Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm waiting for it to go free to play.
I didn't play it.
EA is so arrogant they think SW:The Old Republic will defeat World of Warcraft(This is the game that spent a lot of money to make)
SW:The Old Republic vs World of Warcraft
It is not as good as WOW but it is fun to play if you enjoy star wars.

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I do play it actually, although I've been busy with other games/haven't been in the mood to play it for the last few months. :|

I play on Rogue Moon, I think, a European server, as a LVL 20, I think, Jedi Knight/Watchman.
I have a level 16 Jedi Knight/Watchmen. It's a pretty fun class but I think Inquisitor is more awesome

I took about a 2 month break, but I'm back playing now. My main is a 50 jedi shadow!
Awesome! My current main is a level 20 Sith Marauder who is following the Carnage path. I have a: Level 50 Inquisitor [don't use any more], A level 10 Consular [Don't really like their story so far], And a Level 16 Jedi Sentinal.

Altaneen

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awesome! My current main is a level 20 Sith Marauder who is following the Carnage path. I have a: Level 50 Inquisitor [don't use any more], A level 10 Consular [Don't really like their story so far], And a Level 16 Jedi Sentinal.
Nice, how come you don't play on your Inquisitor anymore, and are you assassin or sorc on it?

As for the Consular story, i really enjoyed it. It picks up after Tython. I won't put any spoilers but it's not bad.

Since 1.2 added in the characters you have at 50 buffs carry over to the other characters you make, I think my next character will be a Bounty Hunter. Though i really wanted to start an Inquisitor > Sorc, but I'd really like to get a new buff added to mine, and Inquisitor's and Consular's don't stack. :(

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nice, how come you don't play on your Inquisitor anymore, and are you assassin or sorc on it?

As for the Consular story, i really enjoyed it. It picks up after Tython. I won't put any spoilers but it's not bad.

Since 1.2 added in the characters you have at 50 buffs carry over to the other characters you make, I think my next character will be a Bounty Hunter. Though i really wanted to start an Inquisitor > Sorc, but I'd really like to get a new buff added to mine, and Inquisitor's and Consular's don't stack. :(
It just got boring after level 50 :/ I was a Sorc and it was SO fun.

Sounds like it could get better =) I am about to play any way

I sort of deleted my 50 to make room for a new character :eek: so no buffs fir me xD