Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never seen this done so here we go...

This is the ultimate Praise to Defense and the ability to take damage and survive tier list. The rules are simple; If it was ever used or could be used to protect you from death through pure ability to stay sturdy. No healing And absorbing (sorry Kisame and Tsunade) no S/T jutsu (Minato and Kamui users sorry). A ninja/Beings Body can be used as a shield of durability as well, so this is what I could remember. If I missed anything or a Argument could be made to support a Jutsu/Being moving up or down please explain and it could be moved up or down.

Tier -1:

Juubi Body, Kaguya's Rabbit Juubi form

Tier 0:

Rikudo Chakra users (Ps, Bijuu PS, Rikudo sage kurama etc etc), Yata's Hype, Kaguya

Tier 0.5:
Mokuton SS (hasirama SM)
4 Hokages Barrier that held Juubi

Tier 1:

100% Kurama
Madara PS
SM Wood Golem

Tier 2:

50% Kurama
Other Bijuu
Sasuke's "PS" (EMS)
Chou Shinra tensei (village buster)
Quintuple Rashomon
Madaras V4 or Complete Susanoo
Mokuton Hobei (protected Hashirama from TBB)
Manda 2 body
Base (smaller) Wood golem

Tier 3:

3rd Raikages Alive body full powered
Madara's SM V3
Itachi and sasuke V4 or Complete susanoo
Jin Gaara Dessert Protection (saved his City)
SZ Yamato Mokuton SS
Gedo mazo

Tier 4:

V3 Susanoo (sauce and Itachi)
Hiashi's Giant Rotation (and even bigger)
Madara's V2
V2 Jin form
Bijuu Chakra mode Naruto (human form)
Manda's Body
Rinnigan Multiply Dog

Tier 5:
Shield Of Shukaku
Standard Rotation
Triple Rashomon
V2 Susanoo
Minato's Barrier (hinted to hold Full power Kuramas strength)
Domu
Enma Diamond form
Giant Choji Butterfly Mode
Iron sand Thick (a shit load)
War arc gaara in desert

Tier 6:
Aye 4th Raiton chakra armor
V1 Chakra cloak
Stone Golem Giant
Gaar's Sand (non Jin)
Curse mark 2
V1 susanoo
Kimmi KKG
Iron sand standard

Tier 7:
Puppet Chakra barrier/shield
Kido gold armor
Hiruzen Mud wall
Hidans Body
Human size Stone golem

Last edited:

TheUnbiasedOne

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ay's armor should be no less than a tier below his father's.
V2 Jin Form should Be a Tier Lower
Manda's Body is logically as durable as Manda II and Gaara Desert Protection
Gaara's Non Jin Sand was Arguably Stronger in the War Arc, it belongs higher.
3rd Raikage belongs at least a tier lower

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ay's armor should be no less than a tier below his father's.
V2 Jin Form should Be a Tier Lower
Manda's Body is logically as durable as Manda II and Gaara Desert Protection
Gaara's Non Jin Sand was Arguably Stronger in the War Arc, it belongs higher.
3rd Raikage belongs at least a tier lower
3rd aye is far far far above his son! Chidori (not Kakashi's superior lightning blade) was able to breach his armor, while Rasenshuriken did nothing to him. And that was a fake body weaker Edo 3rd not even full organs alive 3rd Aye.
V2 tanked Lightning blade no damage, mini TBB, Shinra tensei...
Manda 2 is literaly about 3-4 times bigger which means Thicker skin to breach.

Gaar's War sand is cool and all, but not enough to make me think it is Jin gaara's lv.

Kidomaru's golden armor?
Kido's Golden armor is more of a chakra negator, So it isn't really a life savor as Physical Damage could still be dealt and kill.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3rd aye is far far far above his son! Chidori (not Kakashi's superior lightning blade) was able to breach his armor, while Rasenshuriken did nothing to him. And that was a fake body weaker Edo 3rd not even full organs alive 3rd Aye.

Gaar's War sand is cool and all, but not enough to make me think it is Jin gaara's lv.

Kido's Golden armor is more of a chakra negator, So it isn't really a life savor as Physical Damage could still be dealt and kill.
He was shoved through a tree like 3-4 feet in diameter and fell all the way to the ground

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was shoved through a tree like 3-4 feet in diameter and fell all the way to the ground
By the strength Of Neji's Fingers. The armor only protected his front, and the back was a testament of his base body durability. Again, the golden armor was stated to block all chakra which is cool, but if a V2 Lariat comes at him he is as good as dead.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if I agree. If anything, Wouldn't it be a combination of both my guy? With Neji's charka halted, the speed and amount of blows delivered in itself should inflict a considerable amount of damage, no? I know that's not the premise of Neji's jutsu, but I'd physical damage would result regardless of.

