[Theory] The only future for the cursed uchiha clan.

wa7ed_56eer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title says it. It is impossible for sasuke to survive this war he has too much hatred. On top of that he has
his EMS which will only feed in more hatred for sasuke. Even if he would to survive this war and rebuild the uchiha clan.
Whats not to say that another madara would arise. Stating the fact that the sharingan is both with the uchiha and the juubi.
There has to be a connection. The only way for the uchiha to be saved is to seal there sharingans.
I believe sasuke should do it if he wants to prevent hatred from happening again.
Or die trying.
Whats your thoughts.

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your stating your own opinion not facts. Sasuke is good now and its not impossible for anything in naruto universe. The sharingan and the jubbi have no connection what so ever.

wa7ed_56eer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well for one there has not been any mention or hits in the manga that the jubbi and the sharingan are related. thus no connection.
dude i don't see any sharingan on kiba by any chance. All i see is with uchiha's and the Juubi.
Also giving that similarity and current events. Also how the second hokage described the hatred,
of the uchiha. They are sensitive people, when they love they love....etc.
However when these disruptive emotions start taking effect. Such has been stated in the manga.
The sharingan activates. Thus lying the juubi influence on the pathetic almost exterminated clan.

detecting detecting....... result 1 uchiha alive.
that's pathetic just go die sasuke with your cursed brother and clan.

Muhahahahahaha