Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The trickery point makes sense.

That said, why can't Karma be killed off just by cutting off the hand? (Naruto/Sakura can regrow it)
Maybe the Karma is not just on the seal but it is on the entire chakra channels of the person. It is just when it is not fully activated, the rest of it becomes dormant and only the Yin seal remains.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the Karma is not just on the seal but it is on the entire chakra channels of the person. It is just when it is not fully activated, the rest of it becomes dormant and only the Yin seal remains.
Considering that the seal itself is strengthened through usage in battle, it should indeed cover the whole body

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah and maybe Boruto is also a ninshu user. He can dive in and link up with other entities to bring their power up instead of being a ninjutsu user, which is using their own power
Wouldn't Sasuke be able to detrect that using his combined Rinnegan and Sharingan?

What about Hinata with her Byakugan Princess and Byakugan abilities?

Reactions: minamoto

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't Sasuke be able to detrect that using his combined Rinnegan and Sharingan?
IDK, that is an interesting thought. Certainly that these eyes can see within certain levels like a Tailed Beast's chakra within a Jin.

Although you have to remember that Karma is not a RS level tech, it is a transcendent level. So much like the Uchiha Tablet, if you want to read more, you have to have the correct eyes. Meaning that only another awakened can see what is going on with the Karma.

What about Hinata with her Byakugan Princess and Byakugan abilities?
Yeah, what I've been thinking about that. Since it is Kishi, she is kind of useless so we have to speculate on her powers. Considering that we can just use parallels and antithesis, we can surmise what exactly lies to Hamura's powers.
From what I can tell, Hamura would probably know more about it since his speciality is banishment or sealing. Although Karma is about saving information rather than deleting it, it could be that Hagoromo would know more in terms of what currently is going on with the recipient/vessel.

This is why it is important that they expand more on the Jougan at the very least.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK, that is an interesting thought. Certainly that these eyes can see within certain levels like a Tailed Beast's chakra within a Jin.

Although you have to remember that Karma is not a RS level tech, it is a transcendent level. So much like the Uchiha Tablet, if you want to read more, you have to have the correct eyes. Meaning that only another awakened can see what is going on with the Karma.

Yeah, what I've been thinking about that. Since it is Kishi, she is kind of useless so we have to speculate on her powers. Considering that we can just use parallels and antithesis, we can surmise what exactly lies to Hamura's powers.
From what I can tell, Hamura would probably know more about it since his speciality is banishment or sealing. Although Karma is about saving information rather than deleting it, it could be that Hagoromo would know more in terms of what currently is going on with the recipient/vessel.

This is why it is important that they expand more on the Jougan at the very least.
Definitely

That's why i think they'll be ending Boruto to do a moon based or history based series.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely

That's why i think they'll be ending Boruto to do a moon based or history based series.

unfortunately, the series is not being well received. The manga is a bit on the mediocre side if not lower. Which is really unfair since a lot of people were nitpicking it.

Like "ooo the art is different" I only agree with the design change for Sarada. Like WTF? I get that he is trying to give her a more modern look but her fashion is too mature and does not look like something a 12 y.o. should wear.

Another note is that, the freaking nerfs. Honestly, Sasuke and Naruto should be doing things that we already know that they do. I hate how they are forced to play support because Boruto is there. They have become a plot device rather than characters and that is what was turning off a lot of people.

So I am not sure if they can even address that issue since there is this rule that is applied and Kodachi and Ikemoto are not allowed to keep the series revolving around the Naruto series. So they go all in on making them irrelevant.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
unfortunately, the series is not being well received. The manga is a bit on the mediocre side if not lower. Which is really unfair since a lot of people were nitpicking it.

Like "ooo the art is different" I only agree with the design change for Sarada. Like WTF? I get that he is trying to give her a more modern look but her fashion is too mature and does not look like something a 12 y.o. should wear.