TheUnbiasedOne

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's where you lost me
-Anywhere past Hebi Sasuke, Sasukes chidori is far superior to Kakashi's Raikiri. Chidori Also is a stab, rather than a cut or blunt hit. Rasenshuriken actually severely damaged him, and the Wind Cast net sliced him, only, he regenerated. Is he Slightly Above? Yes. Multiple Tiers higher? No.
-V2 has shit defense to blunt force, in fact, the user is often only still moving due to chakra, no actually protecting the user.
-Manda II is longer, not thicker, show a scan of a thicker Manda II.
-Gaara's Sand is stronger after fighting his father, by feats, and had Gold Dust within it.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if I agree. If anything, Wouldn't it be a combination of both my guy? With Neji's charka halted, the speed and amount of blows delivered in itself should inflict a considerable amount of damage, no? I know that's not the premise of Neji's jutsu, but I'd physical damage would result regardless of.
They were Pokes bro... Not punches... Pokes! They were never meant to do major Physical damage to begin with, so if you take away Jyuken (which the armor did) then 64 pokes will kill no one! Naruto with all his points closed was able to stand after taking the full effect. So again surviving it means nothing when Base kid naruto did as well seeing as it isn't a killing jutsu.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were Pokes bro... Not punches... Pokes! They were never meant to do major Physical damage to begin with, so if you take away Jyuken (which the armor did) then 64 pokes will kill no one! Naruto with all his points closed was able to stand after taking the full effect. So again surviving it means nothing when Base kid naruto did as well seeing as it isn't a killing jutsu.

I'm aware blows aren't meant to kill. Just saying the armor itself didnt simply neg a chakra based jutsu.
So, for instance if it was used against Garra's sand coffin...how would it fair? (btw Kimmaro's kkg, no? Lol)

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's where you lost me
-Anywhere past Hebi Sasuke, Sasukes chidori is far superior to Kakashi's Raikiri. Chidori Also is a stab, rather than a cut or blunt hit. Rasenshuriken actually severely damaged him, and the Wind Cast net sliced him, only, he regenerated. Is he Slightly Above? Yes. Multiple Tiers higher? No.
-V2 has shit defense to blunt force, in fact, the user is often only still moving due to chakra, no actually protecting the user.
-Gaara's Sand is stronger after fighting his father, by feats, and had Gold Dust within it.
- No! Sasukes Chidori is A rank while kakashi's jutsu is S rank. That right there proved you wrong. Unless it's CM2 chidori it'll always be weaker (unless higher forms of sasuke used it). You'll have to prove MS sasuke's Jutsu is above MS kakashi war arc jutsu.
- Rasenshuriken did nothing at all to him but barely remove his armor and only because it had the element advantage. Cast net barely harmed a Edo'd Hollow body that is fact to be less then a user's alive dense body. And the fact RS is>>>>>>>>>>>Chidori!

- So has any of the users ever died or received damage to the point they were out for the count? I'll wait for points...
- Manda 2's Mead is literally 3 times bigger and Body in diameter is at least 3 times bigger in width as well. With bigger mass and Diameter hiss skin has to be thicker and muscles stronger to compensate for the added size and weight. He slithered across multiple mountain like spikes super fast no diff...

- Gaara's sand is nothing compared to his Jin feats. And the gold dust is only in that one dessert nor is he a jiton user to use gold dust. So moot point. I need more.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm aware blows aren't meant to kill. Just saying the armor itself didnt simply neg a chakra based jutsu.
So, for instance if it was used against Garra's sand coffin...how would it fair? (btw Kimmaro's kkg, no? Lol)
Again bro, Base kid naruto stood up as well so that isn't a great feat to survive the non effect blows.

And I thought of Kimmi's KGG but it wasn't enough to put it in these tiers and I didnt wanna put it in tier 8 by himself.lol Not saying it isn't a great defense though. Its around Chiyo's Chakra shield I guess and above Mud wall (hiruzen).

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again bro, Base kid naruto stood up as well so that isn't a great feat to survive the non effect blows.

And I thought of Kimmi's KGG but it wasn't enough to put it in these tiers and I didnt wanna put it in tier 8 by himself.lol Not saying it isn't a great defense though. Its around Chiyo's Chakra shield I guess and above Mud wall (hiruzen).
Nope! I won't agree lol. But alright, it's your list lol.

It's not on par with some of those in tier 6?!

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the strength Of Neji's Fingers. The armor only protected his front, and the back was a testament of his base body durability. Again, the golden armor was stated to block all chakra which is cool, but if a V2 Lariat comes at him he is as good as dead.
It comes out of all his pores, why would it only be on the front?

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope! I won't agree lol. But alright, it's your list lol.

It's not on par with some of those in tier 6?!
Naw bro it's not mine, If other users agree and put up points You'll see it up on the list. I just dont see surviving Pokes being Ground breaking.

IDK what Do you think? I put CM2 On the list so you would have to represent base Kimmi's KG. But then again i could make another Tier with a few other defenses if you help me list more.

TheUnbiasedOne

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's where you lost me

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It comes out of all his pores, why would it only be on the front?
Didnt say it didnt. I stated it wasn't used on his back because 64 strikes wasn't targeting his Back. ? again what Feats places it on the tier of even Kimmi's KKG?

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quintuple Rasomon definitely should be lower. And S/T Barrier has no place in this list because it has no durability, it held Juubi's TBB and redirected it to sea.