use custom jutsu taught or owned by the target but can use his elemental KG or CE
(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Chakra: 5 per corpse (150) (-10 per turn)
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: The technique can only be used once.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.
No questions for any of these techniques.

The First one is basically a Pein technique used to possess someone and have them fight for him while he's away being..Pein.
The Second one is just a glorified earth golem that can use different elements but only canons (excluding your CE)
The Third one is diet Edo Tensei, nothing really special about this other than you can use it on the fly which is alright, but they lack durability

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions for any of these techniques.

The First one is basically a Pein technique used to possess someone and have them fight for him while he's away being..Pein.
The Second one is just a glorified earth golem that can use different elements but only canons (excluding your CE)
The Third one is diet Edo Tensei, nothing really special about this other than you can use it on the fly which is alright, but they lack durability
I think Itachi and Kisame did it while those ninja were taking the 1 tails from Gaara too. Guy slapped kisame with 6th gate to find out it wasn't him.

The third one fun in the nw to be fair. Done a few missions. Wipe a landmark, res them as your tools.

( Kinjutsu: Kishō Tensei ) - Forbidden Technique: One's Own Life Reincarnation
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage Points: N/A(-80 if target isnt dead)
Description: The user, giving their life force to the target, uses all their chakra as an intermediary. This technique can be used on both the living and dead, but when used on the dead, the user will find certain death in exchange for the soul of the deceased. While in use, the released chakra shines a pale-blue colour, and if the user's own chakra is insufficient, a third party can assist. The technique can restore a dead bio to life in exchange for ones own life but it can also be used to heal or restore chakra levels. Despite being able to restore life or healing serious injuries, the technique is not actually medical jutsu but the transfer of one's own life force.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Requires medical mastery

(Kinjutsu: Shikon no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Dead Soul Technique
Description:
Using this technique, a person can temporarily reanimate a corpse, creating the illusion of a living person, and maneuver it at will with chakra. This is achieved by causing the heart to beat once more. The reanimated corpse can serve as either a short-time ally or an effective decoy. The said corpse can also use techniques basic techniques like Taijutsu or low rank elemental techniques (B-Rank). The traces of surgery can also be erased with chakra, because of which there's no difference, at first glance, with a live person. Kabuto, for example, added plastic surgery to this, altering the corpse's face, and goes even further by erasing its bodily odour, so that the smell doesn't give him away, thus creating an effective body double for himself. This advanced technique, however, takes time to perform and the result is also temporary, lasting only 6 turns. While the bodies cannot be stored and the usage in most battles is virtually null, in war scenarios and espionage missions, it can be an amazingly useful technique.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninjas
Note: Requires access to a fresh corpse

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I think Itachi and Kisame did it while those ninja were taking the 1 tails from Gaara too. Guy slapped kisame with 6th gate to find out it wasn't him.

The third one fun in the nw to be fair. Done a few missions. Wipe a landmark, res them as your tools.

( Kinjutsu: Kishō Tensei ) - Forbidden Technique: One's Own Life Reincarnation
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage Points: N/A(-80 if target isnt dead)
Description: The user, giving their life force to the target, uses all their chakra as an intermediary. This technique can be used on both the living and dead, but when used on the dead, the user will find certain death in exchange for the soul of the deceased. While in use, the released chakra shines a pale-blue colour, and if the user's own chakra is insufficient, a third party can assist. The technique can restore a dead bio to life in exchange for ones own life but it can also be used to heal or restore chakra levels. Despite being able to restore life or healing serious injuries, the technique is not actually medical jutsu but the transfer of one's own life force.
Note: Requires medical mastery

(Kinjutsu: Shikon no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Dead Soul Technique
Description:
Using this technique, a person can temporarily reanimate a corpse, creating the illusion of a living person, and maneuver it at will with chakra. This is achieved by causing the heart to beat once more. The reanimated corpse can serve as either a short-time ally or an effective decoy. The said corpse can also use techniques basic techniques like Taijutsu or low rank elemental techniques (B-Rank). The traces of surgery can also be erased with chakra, because of which there's no difference, at first glance, with a live person. Kabuto, for example, added plastic surgery to this, altering the corpse's face, and goes even further by erasing its bodily odour, so that the smell doesn't give him away, thus creating an effective body double for himself. This advanced technique, however, takes time to perform and the result is also temporary, lasting only 6 turns. While the bodies cannot be stored and the usage in most battles is virtually null, in war scenarios and espionage missions, it can be an amazingly useful technique.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninjas
Note: Requires access to a fresh corpse
The first one is Chiyo's tech that she used to bring Gaara back to life. Second one is basically a body double made out of a corpse. The question I have for the second one is if you can use it on NPCs?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one is Chiyo's tech that she used to bring Gaara back to life. Second one is basically a body double made out of a corpse. The question I have for the second one is if you can use it on NPCs?
I'd personally say yes. But i think that final decision would come down to @Howard to decide. I mean you could just make a clone so i don't see why using an NPC with limited abilities as such would be a problem.