Another note is that, the freaking nerfs. Honestly, Sasuke and Naruto should be doing things that we already know that they do. I hate how they are forced to play support because Boruto is there. They have become a plot device rather than characters and that is what was turning off a lot of people.

So I am not sure if they can even address that issue since there is this rule that is applied and Kodachi and Ikemoto are not allowed to keep the series revolving around the Naruto series. So they go all in on making them irrelevant.
Agreed

But maybe we should forgive the nerfs. Since they are properly explained in the story, with Naruto not being able to go all out within the village and Isshiki using a style that nullifies explosive moves.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed

But maybe we should forgive the nerfs. Since they are properly explained in the story, with Naruto not being able to go all out within the village and Isshiki using a style that nullifies explosive moves.
Did they not fight in 2 separate occasions that were outside of the village and in a different dimension? Like the first one was the Jigen reveal and the other time is the current chapter, ch. 50. We still did not see anything new. Only Sasuke's KA and Naruto's CM are being used.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did they not fight in 2 separate occasions that were outside of the village and in a different dimension? Like the first one was the Jigen reveal and the other time is the current chapter, ch. 50. We still did not see anything new. Only Sasuke's KA and Naruto's CM are being used.
Wouldn't he absorb a full body Kurama through Preta?

That's why i think his style, Isshiki, makes ir difficult for Naruto to use his full powers

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't he absorb a full body Kurama through Preta?

That's why i think his style, Isshiki, makes ir difficult for Naruto to use his full powers
Perhaps. Maybe they were simply being cautious. They did have a hard time using ninjutsu against Momoshiki and since he is Yin, he certainly can do stuff against it. This is probably why they are using that approach on him. Whereas if it was Kaguya or Kinshiki, they would have used ninjutsu to stop them as they are Yang.

Although, if my hypothesis is correct, Isshiki is not a Preta Path but a Deva Path. So he would not be able to absorb Kurama.
But then again, he has a Juubi, so he basically is a transcendent. His eyes are also different. One eye seem to be a Tenseigan and the other is Rinnegan.

So he may have a unique Tenseigan ability on top of his Rinnegan powers. Or he may be using them in conjunction with his Rinnegan tech. Like his Rinnegan is the one that compresses and expands while the Tenseigan is the one that phases in and phases out the thing he had selected.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps. Maybe they were simply being cautious. They did have a hard time using ninjutsu against Momoshiki and since he is Yin, he certainly can do stuff against it. This is probably why they are using that approach on him. Whereas if it was Kaguya or Kinshiki, they would have used ninjutsu to stop them as they are Yang.

Although, if my hypothesis is correct, Isshiki is not a Preta Path but a Deva Path. So he would not be able to absorb Kurama.
But then again, he has a Juubi, so he basically is a transcendent. His eyes are also different. One eye seem to be a Tenseigan and the other is Rinnegan.

So he may have a unique Tenseigan ability on top of his Rinnegan powers. Or he may be using them in conjunction with his Rinnegan tech. Like his Rinnegan is the one that compresses and expands while the Tenseigan is the one that phases in and phases out the thing he had selected.
I thought he hasn't merged with his Juubi yet?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't the Juubi a combined chakra and vessel?
No, the Earth Juubi ended up needing to be combined with the Gedo Mazou because Hagoromo split the Juubi into 9 different entities.

It is already known that Hagoromo had the Juubi and that Hamura had the Gedo Mazou. So Juubi =/= chakra + vessel. Juubi is the chakra and the Gedo Mazou is the vessel. I would say that the real chakra + vessel would be the God Tree/Kaguya.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the Earth Juubi ended up needing to be combined with the Gedo Mazou because Hagoromo split the Juubi into 9 different entities.

It is already known that Hagoromo had the Juubi and that Hamura had the Gedo Mazou. So Juubi =/= chakra + vessel. Juubi is the chakra and the Gedo Mazou is the vessel. I would say that the real chakra + vessel would be the God Tree/Kaguya.
Ahh

So Juubi is not the tree?