Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Code's white karma seal belongs to Shibai. He was created with Shibai's DNA. His claw marks aren't Ishiki's shinjutsu. My theory is that Ishiki is a karmic ressurection of Shibai so when he gave Code his karma seal it activated Shibai's data. This is why he can't ressurect through Code. I think the Otsutsuki Will is the ressurection of their messiah Shibai.
You must be registered to see images

The claw marks are an elementary form of the s/t jutsu of the Otsutsuki God. Yin type abilities are usually linked to dojutsu and I think the claw marks are in this category. His character design in comparison to the image of the Otsutsuki God Ishiki projected him to evolve into matches up. The claw mark on his head is like a seal for the crown dojutsu the Otsutsuki God awakens at some point in his evolution. All of this is post chakra fruit ascension of course.

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Uverdore9
Kin
15💸
Kumi
13💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only time will tell, but i don't think Shibai even wants to be ressurected since he's already transcended beyond anything in the Naruverse.

Also, it seems that hardly anyone visits these forumssince i see so many topics started by you and zero reply's..

• Wow

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only time will tell, but i don't think Shibai even wants to be ressurected since he's already transcended beyond anything in the Naruverse.

Also, it seems that hardly anyone visits these forumssince i see so many topics started by you and zero reply's..
I don't think that is the case. If Momoshiki and Ishiki are karmic resurrections of Shibai there must be good reason for that. He may be dead.